Next Last
ban guns

Erie, PA

#1 Dec 14, 2012
by a TEA party activist
guns are the answer

Erie, PA

#2 Dec 14, 2012
Isn't it funny. Republicans who don't like the sad state of generational welfare have no problem with the opinion of banning recipients from having children--the greatest thing in life--yet guns should be available to almost all unconditionally.
NRA

Struthers, OH

#3 Dec 14, 2012
If these third graders were armed this wouldnt have happened.
cheetos

United States

#4 Dec 14, 2012
Maybe we should ask the question of what has happened in the last 25 years to prompt these types of actions. What happed to the days when you could take a gun to school and the shop teacher was thrilled to help you build a new stock never with any thought of ever harming a soul? All of the boyes carried pocket knives and the girls could have a nail file.

Could it be a whole generation of idiots that cannot deal with reality and of course we can blame it on guns, bad grades or no ice cream.
Rose

Wattsburg, PA

#5 Dec 14, 2012
It's only Gina get worse with this idiot we have in office! Frustrations build up & explode on whoever! Keep a watchful eye out daily!
danm

Jamestown, NY

#6 Dec 14, 2012
So where was all the security that is supposed to be in place? Once again, the left-wing loones blaming the gun and not the perp.And of course...yhe fearlees one says we have to come together to do something about these...Also never seen where anyone except poss. one of the left-wing networks, say anything about the tea-party.Knee-jerk reaction from the left-wing mental midgets.
danm

Jamestown, NY

#7 Dec 14, 2012
guns are the answer wrote:
Isn't it funny. Republicans who don't like the sad state of generational welfare have no problem with the opinion of banning recipients from having children--the greatest thing in life--yet guns should be available to almost all unconditionally.
Spoken like a true left-wing welfare recipient..how about we take away your right to speak freely(might not be a bad idea).If someone has intent to do incredible damage, they will figure out a way to carry out their act,even if you "outlaw guns",they will cause damage.
danm

Jamestown, NY

#8 Dec 14, 2012
Rose wrote:
It's only Gina get worse with this idiot we have in office! Frustrations build up & explode on whoever! Keep a watchful eye out daily!
The S_hit is going to hit the fan and it is all going to be because of an idiot president who is hell-bent on destroying this country. The one thing he is really good at.
AC Slim

Ventnor City, NJ

#9 Dec 14, 2012
Initial reports sounds like a domestic. Shooter apparently killed his mother who was a teacher at the school. Hope his soul burns in hell. No way you can control freaking morons and idiots like this. Not sure gun control laws would have helped. Prayers for the families who lost loved ones.
inside info

Erie, PA

#12 Dec 14, 2012
ban guns wrote:
by a TEA party activist
wrong. He was an occutard like you.
pee wees wee wee

Erie, PA

#13 Dec 14, 2012
cheetos wrote:
Maybe we should ask the question of what has happened in the last 25 years to prompt these types of actions. What happed to the days when you could take a gun to school and the shop teacher was thrilled to help you build a new stock never with any thought of ever harming a soul? All of the boyes carried pocket knives and the girls could have a nail file.
Could it be a whole generation of idiots that cannot deal with reality and of course we can blame it on guns, bad grades or no ice cream.
Or maybe the reality that you can kill people easily with guns has become more real and people dig on guns. Guns good. People bad (such as you're saying) so...
pee wees wee wee

Erie, PA

#14 Dec 14, 2012
danm wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true left-wing welfare recipient..how about we take away your right to speak freely(might not be a bad idea).If someone has intent to do incredible damage, they will figure out a way to carry out their act,even if you "outlaw guns",they will cause damage.
Can you prove your oft cited theory that if killers with guns didn't have the gun they still would have killed? We'll wait.

Also what if there was a direct link discovered between violent movies/video games i.e. free speech/expression and gun violence. Should we NOT be able to do anything because golly gee, free expression is a right so there's NOTHING we can do.

That is your basic argument though even you don't actually believe it. Drinking in a bar is legal as is carrying a gun. Where's the outrage over that being disallowed. Are you in favor of that? I doubt it.

Name one of those children shot to death with a gun that didn't die with a gun involved. To say "if not a gun it would have been with a sharp stick" doesn't cut it logically. You don't even believe your own BS. THAT is the problem. Liars.

pee wees wee wee

Erie, PA

#15 Dec 14, 2012
inside info wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong. He was an occutard like you.
I've no doubt if he was a tea bagger you would have said that's not relevant so at least play the "it's not possible for a gun to hurt anyone" game fairly.
pee wees wee wee

Erie, PA

#16 Dec 14, 2012
CNN wrote:
<quoted text> The shooter and his whole family voted democrat. Read it and weep leftists He's one of yours. Typical democrat lack of respect for all life.
Who says all people who think guns should be highly restricted are Democrats? I'm not. You should blame yourself. You're a gun liberal.
pee wees wee wee

Erie, PA

#17 Dec 14, 2012
AC Slim wrote:
Initial reports sounds like a domestic. Shooter apparently killed his mother who was a teacher at the school. Hope his soul burns in hell. No way you can control freaking morons and idiots like this. Not sure gun control laws would have helped. Prayers for the families who lost loved ones.
You're exactly right in that we can't control people. We can control guns though. Ban them. Done.
pee wees wee wee

Erie, PA

#18 Dec 14, 2012
danm wrote:
<quoted text>
The S_hit is going to hit the fan and it is all going to be because of an idiot president who is hell-bent on destroying this country. The one thing he is really good at.
Yeah we should listen to you on matters of logic.
pee wees wee wee

Erie, PA

#19 Dec 14, 2012
danm wrote:
So where was all the security that is supposed to be in place? Once again, the left-wing loones blaming the gun and not the perp.And of course...yhe fearlees one says we have to come together to do something about these...Also never seen where anyone except poss. one of the left-wing networks, say anything about the tea-party.Knee-jerk reaction from the left-wing mental midgets.
What good would a security person THE PERSON done WITHOUT a gun? It's all about the guns.
Paula

Mansfield, OH

#20 Dec 14, 2012
What a tragedy! Senseless. Ban handguns, they are way too easy to get. What is happening to kids today? I say let's go back to the days when you swatted your kid's on the ass. Giving your kids a "time out" is stupid and doesn't work. Get back to basics, get a wooden spoon. A good swack on the behind hasn't killed anyone yet. Parent's are too afraid to show real discipline. The video games are all so violent and all the "popular" ones are loaded with gun action. Those video games are the worst thing that could have happened. Kids stay glued to them for hours and get "points" for shooting people are you freaking kidding me?? I wish we could go back to where parents ruled, not kids. Where what a parent said was IT! Now you see parents all the time asking there kids a question and ending it with an "Ok"? Go back to where it wasn't their decision it was the parents!
this is so sad

Erie, PA

#22 Dec 14, 2012
ban guns wrote:
by a TEA party activist
How can you discuss pro gun issues and politics when 20 innocent chidren lost their lives think about how horriable this is for their parents pray for the families think about how you would feel I do not know about you this is something very heavy I do not know if I could cope if my child died this way this act was pure evil
gummi worm

Struthers, OH

#23 Dec 14, 2012
wouldratherdoit wrote:
Gun bans won't stop these things. There is no way that all guns will be confiscated. So in the end the criminals, who don't have to incriminate themselves by turning in their guns, will be the only ones left with a gun.
Unfortunately these sickos pick someplace where they have little fear of being shot. Notice that he did not go to the police station and pull his gun.
And where would we be if he had waited until school was excused and ran over and killed 20 kids while trying to run over his mother? Ban cars?
If only there had been a person with a CCW permit and a gun there. Or 10 of them.
If your "ban cars" analogy makes sense to you, you`re too stupid to own a gun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Cathedral Prep really care about inner cit... 4 min Ramblerman 113
the palermo show 7 min Judge Judy 2
GE Locomotive Plant in Ft Worth, Texas (Aug '12) 44 min bootylicious 220
how many are in fake marriages 52 min gone girl 17
Tracy Teudhope's Magnificent Mammaries. Holy Fu... 2 hr Jameis 26
saint vincent surgery center 3 hr Big Negro 11
Gail Kemmler (Oct '13) 3 hr Ayrm 30
Erie Dating
Find my Match

Erie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Erie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Erie

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:30 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:30PM
Crucial Matchups in Steelers' Contest vs. KC
Bleacher Report 9:30 PM
Breaking Down Raiders Game Plan vs. Bills
NBC Sports 3:53 AM
Bill Davis: Moving Marcus Smith around defense didn't help him progress
Bleacher Report 4:08 AM
What Happened to Bell and the Steelers Rushing Attack?
Bleacher Report 7:57 AM
NFL Playoffs: What the Green Bay Packers Need to Do to Make a Super Bowl Run