Veteran Journalist Named Co-Anchor of...

Veteran Journalist Named Co-Anchor of JET 24 Action News

There are 13 comments on the YourErie story from Dec 20, 2012, titled Veteran Journalist Named Co-Anchor of JET 24 Action News. In it, YourErie reports that:

December 20, 2012- A familiar face in Erie has been chosen to join the anchor desk at JET 24 Action News, Your News Leader .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at YourErie.

LeeeRoy

Dover, OH

#1 Dec 21, 2012
veteram journalist.... equals progressive seasoned straight faced liar
ForReal

Erie, PA

#2 Dec 21, 2012
Jill McCormick? Scraping the bottom of the barrel! WJET has really gone down hill. Worst weather graphics, worst HD, Now worst anchor team ever. Never thought I'd see the day that WSEE and WICU would leave WJET in the dust. They may as well just go off the air.
E-Bar

Miamisburg, OH

#3 Dec 21, 2012
ForReal wrote:
Jill McCormick? Scraping the bottom of the barrel! WJET has really gone down hill. Worst weather graphics, worst HD, Now worst anchor team ever. Never thought I'd see the day that WSEE and WICU would leave WJET in the dust. They may as well just go off the air.
Was thinking the same thing! Oh wait no I wasn't , I have a life!!
E-Bar

Erie, PA

#4 Dec 21, 2012
Jill McCormick was let go from WICU for a reason and it wasn't because she was a great reporter. I have a life!
E-Bar

Miamisburg, OH

#5 Dec 21, 2012
E-Bar wrote:
<quoted text>Was thinking the same thing! Oh wait no I wasn't , I have a life!!
You must not if you care about news anchors. Merry Christmas loser!!
Joe Donuts

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Dec 21, 2012
I hope Jill shaves her stache before her big day!
Bill Crosby

Waterford, PA

#9 Dec 21, 2012
David Crosby wrote:
<quoted text> You know what's really funny. An odd ball poster who goes back and judges his own post as funny or brilliant. Focus moron!
HEY HEY HEY! IT'S FAAAAAAT ALBERT.
Kim Thomas

Erie, PA

#10 Dec 23, 2012
Did you see Jill last night? Terrible job! Embarrasing! I'm glad I left that sinking ship! Long live WICU 12!
HoHoHo

Union City, PA

#11 Dec 24, 2012
Here is hoping Jill will demonstrate some mature on air behavior. There was indeed a reason Jill left WICU/WSEE - she was fired! Fired for her childish laughter and unprofessional behavior. WJET has indeed gone downhill with this hire. I give McCormick 10 months before she leaves to take a position with either UPMC Hamot or some local politician that needs a pretty face.
Paul

Titusville, PA

#13 Dec 27, 2012
Perhaps the Kim Thomas post above was submitted by an imposter. I have enjoyed Kim Thomas' news reporting on WJET and have felt she has more class than to make disparaging comments in a public forum.
F Tarbell

United States

#14 Dec 27, 2012
HoHoHo wrote:
Here is hoping Jill will demonstrate some mature on air behavior. There was indeed a reason Jill left WICU/WSEE - she was fired! Fired for her childish laughter and unprofessional behavior. WJET has indeed gone downhill with this hire. I give McCormick 10 months before she leaves to take a position with either UPMC Hamot or some local politician that needs a pretty face.
Jill was rude and acted like an idiot. There was not one day during the week she didn't have an unpleasant comment to Mark Soliday. She always over talked any person she interviewed and was always obnoxious.

Even on her last day she commented on the staff with an undertone of dislike. It wasn't them, it was her.
Bruce

Erie, PA

#15 Dec 27, 2012
F Tarbell wrote:
<quoted text>Jill was rude and acted like an idiot. There was not one day during the week she didn't have an unpleasant comment to Mark Soliday. She always over talked any person she interviewed and was always obnoxious.
Even on her last day she commented on the staff with an undertone of dislike. It wasn't them, it was her.
Somebody should tell her to lose the bangs. The 80's are so over.
Carol

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Dec 27, 2012
F Tarbell wrote:
<quoted text>Jill was rude and acted like an idiot. There was not one day during the week she didn't have an unpleasant comment to Mark Soliday. She always over talked any person she interviewed and was always obnoxious.
Get a life Kim Young.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Might Buy house on Japan Street? 38 min cheetos 3
GE management getting the layoff notices today. 51 min AED 99
Rich democrats 1 hr Phuckyoutari 7
Replies?? 1 hr Phuckyoutari 12
Community College 1 hr Chunzo 10
Light skinned stars 1 hr Fishdick 12
Egypt purchases 100 GE Locomotives 1 hr Erie Dem Committe... 74
Presque isle missing woman 8 hr Bloomenthal 183
ecp cover up!! 13 hr Erie Dem Committe... 11

Erie Jobs