Iron Wings Clubhouse permit

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#43 May 10, 2012
confusing wrote:
<quoted text>that wasn't the iron wings that got charged with weapons, it was other people
There was a wing charged with brass knuckles knuckle head... His name is Matt Hopkins
wffw

Davisburg, MI

#44 May 10, 2012
your both wrong, Iron wings did not use any weapons and were not charged with using or possessing any weapons from that night.
also there is no and never has been a Matt Hopkins in the iron wings.
outraged

Geneva, OH

#45 May 10, 2012
Really no Matt Hopkins huh...Well he came into Dominicks in a vest sporting iron wing colors...bragging how he used brass knuckles to sucker punch someone in the name of iw...I sat in a booth next to the table he was loudly bragging at. He had no qualms about boasting his membership in the iron wings and hurting people. But as with any other organized criminals....deny deny deny....I on the other hand will believe in karma...it has hit them twice and it will keep on coming
wffw

Davisburg, MI

#46 May 10, 2012
outraged wrote:
Really no Matt Hopkins huh...Well he came into Dominicks in a vest sporting iron wing colors...bragging how he used brass knuckles to sucker punch someone in the name of iw...I sat in a booth next to the table he was loudly bragging at. He had no qualms about boasting his membership in the iron wings and hurting people. But as with any other organized criminals....deny deny deny....I on the other hand will believe in karma...it has hit them twice and it will keep on coming
he may have had a vest on but it was not an iron wings vest unless he stole one.
again he is not and has never been a member of the iron wings. he's dreaming
Nelson Muntz

United States

#47 May 10, 2012
Bart stole my vest.

Location hidden

#48 May 10, 2012
wffw wrote:
your both wrong, Iron wings did not use any weapons and were not charged with using or possessing any weapons from that night.
also there is no and never has been a Matt Hopkins in the iron wings.
wings did use weapons I witnessed it first hand! And the only reason none were charged is because the two 13 members didn't press charges. Learn the facts before you speak. If you weren't there to see it ... You just don't know.
wffw

Davisburg, MI

#49 May 10, 2012
spike1969 wrote:
<quoted text>
wings did use weapons I witnessed it first hand! And the only reason none were charged is because the two 13 members didn't press charges. Learn the facts before you speak. If you weren't there to see it ... You just don't know.
your full of shit , doesn't matter what 13 wants or doesn't want. if you use a weapon you will be charged. two people were charged with weapon charges, none were members of the iron wings. if your going to lie, try to make it believable. You have made it clear through all of your posts that you will lie, twist the truth or what ever you can do to try and make the wings look bad (20 on 2)(brass knuckles) ill bet we had machine guns and hand grenades also or is that a little to unbelievable for even you to post.
Iron Wings are violent

North East, PA

#52 May 10, 2012
wffw wrote:
<quoted text>
i see nothing on there that says the iron wings used weapons on that night.
post all the links you want.
Search for Matthew Hopkins. He got a weapons charge that was changed to something else.
wffw

Davisburg, MI

#53 May 10, 2012
Iron Wings are violent wrote:
<quoted text>
Search for Matthew Hopkins. He got a weapons charge that was changed to something else.
i never said he didn't.
he is not and has never been a member of the Iron Wings MC.
don't matter what it says about him he is not in the club

Location hidden

#54 May 10, 2012
wffw wrote:
<quoted text>your full of shit , doesn't matter what 13 wants or doesn't want. if you use a weapon you will be charged. two people were charged with weapon charges, none were members of the iron wings. if your going to lie, try to make it believable. You have made it clear through all of your posts that you will lie, twist the truth or what ever you can do to try and make the wings look bad (20 on 2)(brass knuckles) ill bet we had machine guns and hand grenades also or is that a little to unbelievable for even you to post.
you are a f@ckin idiot! I was there... You were not...! End of story.
wffw

Canton, OH

#55 May 10, 2012
spike1969 wrote:
<quoted text>
how would you know if i was there or not you retard . you have changed your story how many times on this incident
wffw

Canton, OH

#56 May 10, 2012
spike1969 wrote:
<quoted text>
for claiming to have witnessed it all you sure don't let the facts get in the way of your story
KhF68

Meadville, PA

#57 May 10, 2012
outraged wrote:
your right, check em out ,,,deny deny deny, "wasnt a member"..."wasnt no weapons" " Dont know the fella"... They'll say anything for $25 lol
old guy

Erie, PA

#58 May 10, 2012
Anyone can go to dominicks and claim to be anything.
Show me a picture of this Matt Guy wearing an Iron Wings vest and I will believe you. It shouldnt be to hard to do, they wear them whenever they go out.
That will remove all doubt and prove which one of you is full of it. seems like a simple solution to this problem. so lets see it spike1969, and Outraged, since you know what he looks like how about posting a link to a picture showing the back of his vest and the side of his face
outraged at outraged

Erie, PA

#59 May 10, 2012
outraged wrote:
Matt may have a patch on the front of his vest that says 923, The IWMC sells those support patches the same as they sell t-shirts. that does not make someone part of the club, anyone can wear that including you if you would like to support their club, doesnt mean your a member or a prospective member though.(you should know this if you are the real outraged)
The things that Matt does not have that members will have is a 3 piece patch on their back, top rocker will say (IRON WINGS) bottom rocker will say (ERIE PA) and then their center patch in the middle.
It is obvious that you hate the IWMC but the club doesnt have control over nonmembers actions as much as you wish you could blame it on them

Location hidden

#61 May 10, 2012
KhF68 wrote:
<quoted text>your right, check em out ,,,deny deny deny, "wasnt a member"..."wasnt no weapons" " Dont know the fella"... They'll say anything for $25 lol
or a bag of meth...

Location hidden

#62 May 10, 2012
old guy wrote:
Anyone can go to dominicks and claim to be anything.
Show me a picture of this Matt Guy wearing an Iron Wings vest and I will believe you. It shouldnt be to hard to do, they wear them whenever they go out.
That will remove all doubt and prove which one of you is full of it. seems like a simple solution to this problem. so lets see it spike1969, and Outraged, since you know what he looks like how about posting a link to a picture showing the back of his vest and the side of his face
ya cause we take pictures of idiots every time we see'em. Lol
old guy

Canton, OH

#63 May 10, 2012
spike1969 wrote:
<quoted text>
ya cause we take pictures of idiots every time we see'em. Lol
that's kind of the response i expected.
opportunity to prove that the wings are full of it, but you make a smart remark and ignore the solution .
guess i know who i believe. thanks

Location hidden

#64 May 10, 2012
old guy wrote:
<quoted text>that's kind of the response i expected.
opportunity to prove that the wings are full of it, but you make a smart remark and ignore the solution .
guess i know who i believe. thanks
just stay in Polk Ohio.... Where u were the night in question.
old guy

Canton, OH

#65 May 10, 2012
spike1969 wrote:
<quoted text>
just stay in Polk Ohio.... Where u were the night in question.
don't know, what night was it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I use to drive a Mercedes 35 min Illmakeitworthavi... 15
Plant SHUT DOWN IN MAY 57 min Chicago Chicano 15
richard nixon on food stamps... amazing 4 hr Hillaryfor Hell 8
Heil Putin 4 hr Stimmt 7
FBI failed to investigate school shooter 5 hr Truth 8
White Psychos 5 hr inquiring 10
ATTN: Lisa Austin The Viaduct is a lost cause! 6 hr Tired of Lisa 1
GE Erie to propose new Overtime rules 8 hr Tiny Tim 58
catholic priests at it again 8 hr X Man 44
ge sold to china 17 hr 506 dude 25