Dork!

“Now or Never”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3 Sep 15, 2009
Mr Mr Mr wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mNft5WiwQEoXX
this a another cop who needs to lose his job
Guy gets two thumbs up! Get the trash out of the parking ramps, away from the vehicles, and into their own driveways. Another cop who is doing his job. Speaking of which, you need one. Moocher.
Penny from Tenney

United States

#5 Sep 15, 2009
Looks like Steve was doing a fine job of sweeping up the trash in Erie. Job well done!
liza

Newton, IA

#6 Sep 15, 2009
Omniscient1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guy gets two thumbs up! Get the trash out of the parking ramps, away from the vehicles, and into their own driveways. Another cop who is doing his job. Speaking of which, you need one. Moocher.
Great post, right on the money. The ones who complain about the cops are the CRIMINALS AND MORONS. It proves the cop is doing his job and doing it well.
Observer1

Erie, PA

#8 Sep 15, 2009
I haven't even looked at this video yet, but every other time I've watched one of Bussiere's self-styled exposes of "bad cops" I've seen good police work and disgusting street trash taunting them for zombie-boy's camera. Is this one any different?

“Now or Never”

Location hidden

#10 Sep 15, 2009
Observer1 wrote:
I haven't even looked at this video yet, but every other time I've watched one of Bussiere's self-styled exposes of "bad cops" I've seen good police work and disgusting street trash taunting them for zombie-boy's camera. Is this one any different?
Bingo! Good call.
Oh Joy

Erie, PA

#11 Sep 15, 2009
Observer1 wrote:
Spot on!
Homeslice

Girard, PA

#12 Sep 15, 2009
Observer1 wrote:
U won't look @ it cuz ur afraid of the truth.
Homeslice

Girard, PA

#13 Sep 15, 2009
4 those neva scared -
&fe ature=channel_page

“Now or Never”

Location hidden

#14 Sep 15, 2009
Homeslice wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked at it and it is, what it is... a loser with a camera surrounded by more losers... Way to move 'em out!
Oh Joy

Erie, PA

#15 Sep 15, 2009
Homeslice wrote:
4 those neva scared - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8tsx3oMrUQ0XX&feature=cha nnel_page
You are still a Dork!
Themis

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Sep 15, 2009
What's so sad is that this waste of humanity THINKS he's cool and everybody likes him - Get a real job and make a contribution to society
Observer1

Erie, PA

#17 Sep 15, 2009
Homeslice wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm afraid of the future, with more and more illiterate, impulse-driven parasites such as all of your "homeslices" clinging like barnacles to the sinking ship of society.
Homeslice

Girard, PA

#19 Sep 15, 2009
Observer1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm afraid of the future, with more and more illiterate, impulse-driven parasites such as all of your "homeslices" clinging like barnacles to the sinking ship of society.
society aint sinkin, you older folks are being cast into the sea to make way for the echo boomers (truthseekers)

observer1, y dont u tell us who u r? i can put u as a highlight on Spotlight TV if u wanna meet me downtown sometime this weekend and arrange it.
Homeslice

Girard, PA

#20 Sep 15, 2009
Themis wrote:
What's so sad is that this waste of humanity THINKS he's cool and everybody likes him - Get a real job and make a contribution to society
i make contributions every weekend, by filming the TRUTH of these corrupt pigs in the EPD, nothing better 2 do than break up a good time with friends.

wether or not u agree wit me, u need to kno i be lookin out 4 ALL YALL. big up.

spotlighttv.blogspot.com
liza

Newton, IA

#22 Sep 15, 2009
Homeslice, you better watch out, one of these nights you might film one of your gang members in the act of committing a crime and put it on the internet, and in turn, they will do you in. Doesn't that scare you?
Homeslice

Girard, PA

#23 Sep 15, 2009
i dont roll with any gangs, this is erie, the only gang in this town are a small minority of 5 precenters between 21st-23rd & ash, i aint even tryin 2 mess with them.

ive known these peeps since highschool days, were like family...u just jealous.

&fe ature=channel_page

check it
Oh Joy

Canton, OH

#24 Sep 15, 2009
Homeslice wrote:
<quoted text>
i make contributions every weekend, by filming the TRUTH of these corrupt pigs in the EPD, nothing better 2 do than break up a good time with friends.
wether or not u agree wit me, u need to kno i be lookin out 4 ALL YALL. big up.
spotlighttv.blogspot.com
You are scum and need to be scrubbed from the scene. Exit stage right
likes big uns

Edinboro, PA

#25 Sep 15, 2009
any big uns on this vid? I like 'em. yummie.
bubba

Bartow, FL

#26 Sep 15, 2009
liza wrote:
Homeslice, you better watch out, one of these nights you might film one of your gang members in the act of committing a crime and put it on the internet, and in turn, they will do you in. Doesn't that scare you?
Hope so,sooner the better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welcome one Welcome all to the Trumperdome 18 min Lou Dobbs Idiot... 3
Stewards at GE, regarding their deferment. Tim... 1 hr ALLCAPSMAN 24
GE Security 1 hr ALLCAPSMAN 29
What is GE Erie doing with the front of Buildin... 1 hr King of 10 100
Bogus Breneman poll 1 hr Perry 16
Obama fires volley of COMPLETE SENTENCES at Trump! 1 hr Caughey Cathy 5
Dawn giglio? 5 hr Yeah 1
Merski Fundraiser 6 hr End The Status Quo 37
ErIe Jobs and What They Pay 6 hr always alert 35
Bob Merski JR. 6 hr Erie Dem Committe... 29