Erie Leaders Showcase Arrests & Gun S...

Erie Leaders Showcase Arrests & Gun Seizures As Part of Efforts

Posted in the Erie Forum

Really

Erie, PA

#1 Jul 2, 2014
This really shows how pathetic things have gotten. The funny thing is yes the police are making arrest. But when you have a District Attorney who plea bargins all the charges away and Judges who impose pathetic silly sentences that let these violent offenders out after 3 months or give them 1$ bonds it really does not matter at all. Like I have said in other posts. It is not the police its the DA , Judges, and city hall, the mayor. They are completely worthless. And you think some chart showing arrest matters when these same criminals are let out year after year. And the cases are all thrown out because if our Da can't plea bargin something he loses the case. Let us look, he lost all the stick up kidz cases except 1 or 2 out of what 20? The these 2 sets of brothers. The Tracy brothers and Vante and Dante husband get arrested ever summer and are released shortly after to commit more crimes. Marquise Barnett, god where do I start. In and out with out anything happeneing. If the mayor thought this would show us how they are doing, I believe it just shows what losers are administration is. The only PEOPLE DOING THERE JOBS ARE THE POLICE. EVERYBODY ELSE ARE JOKES!!!!!!!!!!
jack

Franklin, PA

#2 Jul 11, 2014
Amen.

When you have to pat yourself on the back, you are deflecting.

Perhaps this a smoke screen for the upcoming Bike events, after all, it doesn't bode well to vacation in a city with gun violence. All these roar on the shore bikers are not hells angels [ too bad ] most are wanna be's who may go somewhere else [ these rallies are all over the US].

Last year sinnott said 100k were here, yeah right. well, if the bikers read the internet, there will be a lot less.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child abductions late 80s/early 90s? 2 hr Nick 7
no charges filed 2 hr mike 6
Ghost of the Green Shingle 2 hr Grow up 10
Millcreek township and Granada Apt 4 hr Trojan Football 2
Cathedral prep changes mission and focus. 4 hr Name sayer 4
Badams Protecting Hidden Paytronage Jobs 4 hr Jed 70
Pam Parker's Family: WHO CARES!! 5 hr Lisa Housel 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erie Mortgages