Erie Man Allegedly Forces Children To...

Erie Man Allegedly Forces Children To Perform Sex Acts

There are 41 comments on the YourErie story from Oct 24, 2012, titled Erie Man Allegedly Forces Children To Perform Sex Acts. In it, YourErie reports that:

Erie police say twenty-eight-year-old Jason Latshaw faces charges including solicitation for involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, indecent assault, corruption of minors and endangering the welfare of children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at YourErie.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
No justice system

Erie, PA

#1 Oct 28, 2012
NASTY NASTY NASTY! HOPE HES IN PRISON FOREVER FARAWAY
Disgrace

Newark, NJ

#2 Oct 29, 2012
And his girl is equally nasty for stayin with him and repin him like hes a good man! And she got kids,(god forbid they were the poor babies hurt by him) drop the prev and protect ur kids or dont call yourself a mother! Growup!!!!! You except it and excuse it = u are a monster same as he! And he is the kind of monster every child should never have to fear but do! Go visit him in prison walk in circles holding him while someone else protects ur children from him and you!!!! Hopefully cps found them a SAFE home! Praying for the babies!
Prison justice

Waterford, PA

#3 Oct 29, 2012
.....will be levied an this SOB!
ExoGenesis

Edinboro, PA

#4 Oct 29, 2012
This is nothing less than a demonstration of sheer sadism on the part Jason Latshaw!
dan

Erie, PA

#5 Oct 30, 2012
I am the father of the 2 childern. This makes me feel many ways. At least he's in jail and can't post bail, as for there mother she stands by his side she just as wrong as him. She was in the papper not to long ago for beating the kids. As far as justice there nothing that will rewind what happened. But one day God will take care of it.
Disgrace

Erie, PA

#6 Oct 30, 2012
dan wrote:
I am the father of the 2 childern. This makes me feel many ways. At least he's in jail and can't post bail, as for there mother she stands by his side she just as wrong as him. She was in the papper not to long ago for beating the kids. As far as justice there nothing that will rewind what happened. But one day God will take care of it.
I am so sorry for your children and u as well! Please know that i pray for them to heal from this, pray this all becomes something from the past and in their tiny orecious minds forgotten. I know its not that easy, but i pray for them that it can be! I pray that u know that protecting ur children that u r doing a great job! And i pray Jason gets whatu he deserves anb Tracy as well! They are sick disgusting disgraceful monsters! Hopefully cps will protect their kids like u r protecting your! Keep ur head up! My prayers stay with you! God bless!
Robert Carafa

Erie, PA

#7 Oct 30, 2012
dan wrote:
I am the father of the 2 childern. This makes me feel many ways. At least he's in jail and can't post bail, as for there mother she stands by his side she just as wrong as him. She was in the papper not to long ago for beating the kids. As far as justice there nothing that will rewind what happened. But one day God will take care of it.
Dan, God's righteous judgment is already in full effect, this man and his cohort are being taken to a place where there are no more innocent children for them to sadistically exploit, where they themselves must rot in terrifying isolation, with raw condemnation the likes they have never experienced before. They will die they way they lived: Hard.

St Larry

Colver, PA

#8 Oct 31, 2012
Robert Carafa wrote:
<quoted text>
They will die they way they lived: Hard.
Looks like Latshaw was a little harder than others.
horrible parents

Baltimore, MD

#9 Nov 2, 2012
They both should b punished and never b aloud around children ever again even their own! They dont deserve the honor of being called mom or dad!
The Truth

Erie, PA

#10 Nov 6, 2012
Bring back public hangings.
horrible parents

Orange, NJ

#11 Nov 12, 2012
She took her fb down. Guess shes getting alittle embarrassed by all the pics of her with that nasty pedophile! Too bad she is still with him! Poor kids
dan

Erie, PA

#12 Dec 4, 2012
Disgrace wrote:
<quoted text> I am so sorry for your children and u as well! Please know that i pray for them to heal from this, pray this all becomes something from the past and in their tiny orecious minds forgotten. I know its not that easy, but i pray for them that it can be! I pray that u know that protecting ur children that u r doing a great job! And i pray Jason gets whatu he deserves anb Tracy as well! They are sick disgusting disgraceful monsters! Hopefully cps will protect their kids like u r protecting your! Keep ur head up! My prayers stay with you! God bless!
...thank you n God bless. U
dan

Erie, PA

#13 Dec 4, 2012
Robert Carafa wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan, God's righteous judgment is already in full effect, this man and his cohort are being taken to a place where there are no more innocent children for them to sadistically exploit, where they themselves must rot in terrifying isolation, with raw condemnation the likes they have never experienced before. They will die they way they lived: Hard.
thank u n God bless. U n your family
dan

Erie, PA

#14 Dec 4, 2012
Well the kids mother has a Pfa on her for the next 3 years so I can protect them God bless everyone
Jack

North Fairfield, OH

#15 Dec 4, 2012
The Truth wrote:
Bring back public hangings.
you mean public hungings ??
jeff

Erie, PA

#16 Dec 4, 2012
god is not real. grow up!!
dan

Erie, PA

#17 Dec 10, 2012
All charges bound over for trail today
netti pot

Erie, PA

#18 Dec 10, 2012
dude ran for DA and squirted in a kids ear. I knew him. I bet he thought it would be funny. did this dude get off on it or just think it was funny.

if this dude too thought it was just funny, we need some better TV shows.
A Fate Worse Than Death

Erie, PA

#19 Dec 10, 2012
Let's hope he gets Domitrovich. She won't hear a word due to her ear buds playing "Don't Ya Think I'm Sexy" and will send him straight to the gas chamber. Better than the gas of her speaking I suppose.
tru dat

Erie, PA

#20 Dec 10, 2012
jeff wrote:
god is not real. grow up!!
prove it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robie/Carney?? 17 min Tarheel 1
I wanna fight the fight guy 38 min Gwc 20
Trump First 100 Days a Failure - WSJ-NBC Poll 40 min Bob Oppenheimer 32
WSEE signal strength. (Feb '09) 1 hr xxxx 70
Sinnott asking the State for 70 MILLION for Eri... 1 hr Correction 14
Bob Merski JR. 2 hr MyNameisEarl 37
Welcome one Welcome all to the Trumperdome 4 hr Kinkyboots 10
What is GE Erie doing with the front of Buildin... 4 hr Programer 102
Merski Fundraiser 5 hr Homer 43
ErIe Jobs and What They Pay 8 hr agent99 41
lisa Ferrick district justice Mon Erie Dem Committe... 37

Erie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erie Mortgages