Millcreek mall turned into low life h...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Tommy Peru

Chicago, IL

#129 Mar 13, 2013
thissitesucks wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound stupid.
Sounds like you live in a lower income bracket.
thissitesucks

Erie, PA

#130 Mar 13, 2013
Tommy Peru wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like you live in a lower income bracket.
Sounds like you need to get a life if you have nothing better to do but bump old threads.
Tommy Peru

Chicago, IL

#131 Apr 18, 2013
I knew it. You're "touchy" cause you're one of "those people." Have fun mooching off the government.
Tim Leary

Cleveland, OH

#132 Apr 18, 2013
I like to scare the kids in the Toy Stores.
thissitesucks

Wattsburg, PA

#133 Apr 18, 2013
Tommy Peru wrote:
I knew it. You're "touchy" cause you're one of "those people." Have fun mooching off the government.
You need to adjust your meds and get a life while you're at it.
Tim Leary

Cleveland, OH

#135 Apr 18, 2013
Tim Leary wrote:
I like to scare the kids in the Toy Stores.
And I enjoy the rest rooms.
Tim Leary

Cleveland, OH

#136 Apr 18, 2013
Jakwaris wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw you and the wonderful husband at Macy's recently. Man, he's getting bald.
Hey Jakwaris I saw your wife at the Mall and she was geting bald by the blind ass janitor. Now GO BLOW IT OUTTA YOUR ASS.
Erie Mall Shopper

Presto, PA

#137 Apr 19, 2013
I shop there often and never had any problems. Mall Security is always around and they notify the cops when ever a serious problem pops up.
420foreal

Atlanta, GA

#138 Jul 11, 2014
Dey be sellin dem peoples spliffs at da mo fo Millcreek mal.
Bubba

Folkston, GA

#139 Jul 12, 2014
To many lowlife -igger trash hanging out there always looking for trouble to steal,rob and cause havoc,sneeked bastards,where theres one,theres ore trouble,can't ever trust them heathon scum.
bon

Erie, PA

#140 Apr 17, 2015
Amnio Joe wrote:
Thissitesucks? Which one? The one you just spent about 1000 words on? Straight stab in the dark here, lemme guess; Mid to late 30's, Prep grad, divorced, middle-management, fit as a fiddle, can't find love! How'd I do ?<quoted text>
I agreed with Amino Jo. To bad there's not another mall because this mall going down hill. I'm from New Orleans and when the malls get to that point we are able to get away from that kinda of stuff. Miss thissitesucks when the people spending the money move on those malls shut down and then torn down and something else is built that people dont want to hangout at. I've been here 9 years and used to brag about this mall back home but not anymore and Missy I live in the east because of business but certain people ruin things and you'll see no respect.
thissitesucks

Erie, PA

#141 Apr 17, 2015
bon wrote:
<quoted text>
I agreed with Amino Jo. To bad there's not another mall because this mall going down hill. I'm from New Orleans and when the malls get to that point we are able to get away from that kinda of stuff. Miss thissitesucks when the people spending the money move on those malls shut down and then torn down and something else is built that people dont want to hangout at. I've been here 9 years and used to brag about this mall back home but not anymore and Missy I live in the east because of business but certain people ruin things and you'll see no respect.
The inbreds on this site ...
Scaredandcorny99

Pittsburgh, PA

#142 Oct 31, 2015
Yeah I think the mall is going down the tubes, but I am very racist and scared of people who are different than me. So I might has a skewed world view.
Know it All

Erie, PA

#143 Oct 31, 2015
All the scum that were hanging around the city park are migrating to the mall now that the weather is getting cold. Free bus rides.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black protesters spitting on the flag at the c... 1 hr Ring Leader 26
Erie identified as worst city for blacks 6 hr Political Asylum 114
Tim leary 6 hr Political Asylum 2
Charlie Manson for Senate Alabamie 6 hr mike 2
How to take back women's rights? 7 hr Bing 5
trump tax plan 7 hr Larry 18
UE President says sale of GE transportation is ... 8 hr Tracks 13
GE Transportation to be "broken up and sold" 9 hr Truth 47
GE bld 6 multistory working overtime again. 11 hr Fleeing 39
Sunflower Club Crooks 14 hr Bud Light 15