#1 Jul 11, 2013
Looking to try out my new car. Running street races
Tim Leary

Erie, PA

#2 Jul 11, 2013
zeroto60

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Jul 11, 2013
Dont be a jizz. Im just tryin to do a little test and tune. Maybe crush some Honda's
cheetos

United States

#4 Jul 11, 2013
Please don't tell us that you have a 4 squirrels running on rubber bans with a fart box.
zeroto60

Greensburg, PA

#5 Jul 11, 2013
No. 72 duster 383 bored stroked roller cam dart heads ported polished matched intake. 727 trans stall converter 2 stage line lock
Tim Leary

Newark, NJ

#6 Jul 11, 2013
zeroto60 wrote:
No. 72 duster 383 bored stroked roller cam dart heads ported polished matched intake. 727 trans stall converter 2 stage line lock
rather have the 69 Dodge Monaco police cruiser. 440 2 4bbl. Copcars were designed not to go fast for 12 seconds at a time they were made to be driven daily, almost consantly, and still be able to run down someone at extreme speeds in chases thatcould go on for 20 miles. In other words, those cars were made for the real life American road.
Tim Leary

Newark, NJ

#7 Jul 11, 2013
The P-71 Vic doesn't have that kind of bone crushing torque. It doesn't get 10 mpg like the Monnaco either.
Jim

Erie, PA

#8 Jul 11, 2013
I'd rather have a nice Honda. Fast, Reliable,Efficient.
David Crosby

Westlake, OH

#9 Jul 11, 2013
zeroto60 wrote:
Looking to try out my new car. Running street races
Your mom is a dummy.
Speed Racer

Newark, NJ

#10 Jul 11, 2013
Jim wrote:
I'd rather have a nice Honda. Fast, Reliable,Efficient.
a Honda is not a "car". It is an appliance, like a refrigerator or washing machine
zeroto60

Greensburg, PA

#12 Jul 11, 2013
Speed Racer wrote:
<quoted text>a Honda is not a "car". It is an appliance, like a refrigerator or washing machine
Thats 100 percent correct
Jim

Erie, PA

#13 Jul 11, 2013
my honda s2000 will beat your boat anchors any day of the week. straight, curves, you name it.
cheetos

United States

#14 Jul 11, 2013
David Crosby wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mom is a dummy.
and drives a lime green Gremlin.
T Corbetthole

Fairview, PA

#15 Jul 12, 2013
Jim wrote:
my honda s2000 will beat your boat anchors any day of the week. straight, curves, you name it.
Maybe you should go on "Are you faster than a redneck?" We all can use a good laugh.
God

Meadville, PA

#16 Jul 12, 2013
Tim Leary wrote:
<quoted text>rather have the 69 Dodge Monaco police cruiser.
Hey, it worked for Jake and Ellwood.
Lol

Clearfield, PA

#17 Jul 12, 2013
Typical muscle head....running your mouth and not your car! My import runs 9s all day. Stop your rumble mouth and come out to thompsons dragway. See ya there pretty mouth!!
John matrix

Hamburg, PA

#18 Jul 12, 2013
Whats a two stage line lock. Does that improve ETs?
T Corbetthole

Fairview, PA

#19 Jul 12, 2013
More like 2 stage turbo lips.

Keep buying imports. We only need 2 classes of people. Rich & poor.
John biggs

Clearfield, PA

#20 Jul 12, 2013
You people should know that having this Domestic vs Import fight is funny. Seeing how import are made in cali and us Canada anymore. Ford and Mazda went in together and that why vehicles such as Mazda tribute and ford escape are the same and interchangeable. Also Dodge/Chrysler and Mitsubishi joined. Like the Talon & Eclipse. Etc etc. your lack of knowledge of cars is dense!! Fords new cars are starting and already are Volvo. So go ahead keep the wars going fools! And dont say that why i drive a 89 Mustang with a 5.0. Lmao because that was Chevys motor orignally. And keep buying imports are one of the best selling cars in this country. I own both Import & Domestic.
John matrix

Hamburg, PA

#21 Jul 13, 2013
Lol wrote:
Typical muscle head....running your mouth and not your car! My import runs 9s all day. Stop your rumble mouth and come out to thompsons dragway. See ya there pretty mouth!!
I love how everyones car runs 9s.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GE set to announce closing 48 min Facts 290
Will G.E announce a plant closing? 1 hr ZUGZWANG 40
Clinton Foundation 1 hr Obummer 4
Lawn Jockeys 1 hr Joe Donuts 7
neighbor accused of destroying video evidence 1 hr Dick Tracy 25
Only in Erie is robbing 1 hr tired of being pc 1
Fishin, eating jerky, giving kids jobs, F250! 1 hr Boss Man Grade 4
Mike palermo (Jan '14) 18 hr Keyboard Big Balls 168

Erie Jobs

More from around the web