Erie Pride Picnic
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lowlife erieite

Bowling Green, OH

#3 Jun 15, 2014
If you really want to puke the gay olymoics are in cleveland...obama and hillary are both coming
Intersting

Sewickley, PA

#4 Jun 15, 2014
Scooter, you seem to be a little too obsessed with the gays. You've now created two threads dealing with gays. Hiding something?
lowlife erieite

Bowling Green, OH

#5 Jun 15, 2014
Intersting wrote:
Scooter, you seem to be a little too obsessed with the gays. You've now created two threads dealing with gays. Hiding something?
it is called equal time queerbait
east side ski

Erie, PA

#6 Jun 15, 2014
Back in the day we called them queers, when and why did it change to gay?
cheetos

United States

#7 Jun 15, 2014
According to a 1996 study, homophobic men show a higher arousal rate when shown gay porn than men with ambivalent attitudes toward homosexuals do.

Scooters bringing the macaroni salad :)
Gender correct

Erie, PA

#9 Jun 15, 2014
Stick around for the picnic .....Baloney Ponies & Bearded Clams are on the menu!
Bo Dittle

Erie, PA

#10 Jun 15, 2014
east side ski wrote:
Back in the day we called them queers, when and why did it change to gay?
When the democrats took over and threw away their morals for votes.
tax payer

Erie, PA

#11 Jun 15, 2014
look...in this economy, with this administration, all of us are taking it in the as s

they just happen to be proud about it.
eastside ski

Erie, PA

#12 Jun 16, 2014
What is a queer circle?
cheetos

United States

#13 Jun 16, 2014
eastside ski wrote:
What is a queer circle?
An Eastside Ski family reunion.
Goat Cheese

New Oxford, PA

#14 Jun 16, 2014
Why does society let the tail wag the dog??
cheetos

Erie, PA

#15 Jun 16, 2014
Goat Cheese wrote:
Why does society let the tail wag the dog??
Why do humans pick up dog s h it?
D Duke

Meadville, PA

#16 Jun 16, 2014
Did they give away a free Fiat at the picnic?
Father Guido Sarducci

Erie, PA

#17 Jun 16, 2014
Yes a they a did. Mikey won it and gave a all his a friends a ride a home.
lowlife erieite

Bowling Green, OH

#18 Jun 16, 2014
cheetos wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do humans pick up dog s h it?
because it's there
Stanhope

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Jun 17, 2014
Wow, with comments like those above, it's obvious why all educated people leave Erie as soon as they can! What's left is what one sees above: the bottom of the barrel. And it shows everywhere in that tired old town.
Tim Leary

Erie, PA

#21 Jun 17, 2014
Stanhope wrote:
Wow, with comments like those above, it's obvious why all educated people leave Erie as soon as they can! What's left is what one sees above: the bottom of the barrel. And it shows everywhere in that tired old town.
Awww, do you need a hug? Just because you like it up your sh1tpipe is no reason to take the comments personally, slugger.
east side ski

Erie, PA

#22 Jun 17, 2014
Bo Dittle wrote:
<quoted text>
When the democrats took over and threw away their morals for votes.
We have become Obamaqueerland.
Get It

Erie, PA

#23 Jun 17, 2014
if your pants are sagging you be fa ggin.
it was adam and eve not adam and steve
fa g is bad, queer is bad, LGBT is bad and what the heck is trans gender
what do they call the surgery? add a dicktome?
and they want us to belive that's normal? about as normal as a priest swearing they wont molest children.
poosay tastes good...butthole smell like sheet for a reason...its toxic
Zugzwang

Erie, PA

#24 Jun 17, 2014
Get It wrote:
if your pants are sagging you be fa ggin.
it was adam and eve not adam and steve
fa g is bad, queer is bad, LGBT is bad and what the heck is trans gender
what do they call the surgery? add a dicktome?
and they want us to belive that's normal? about as normal as a priest swearing they wont molest children.
poosay tastes good...butthole smell like sheet for a reason...its toxic
Vain attempt at humor, childish humor at that and yet it fails to be funny. How sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lou and the New Board 1 hr observer 5
Say Goodbye to GE 1 hr Urmom 68
Tom Brady Triumphs ! 2 hr mike 3
Humane Society should have been awarded the con... 2 hr Perry Mason 37
PJ's Autosound to close doors 2 hr The other lou 44
Rochell bogue 2 hr hate mudsharks 7
Erie lawyer 3 hr ZUGZWANG 11
Prostitution in Love Farm 4 hr Rockin robin 43
Emily Welsh 4 hr Inlove 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erie Mortgages