Review: Esquire II Massage
Heterocurious

Cleveland, OH

#706 Aug 23, 2010
Hey, does anyone remember "Samantha" from Totally You?" She was a raven-haired beauty who did full service and made no bones about it. She was pricey for but well worth it. Sh was there when I went though my last midlife crisis in 1996 and must be about 49-40 ? now. At any rate, if she reads this or you know her, I would pay well to be with her again. I'm the one who gabe her tips on fixing her computer and Windows. Also, anyone know who gives prostate massages while giving blow jobs in Erie? Anybody at Totally You or Esquire? Would really like a rim job/fingered while being jacked off.
Heterocurious

Cleveland, OH

#707 Aug 23, 2010
P.S. on Samantha... her real first name was KIM...she was also a dominatrix...and worked well with other girls.
Heterocurious

Cleveland, OH

#708 Aug 23, 2010
Just kidding about paying for Samantha or Kim or whatever her name is. I don't believe in prostitution. Just wanted to see how many responses I'd get from those who do. I've never even met her...just heard about her. I suppose if a beautiful woman wanted to give me a free prostate massage as a gift, I might take that, though!
mel0816

Meadville, PA

#710 Sep 3, 2010
Does anybody know anything about Brea?
Anonymous

Beachwood, OH

#711 Sep 3, 2010
not really but i did drive buy that place today and saw a couple of them hangin out on the porch next door with about 10 kids playin in e2's backyard! musta been take your kid to work day. from what i have heard that house next door is where all the hardcore action goes down, pick alex, she's willing to flush it out if anything long term goes down
Orphan

Edinboro, PA

#712 Sep 3, 2010
TurboJesus wrote:
not really but i did drive buy that place today and saw a couple of them hangin out on the porch next door with about 10 kids playin in e2's backyard! musta been take your kid to work day. from what i have heard that house next door is where all the hardcore action goes down, pick alex, she's willing to flush it out if anything long term goes down
You wouldn't have any video of that would you...the flushing out?
f-hole Floyd

Beaver Springs, PA

#713 Sep 4, 2010
seems from photos that Alex has huge ones. Are they nice and what does it cost to play with em.
f-hole Floyd

Beaver Springs, PA

#714 Sep 4, 2010
seems from photos that Alex has huge ones. Are they nice and what does it cost and what can you do with them.
f-hole Floyd

Beaver Springs, PA

#715 Sep 4, 2010
it looks like Alex has really nice ones. Are they nice, and what does it cost and how much fun can you have with them?
welcome home

Hudson, OH

#716 Sep 4, 2010
im looking for a 5'0 or under really skinny girl any sugestions?
hi to her old clients

Ravenna, OH

#717 Sep 4, 2010
whats up erie??how u guys doin?well i was in the business for a while and i have had some really good,nice respectable clients and i was hopein to atleast say hi to a few of them..i use to work at katies then i also worked at esquire for a lil while. have been goin to school,getting my degree its been a good ride for me.but likei said i had a few faithful and respectable clients that i accually would like to talk to again,im not on here tryin to play any games so please if ur tryin to play games get over it im not..i dont wanna just come ou and say who i am quite yet i wanna see if anyone writes back to this and if so i will give my email address and we can talk further from there.so plz no jerks or pervs im just trying to find the nice guys who r respectable and hopefully ones that i've had before so hit me up and we'll go from there..have a good night guys
Danger Dan

Cleveland, OH

#718 Sep 5, 2010
hi to her old clients wrote:
whats up erie??how u guys doin?well i was in the business for a while and i have had some really good,nice respectable clients and i was hopein to atleast say hi to a few of them..i use to work at katies then i also worked at esquire for a lil while. have been goin to school,getting my degree its been a good ride for me.but likei said i had a few faithful and respectable clients that i accually would like to talk to again,im not on here tryin to play any games so please if ur tryin to play games get over it im not..i dont wanna just come ou and say who i am quite yet i wanna see if anyone writes back to this and if so i will give my email address and we can talk further from there.so plz no jerks or pervs im just trying to find the nice guys who r respectable and hopefully ones that i've had before so hit me up and we'll go from there..have a good night guys
I hope you are doing well, I would love to see you again sometime....... Take Care.

Ps. What ever happened to Sapphire?
hi to her old clients

Ravenna, OH

#719 Sep 5, 2010
im accually not sure danger i worked with her at esquire and i guess some things had happened with her and she had to leave town..i hope she's doin ok though....
Busted

AOL

#720 Sep 5, 2010
It sounds like a house of prostitution! Any cops or Judges reading these threads? I did not know that prostitution was legal in Erie!
Anonymous

Beachwood, OH

#721 Sep 5, 2010
you pay for a massage, anything after that is just between 2 consenting adults. the massage may cost you 75-100 but thats only for the massage!
Junior

Erie, PA

#722 Sep 5, 2010
Alex is hot, but expensive! Brea is really good at what she does!!!! Having kids wasnt kind to her body, but she still really knows how to use it!
Danger Dan

Cleveland, OH

#723 Sep 5, 2010
email address?
Bill

Sharon, PA

#726 Sep 6, 2010
i know a girl she will be in erie on thursday if you interested let me email me at [email protected] for details
Bill

Sharon, PA

#727 Sep 6, 2010
email me at [email protected] and we can see what going on
hillary aka rachael

Cleveland, OH

#728 Sep 7, 2010
Dick Fitzwell wrote:
I know her. She got a kid and don't take care of him I feel bad for the kid the dude they say is his dad is in jail and his mom just runs the streets doin whatever she wants not seeing him for days its terrible
this is hillary i take well care of my child you shouldnt believe everything that you hear..my sons the best thing in my life..ive never sucked neone off at a party i dont even go to parties im really not worried what u ppl have to say but just to clear it up ne1 who knows me can tell u im a great mom..n his dad isnt in jail either

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin and "son" BREVIN Flowers? WTF??? 29 min East side Patrol 11
Trump 1st action as prez screws middle class ho... 43 min Fred Mertz 19
Did Prep fire Merski Jr. from his teacher job? 1 hr Heavy Hitter 76
More tax cuts for the rich please 2 hr liberals are a ca... 2
Childs father is a crook! 2 hr Tupac187 3
LET the RECORD SHOW... 2 hr Occasional Observer 35
GE set to announce closing (Mar '16) 2 hr North Country 597
Erie School District - The Solution 2 hr douglas 46
Why Does Trumps Wife Look So Ticked Off 3 hr Just Me 28
When is G.E.set to close? 4 hr Border Patrol 226