Review: Esquire II Massage
luvmassages

Buffalo, NY

#573 May 3, 2010
chp wrote:
If you are talking about redhead With a lot tattoos Theresa, she works at partners now.
Partners is a strip club right? No massages there is there?

chp

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#574 May 3, 2010
I was wrong because the redhead w/tattoos is Tessa, not Theressa. If you asked about Tessa, then she did work at Totally You then moved to Esquire. Now she is now at Partners. Yes, partners is a strip joint.
KinkyBGirl

Vermilion, OH

#575 May 4, 2010
anyone know if any of the girls in Erie, are down with giving golden showers. Just moved from Buffalo and I'm missin my freaks back home
sellman

Meadville, PA

#576 May 5, 2010
Go see Hope at Totally You she does golden showers and alot more
Bigboy

Youngstown, OH

#577 May 6, 2010
I am looking for women that like to give goldenshowers also, I wish i could find a group of them to give me one all at the same time. that would be so awsome.
KinkyBGirl

Vermilion, OH

#578 May 6, 2010
Being a gym teacher must rock
tdot

Jackson Center, PA

#579 May 7, 2010
150 for cim she is very good at it also.
TwoDickTony

Erie, PA

#580 May 7, 2010
KinkyBGirl have I got a hoe for u. Seen her many times. I got maria to stick needles in my shaft for $15. Let me rim her and use ranch for $20. Tie her lips together $10, challenging but fun. If you want something crazy you gotta pay though. I gave her $80 to stick a gatorade bottle in her ass and let me pee into it.

“Peace On Earth”

Since: Apr 08

Erie Pa

#581 May 8, 2010
Henry W wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerry Springer paid his hooker with a personal check when he was the mayor of Cincinnati. No wonder he thought he should run for Congress for the Democrats.
Ummm...is this the same Esquire 2 that was in the paper got busted for a kidnapping hoax to get some gullible old fart to pay a fake ransom?
u know

Glencoe, IL

#582 May 10, 2010
all i can do is shake my head! Faya is a way better pearson then that! and all you men are bitches!and is she really pregneat?
abcdefg

Minerva, OH

#583 May 10, 2010
girls up there are dirty,nasty and desperate..be careful there's herpes all around and next will b aids!!!what is rim?and how did u use ranch??thats just disgusting i really hope u r lying....but more likely ur not cause they all will do anything for a couple of dollars to sniff or smoke..
TwoDickTony

Corry, PA

#584 May 10, 2010
rim, a.k.a anilingus,from an-us + lingus (Latin Lingere: to lick) and the ranch! since i was already gonna get some tossed salad, i wanted my fav dressing. i <3 maria for E2
tdot

Waterford, PA

#585 May 11, 2010
u know wrote:
all i can do is shake my head! Faya is a way better pearson then that! and all you men are bitches!and is she really pregneat?
No she is not.She does have kids she is on birth control so you can do it bareback with her.
abcdefg

Minerva, OH

#586 May 11, 2010
wow thats crazy lol.....
abcdefg

Minerva, OH

#587 May 11, 2010
if she's doin tossed salad then she probably would do anything!!! imma have to give her a try...i never picked her cause im not into biggins but if she will do that hey imma try her out..how much did u have to pay to have her do that??
tdot

Waterford, PA

#589 May 12, 2010
around 150
TWTL

Cambridge Springs, PA

#590 May 12, 2010
NSFW...
&fe ature=channel
luvmassages

Buffalo, NY

#591 May 13, 2010
Girls at Esquire are HOT & pretty good at what they do.......however, Cassie at Katie's spa is the BEST oral that I have EVER had!!
I guess I need to ask AGAIN! Are there any hot black chicks at any of the spas??????????
abcdegf

Minerva, OH

#592 May 13, 2010
not all the girls are luvmassages..i went there and there was a big girl sitting behind the desk and she looked really scarey.i think she paints on her eyebrows and they were really high on her face she looked like she was surprised the whole time i was sitting there.i was kinda scared i just kept looking at her eyebrows.but the ladies that came out were very pretty and the girl i choose did everything i asked for so had fun might go back again and hopefully i dont have to see that scarey looking chick again.but most of them are pretty and willing to do anything for cheap..
SpotLight Tv

Canton, OH

#593 May 13, 2010
Which one of you guys gave my girl friend crabs/herpes/VD/chlamydia/HIV, not to mention that god awful smell coming from her hoo-haw.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Ohara 16 min Michelle 1
Erie Steet Walkers 41 min Dave 2
Badams Protecting Hidden Paytronage Jobs 1 hr Drake2 55
Oil Prices Drop with Brexit, investors flee to ... 2 hr Erieite 4
Megan Akerly 2 hr Erieite 2
News Pat Howard: Failures by DevelopErie leave Erie ... 2 hr everyone is t j 146
Millcreek school board opening 3 hr Older couple 19
Donald Vendetti 6 hr Really 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erie Mortgages