Does anyone know where to report drug...

Does anyone know where to report drug dealing bums?

Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Loving my life”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 6, 2011
So, we have had some drug dealing bums move into my neighborhood. I have never had an issue like this before, so, I was wondering, who do I report this to? I know some are going to say call the police, but is there a certain office to call & report to in order for this issue to be resolved quicker? I live in a very nice & I would like for it to stay that way.
try this

West Chester, OH

#2 Jan 6, 2011
try this, website is down but phone may still work

http://www.pacrimestoppers.org/

this is from the 12 news website.

http://www.eriealert.com/
Cowgirl

Erie, PA

#3 Jan 6, 2011
Call the non emergency number and leave a message for the detective. if you want to quick service call everytime it seems suspicious.

“Loving my life”

Location hidden

#4 Jan 6, 2011
try this wrote:
try this, website is down but phone may still work
http://www.pacrimestoppers.org/
this is from the 12 news website.
http://www.eriealert.com/
Thank you soo much!
Artie Lange

Waterford, PA

#5 Jan 6, 2011
Call the non emergency number and ask for the vice unit and leave a message, they'll get back to you in a timely manner and start looking into your problem. Best of luck to you!
shortstop

Jackson Center, PA

#6 Jan 6, 2011
Depending what area of town you live in, you might want to call that municipality to get info on confidential information. I believe there is a Regional Drug Task force headed by Dennis Tobin out of the State Attorney General's Office. Try that "hotline" and good luck.
steve lind

Erie, PA

#7 Jan 6, 2011
Ya right you go ahead and leave a message see how far that gets ya.

the process doesnt go anything like you think it should... you call and they send a cop to check it out???? ya right

what does happen is you call they may call you back but you wont see anything happen. erie is full of drugs and their rights to be there are protected

they get put on a list of hundred's of names and it sits there till something happens where the cops are called into the home for a reason and then they search

just because you report it gives the police no authority to do anything and you will just be a angry snitch while they get rich

“Loving my life”

Location hidden

#8 Jan 7, 2011
steve lind wrote:
the process doesnt go anything like you think it should... you call and they send a cop to check it out???? ya right
what does happen is you call they may call you back but you wont see anything happen. erie is full of drugs and their rights to be there are protected
they get put on a list of hundred's of names and it sits there till something happens where the cops are called into the home for a reason and then they search
just because you report it gives the police no authority to do anything and you will just be a angry snitch while they get rich
Well Steve, I guess I'm going to be an angery snitch because I followed everyones advice on here. I have also spoke to my other neighbors & they feel the same way I do. Here to find out one of neighbors is retired from the sheriffs office. I assure something will be done. It may take time, but I damn sure am not going to put up with this crap. As I have already said, I live in a very nice area & the families around here will not stand for this either. But, I do thank you for your input.
Mema

Seattle, WA

#9 Jan 7, 2011
You could have reported it to my dear husband Rick, if he was still here. He would have come and bought out the drugs. <3
funny

South Dayton, NY

#10 Jan 7, 2011
steve lind wrote:
Can you imagine if this was your husband or your father...what a horribly negative existance you lead.

You need help.

Since: Dec 10

Meadville, PA

#11 Jan 7, 2011
Proud Wife 07 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Steve, I guess I'm going to be an angery snitch because I followed everyones advice on here. I have also spoke to my other neighbors & they feel the same way I do. Here to find out one of neighbors is retired from the sheriffs office. I assure something will be done. It may take time, but I damn sure am not going to put up with this crap. As I have already said, I live in a very nice area & the families around here will not stand for this either. But, I do thank you for your input.
How do you know they're dealing drugs?

“Loving my life”

Location hidden

#12 Jan 7, 2011
John By God Alward wrote:
<quoted text> How do you know they're dealing drugs?
Well, for staters, the girl works like maybe 2 days a week, her man has no job. Oh, wait than there is the tall tale sign of the CRACKHEADS going in & out of the house. These people are never in the house for more than a few minutes at a time & some of them come back mant times in one day. I'm sorry, but I wasn't born last night & am far from being stupid. All the signs point to drig dealers.
jkhjudc

Derry, PA

#13 Jan 7, 2011
"be a angry snitch while they get rich"

Haha i like that..

N i do agree cuz no matter if u call or not the cops probly wont do anything..
Drug dealers usaully hav that state of mind to even if the cops would stop by the house they would find nothing..
Its pointless..
Pointless to call n pointless to stress it..
If its that big of a deal then shit move..
Hahahahaha

“Loving my life”

Location hidden

#14 Jan 7, 2011
jkhjudc wrote:
"be a angry snitch while they get rich"
Haha i like that..
N i do agree cuz no matter if u call or not the cops probly wont do anything..
Drug dealers usaully hav that state of mind to even if the cops would stop by the house they would find nothing..
Its pointless..
Pointless to call n pointless to stress it..
If its that big of a deal then shit move..
Hahahahaha
Well, I wish it were so easy to just get up & move. Not only that, why the hell should I let some low life bums push me out of my home? I don't care if I have to call people everyday, something is going to be done about it. It's not right that bums like this make life hell for hard working honest people.
steve lind

Erie, PA

#15 Jan 7, 2011
Proud Wife 07 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, for staters, the girl works like maybe 2 days a week, her man has no job. Oh, wait than there is the tall tale sign of the CRACKHEADS going in & out of the house. These people are never in the house for more than a few minutes at a time & some of them come back mant times in one day. I'm sorry, but I wasn't born last night & am far from being stupid. All the signs point to drig dealers.
Now dont take this the wrong way but what about them doing these things invades your space or hinder's you from doing something? "works like maybe 2 days a week, her man has no job. Oh, wait than there is the tall tale sign of the CRACKHEADS going in & out of the house. These people are never in the house for more than a few minutes at a time & some of them come back mant times in one day" what part of that impede's your life style? its not like they are doing the drugs in your yard.
steve lind

Erie, PA

#16 Jan 7, 2011
Proud Wife 07 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I wish it were so easy to just get up & move. Not only that, why the hell should I let some low life bums push me out of my home? I don't care if I have to call people everyday, something is going to be done about it. It's not right that bums like this make life hell for hard working honest people.
so once again how are they making your life "hell"

“Loving my life”

Location hidden

#17 Jan 7, 2011
steve lind wrote:
<quoted text>Now dont take this the wrong way but what about them doing these things invades your space or hinder's you from doing something? "works like maybe 2 days a week, her man has no job. Oh, wait than there is the tall tale sign of the CRACKHEADS going in & out of the house. These people are never in the house for more than a few minutes at a time & some of them come back mant times in one day" what part of that impede's your life style? its not like they are doing the drugs in your yard.
It's happening in the neighborhood that I live in with my family. Yeah, that's the type of thing that I want for my kids to see on their way to school, crackheads. "see kids, that's a crackhead. Thats happens whenyou do drugs." If I want them to see a crackhead, I'll take them on a tour of the lower eastside. Question: How would you feel if a drug dealer moved into your neighborhood & there were always crackheads coming & going?
cheetos

United States

#18 Jan 7, 2011
simple fix, go over and talk with the owner and buy the house. worked for me, know I decide who's going to live there :)

“Loving my life”

Location hidden

#19 Jan 7, 2011
steve lind wrote:
<quoted text> so once again how are they making your life "hell"
You seem to be defending these people, so are you a crackhead or a crack dealer? Just wondering.

How are they making my life hell? Well, where there are drugs & drug users, there bond to be crime. I for one don't want to come home from my JOB to find that my home has been broke into from one of these drug users. Or go to leave in the morning to go to my JOB & find that my car has been broke into.

My husband & I have worked hard for what we have & I don't want it to be taken by some cracked up bozo.
steve lind

Erie, PA

#20 Jan 7, 2011
Proud Wife 07 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's happening in the neighborhood that I live in with my family. Yeah, that's the type of thing that I want for my kids to see on their way to school, crackheads. "see kids, that's a crackhead. Thats happens whenyou do drugs." If I want them to see a crackhead, I'll take them on a tour of the lower eastside. Question: How would you feel if a drug dealer moved into your neighborhood & there were always crackheads coming & going?
As long as they dont break any laws outside the home you have nothing to stand on. people can come and go as they please and there is not a single thing you can do to change their lifestyle. its not a matter of how i or anyone would feel if they dont break the law in view of the police nobody can do anything. this is america and their rights are protected just like yours. the police are thier to keep people from harming eachother and these people are not harming you. You might want to get a better hobby it seems neighboor watching dont do well for you lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LET the RECORD SHOW... 3 min Mike 16
Did Prep fire Merski Jr. from his teacher job? 11 min Mike 64
Erie School District - The Solution 23 min Johnny Rotten 41
Lisa Austin went to Yale: Does it MATTER? 37 min ConcernedCitizen 14
Why Does Trumps Wife Look So Ticked Off 39 min The spook 22
Inauguration today 3 hr Trumpster 6
Laughlin's office still not open 5 hr Eastside Patrol 7
When is G.E.set to close? 6 hr Avenue Man 218

Erie Jobs

More from around the web