Favorite Erie Food

Posted in the Erie Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
furbutt

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 15, 2014
 
furbutt wrote:
Not exactly in Erie but Screwy Louie's or whatever that cool and delicious hot dog joint is called that's near the casino :)
Come on agree with me!!! I'll bet none of you can make hotdogs and put different things on them
furbutt

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 15, 2014
 
Lake Erie Perch with tumors.
honest decent man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Mar 15, 2014
 
i moved here from new jersey in 1990. i am a white married man with children. believe it or not, in 1990 i got a good job in erie,i experienced discrimination on the job, simply by being an out of state newcomer. my first view of the erie food scene was rather disappointing. pizza and hard rolls have never measured up to (in my opinion) the products available in new jersey. BUT!!!!!! in time i have found many wonderful food stores and restaurants in erie!!! new jersey and erie, neither is better or worse than the other. they are just totally different. my erie favorite stores are--- trawkas market,urbaniak bros.,larrys central market,bellos on w.8th,walters meats,smith provisions,erie county farms deli and cheese counters,and international bakery(even if they are closed on sunday?) and restaurants- oakwood,steel city,nunzis,colony,mi scuzi,red hot on parade &13th,twins,torreros,takis and serafinis...
jack

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Mar 15, 2014
 
Lake erie perch [ w/o any growths] when I was a kid...... Dad caught and cleaned them, and ma fried them to perfection.

Didn't get any better than that.
Pittsburgh Inn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 15, 2014
 
jack wrote:
Lake erie perch [ w/o any growths] when I was a kid...... Dad caught and cleaned them, and ma fried them to perfection.
Didn't get any better than that.
... used to serve great Lake Perch. Don't know about now.
cheetos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 15, 2014
 
honest decent man wrote:
i moved here from new jersey in 1990. i am a white married man with children. believe it or not, in 1990 i got a good job in erie,i experienced discrimination on the job, simply by being an out of state newcomer. my first view of the erie food scene was rather disappointing. pizza and hard rolls have never measured up to (in my opinion) the products available in new jersey. BUT!!!!!! in time i have found many wonderful food stores and restaurants in erie!!! new jersey and erie, neither is better or worse than the other. they are just totally different. my erie favorite stores are--- trawkas market,urbaniak bros.,larrys central market,bellos on w.8th,walters meats,smith provisions,erie county farms deli and cheese counters,and international bakery(even if they are closed on sunday?) and restaurants- oakwood,steel city,nunzis,colony,mi scuzi,red hot on parade &13th,twins,torreros,takis and serafinis...
mmmmmm.........Lobster House, Cape May
eastside eddy

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Mar 16, 2014
 
Erie Chinese restraunts have no dumpsters and always have the most critical violations.
jack

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 16, 2014
 
eastside eddy wrote:
Erie Chinese restraunts have no dumpsters and always have the most critical violations.
I don't know about the dumpsters, but I quit chinese a long time ago when I noticed all the violations........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Erie Forum right now

Search the Erie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I hid an envelope with cash 8 min hanako 78
The New Millcreek School District 29 min Caughey Cathy 819
David Crosby Booted From Katies Heath Club (Dec '12) 43 min Sopper 34
jail house snitch 4 hr wilkins 8
Homeless Dude that hangs at 18th St & Sass Coun... 6 hr Joe Smo 2
Mike Holden leaving WJET 6 hr Joe Donuts 9
Proposed consulting deal for retired city clerk... 7 hr historian 30
Next years Roar on the Shore 9 hr bonnie 29
Mayor Joseph E. Sinnott and women 10 hr Little Javon 27
How does roar on the shore bring money to the c... 12 hr David Crosby 53
•••
•••
•••
•••

Erie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Erie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Erie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Erie
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••