Iron Wings Clubhouse permit

Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
KhF68

Sandy Lake, PA

#1 May 8, 2012
How can the Iron Wings apply for a permit to hold meetings in the old lammas Bar, When they already have it posted as "Member's Only" and have already been holding meetings? Im as confused as an Iron Wing at a spelling bee.
JimBackus

Erie, PA

#2 May 8, 2012
And the scene is set for another dirtbag to get shot. How long can they go without shooting someone?
Tim

Buffalo, NY

#3 May 8, 2012
JimBackus wrote:
And the scene is set for another dirtbag to get shot. How long can they go without shooting someone?
i don't recall any iron wings being involved in a shooting
rightyaknow

Buffalo, NY

#4 May 8, 2012
KhF68 wrote:
How can the Iron Wings apply for a permit to hold meetings in the old lammas Bar, When they already have it posted as "Member's Only" and have already been holding meetings? Im as confused as an Iron Wing at a spelling bee.
you are confused. its spelled lamas
Joe Roots

Erie, PA

#5 May 8, 2012
Get on your dirtbag mobiles and bring your handguns. We're headed to the clubhouse! I'm surprised these "mentally" little kids just don't meet in a treehouse. Grow up.
rightyaknow

Buffalo, NY

#6 May 8, 2012
Joe Roots wrote:
Get on your dirtbag mobiles and bring your handguns. We're headed to the clubhouse! I'm surprised these "mentally" little kids just don't meet in a treehouse. Grow up.
i guess you don't like snowmobile clubs either . they have a clubhouse. golfers too.
KhF68

Sandy Lake, PA

#7 May 8, 2012
rightyaknow wrote:
<quoted text>
you are confused. its spelled lamas
I guess you would know :) My bad :))
Joe Roots

Erie, PA

#8 May 8, 2012
rightyaknow wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess you don't like snowmobile clubs either . they have a clubhouse. golfers too.
They're not dirtbags. They're contributing members of society. That's the difference.
Professor Scootertrash

Erie, PA

#9 May 8, 2012
Get a life and stop worrying about what the Iron Wings do or don't do. It is not your business, and it is not up to you. They have NOT been involved in any shooting. It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them want to disparage others in a futile attempt to feel self-important.
Joe Roots

Erie, PA

#10 May 8, 2012
Professor Scootertrash wrote:
Get a life and stop worrying about what the Iron Wings do or don't do. It is not your business, and it is not up to you. They have NOT been involved in any shooting. It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them want to disparage others in a futile attempt to feel self-important.
What an absolutely ,self righteous, pile of garbage. A dirtbag trying to call others a dirtbag. Priceless!
KhF68

Sandy Lake, PA

#11 May 8, 2012
Didnt mean to rile up any feathers :/
me again

Massillon, OH

#12 May 8, 2012
If the people at 11th & East Ave. thought that they hated the blacks & Puerto Ricans at Lamas, wait till they get a load of these losers!
me again

Massillon, OH

#13 May 8, 2012
Denied! HAHAHA, oh yeah and Fred says- No drug use! LMFAO!
rightyaknow

United States

#14 May 8, 2012
me again wrote:
If the people at 11th & East Ave. thought that they hated the blacks & Puerto Ricans at Lamas, wait till they get a load of these losers!
pot calling the kettle black
KhF68

Sandy Lake, PA

#15 May 8, 2012
DENIED!! Awe, wonder why that happened ?
erieite

Erie, PA

#16 May 8, 2012
saw this on the news, they claim to be a family oriented group. the mafia has 5 families right?

so that makes them a family oriented group too.

Tim...they may not have shot anyone but they were involved in the fight with members of lucky 13 in millcreek where someone fired a shot in the air right?

other weapons involved too.

oh well, supposedly the realtor failed to tell them they couldnt open a private club, looks like if thats true then the realtor might have to buy it back.

place has been trouble ever since it quit being Radu's

Mr. Radu was robbed one to many times and finally shot a dirtbag in the head killing him, guy was a repeat offender and so was his accomplice
...good for him, great shot.
sowhat

United States

#17 May 8, 2012
erieite wrote:
saw this on the news, they claim to be a family oriented group. the mafia has 5 families right?
so that makes them a family oriented group too.
Tim...they may not have shot anyone but they were involved in the fight with members of lucky 13 in millcreek where someone fired a shot in the air right?
other weapons involved too.
oh well, supposedly the realtor failed to tell them they couldnt open a private club, looks like if thats true then the realtor might have to buy it back.
place has been trouble ever since it quit being Radu's
Mr. Radu was robbed one to many times and finally shot a dirtbag in the head killing him, guy was a repeat offender and so was his accomplice
...good for him, great shot.
they may have been at a bar where a shot was fired but it was not the iron wings that fired the shot stupid. there were alot of people at that bar, are they all involved in a shooting that night? get your facts straight
Professor Scootertrash

Erie, PA

#18 May 8, 2012
Joe Roots wrote:
<quoted text> What an absolutely ,self righteous, pile of garbage. A dirtbag trying to call others a dirtbag. Priceless!
I said nothing about myself, so it wasn't self righteous. I may or may not be a "dirtbag", but gave no indication either way, nor did I call anyone such a thing. Priceless is somewhat appicable, however, unlike your blithering rants. Seek to find your own life.
erieite

Erie, PA

#19 May 8, 2012
sowhat wrote:
<quoted text>
they may have been at a bar where a shot was fired but it was not the iron wings that fired the shot stupid. there were alot of people at that bar, are they all involved in a shooting that night? get your facts straight
i never said they fired any shot, what i said was exactly what was quoted. i asked if they were at the bar fight where someone fired a shot into the air and that other types of weapons were involved in that fight.

the fight was between two groups of bike clubs, the iron wings and lucky 13...i'm not stupid but you're obviously a rocket scientist with great reading skills.
Joe Roots

Erie, PA

#21 May 8, 2012
Professor Scootertrash wrote:
<quoted text>
I said nothing about myself, so it wasn't self righteous. I may or may not be a "dirtbag", but gave no indication either way, nor did I call anyone such a thing. Priceless is somewhat appicable, however, unlike your blithering rants. Seek to find your own life.
Another of your "Futile attempts to make yourself seem righteous" Thanks for showing us another example. Hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mercyhurst University - new President 39 min Local Resident 45
Erie Strippers 59 min I love black snatch 11
overdose 1 hr Allan 24
Frankie and May Grocer: Overpriced and Overhyped! (Apr '12) 1 hr Local Resident 87
Stop glorify U.S. Military 1 hr TRUTH 12
Will you vote for Hillary? 1 hr Barney Frank 5
Democrats and blacks in control 2 hr Flint Westwood 36
More from around the web

Erie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]