Our country is ruined..not all obamas...

Our country is ruined..not all obamas fault

Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
soo

Erie, PA

#1 Nov 9, 2012
Our country is being runined from the inside out. We went from a hard working people in the 50's 60's and 70's to a what can you give me country in the 2000's.

We have moved to a more secular society. Gay marriage is in and if you are more conservative then you are called a homophobe. Legalizing drugs is the new fad as well.

Minorites have moved into our country with no regulation. They are expecting to be given things and vote that way.

We are like the Romans, we are losing our country from the inside out. We no longer are a hard working people, we are a people who want to be given things form the governement and from those that have worked for it.

When the majority of people are like this and vote and expect things as we do, we are done as a society.

Why is working hard a bad thing? Why do people want and want and want without doing?
Native American Indian

Erie, PA

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Karma!
Flat Earth Society

Erie, PA

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Hard working is not a bad thing. We all know that. Nobody is saying it is.
This country has always been secular. Gays work, and mind their own business (cook good,too), and marijuana isn't really bad, is it?
And minorities...Let's see. The Natives were already here, the Africans were brought here by force, and have been here since the country's inception. The Spanish were here almost 300 years when we became the United States.
People have continued to come here and do expect things. They expect freedom, a chance to succeed with hard work, and the democratic right to vote as a citizen without being silenced: not by the rich, the powerful, or the biased.
Times change and generations come and go, as do styles and customs. That is normal. The twentieth century vision of the American who is like Ward Cleaver, or the bread-winning man with the "wife-beater" shirt who comes home and slaps the little woman, drinks at the Legion, and goes to church on Sunday is over.
The most important thing is that we stay the United States of America: united. It is essential we remain an American that educates it's population, is advanced in science, has a comfortable working class, is a leader in the world as an example of opportunity, and most importantly, is tolerant.
Everyone's childhood pictures are not in black and white anymore. Everything is in color now. We no longer believe in blood-letting, witch burning, and we now know the Earth is not flat.
So let's move forward. Why don't you "get with the team, and come on in for the big win." Respect the President, no matter who it is. Respect your neighbors. Respect your fellow Americans, and save a little respect for yourself. You're still an American.
Check It out

Vandergrift, PA

#4 Nov 9, 2012
Country is ruined, it's the fault of the people who voted for him.

One day the welfare checks will stop....

That what they get for overlooking his lies because they got a free cell phone
Doh

Erie, PA

#6 Nov 9, 2012
stantheman wrote:
<quoted text>fck off moron....you r as un American as obama...I don't sell out my country for anyone much less a muslimasswipe.
You tell em Stan, Christie, Steve.....LMAO

Doh!
dr reality

Girard, PA

#7 Nov 9, 2012
Check It out wrote:
Country is ruined, it's the fault of the people who voted for him.
One day the welfare checks will stop....
That what they get for overlooking his lies because they got a free cell phone
Can you say Greece, Spain and about a dozen others?

Funny how the libs have no clue where all that free money comes from.
RightWingRoy

Meadville, PA

#9 Nov 9, 2012
You're right. It's not all Obamas fault. It's 85% his fault and 15 % Tim Leary's fault.
Loki

Erie, PA

#10 Nov 9, 2012
stantheman wrote:
<quoted text>fck off moron....you r as un American as obama...I don't sell out my country for anyone much less a muslimasswipe.
The prosecution rests.
peener mcbleedie

Erie, PA

#12 Nov 9, 2012
stantheman wrote:
Obama will be off to asia...in the mist of this economic crisis....off he goes. Run bammy run...it won't be long before his lying and stupidity will get him impeached. He's a bigger liar than Nixon ever was.
It DID seem to help when McCain rushed back to DC to save the economy...it helped Obama be elected!
peener mcbleedie

Erie, PA

#14 Nov 9, 2012
stantheman wrote:
<quoted text>Pardon but what does McCain have to do with anything, he's not the president. Dohhhhh
Point being, if there's an economic crisis it doesn't matter where the President is. Did you complain when Bush was "clearing brush" in Texas?(As if he couldn't have hired an illegal to do that, the phoney.)

BTW did you ever see Bush's birth certificate?
dr reality

Girard, PA

#15 Nov 10, 2012
peener mcbleedie wrote:
<quoted text>
Point being, if there's an economic crisis it doesn't matter where the President is. Did you complain when Bush was "clearing brush" in Texas?(As if he couldn't have hired an illegal to do that, the phoney.)
BTW did you ever see Bush's birth certificate?
Did Bush double the debt in 4 years!

Did Bush lead from behind?

Did Bush cry racisim at every turn?

Nothing like a lib idiot.
peener mcbleedie

Erie, PA

#16 Nov 10, 2012
dr reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Bush double the debt in 4 years!
Did Bush lead from behind?
Did Bush cry racisim at every turn?
Nothing like a lib idiot.
No. He just got us into a needless war in Iraq and started nation building in Afghanistan which Obama was obliged to continue to save face if nothing else. I'd say that trumps calling names like "racist".
dr reality

Girard, PA

#17 Nov 10, 2012
peener mcbleedie wrote:
<quoted text>
No. He just got us into a needless war in Iraq and started nation building in Afghanistan which Obama was obliged to continue to save face if nothing else. I'd say that trumps calling names like "racist".
How the US was safe under Bush, nice deflection though!

Can you please spin more?
Doh

Erie, PA

#19 Nov 11, 2012
stantheman wrote:
Obama will be off to asia...in the mist of this economic crisis....off he goes. Run bammy run...it won't be long before his lying and stupidity will get him impeached. He's a bigger liar than Nixon ever was.
Impeached for what crime dipshyt?

Doh!
sgt peener mcbleedie

Erie, PA

#20 Nov 11, 2012
dr reality wrote:
<quoted text>
How the US was safe under Bush, nice deflection though!
Can you please spin more?
9/11 happened under Bush.
captain beefheart

Erie, PA

#21 Nov 11, 2012
Bush ran on the moral party instead of the economical party. Clinton had us headed in the right direction but the GOP couldn't let that happen so Bush dismantled the Clinton formula as soon as he took office. To this day, the GOP will tell you that Clinton didn't really pay down the deficit even though it's there for all to see. Yes, corporations were happy because they were making money but it didn't translate into the workers making money. Then, the corporations became more and more greedy. Instead of finding ways to better America, they started finding ways to make more money - getting rid of unions and pensions. If Mitt would have won, it just about would have destroyed the middle class. Obama is going to save the middle class but it's up to congress to determine by how much.
yoo hoo

Erie, PA

#22 Nov 11, 2012
captain beefheart wrote:
Bush ran on the moral party instead of the economical party. Clinton had us headed in the right direction but the GOP couldn't let that happen so Bush dismantled the Clinton formula as soon as he took office. To this day, the GOP will tell you that Clinton didn't really pay down the deficit even though it's there for all to see. Yes, corporations were happy because they were making money but it didn't translate into the workers making money. Then, the corporations became more and more greedy. Instead of finding ways to better America, they started finding ways to make more money - getting rid of unions and pensions. If Mitt would have won, it just about would have destroyed the middle class. Obama is going to save the middle class but it's up to congress to determine by how much.
Well put.
Doh

Erie, PA

#23 Nov 11, 2012
dr reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Bush double the debt in 4 years!
Did Bush lead from behind?
Did Bush cry racisim at every turn?
Nothing like a lib idiot.
The debt was 11 trillion when Obama took office, it is 16 trillion now. Is that doubled in republitardese?

When did bush lead from the front? Explain

When has Obama cried racism, let alone "at every turn"

Nothing like an ignorant republitard

Doh!
gobbler26

Erie, PA

#24 Nov 11, 2012
You get the government the people vote for. This country has been heading down this path for years. Education doesn't teach about the true American history and values. The media is pretty much run by "progressives", as is education. So now...you will get a more socialistic and bigger government to take care of all your needs. The fly in the ointment will come when there are no longer enough producers in this country to take care of the vast moocher class. Enjoy the ride folks...because you are witnessing the end of the "American Dream"
the great unwashed

Struthers, OH

#25 Nov 11, 2012
gobbler26 wrote:
You get the government the people vote for. This country has been heading down this path for years. Education doesn't teach about the true American history and values. The media is pretty much run by "progressives", as is education. So now...you will get a more socialistic and bigger government to take care of all your needs. The fly in the ointment will come when there are no longer enough producers in this country to take care of the vast moocher class. Enjoy the ride folks...because you are witnessing the end of the "American Dream"
You lost, get over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GE Management leaving Erie 3 min Hulk Hogan 32
why do blacks think stupid is cool? 7 min Know what im sayin 20
McBride viaduct to be repurposed 21 min True news 5
Obamas teleprompter 29 min Yo momma 15
may 3 is coming are you ready 46 min Pfffter 19
Why so much work at GE 1 hr Bombardier 2
Great New Service for Right WingTrolls! 1 hr LAVON AFFAIR 6
Naive #never again students 2 hr Wakeup 27
When will the new GE Trans owner take over? 21 hr Stewy the Steward 24
Plant SHUT DOWN IN MAY Wed Jan Brady 27

Erie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erie Mortgages