of 2
Next Last
Frank

Fuquay Varina, NC

#1 Apr 7, 2012
Frank

Fuquay Varina, NC

#2 Apr 7, 2012
Funny, this article never mentioned what happened BEFORE these killings, BLACK ON WHITE CRIME AGAIN

This incident is likely related to a home invasion Robbery that occurred in Tulsa Oklahoma on March 13, 2012. On March 13, 2012 Tyrone Woodfork and 3 other Black males, forced their way into the home of elderly couple Bob and Nancy Strait. The group of Black males severely beat the couple until they lost consciousness, they also raped 85 year old Nancy Strait. Nancy strait died from her injuries. 90 year old Bob Strait survived. He was recently released from the hospital.

The Staits who are white, had been married 65 years.

During the "Home Invasion Robbery, the group told the elderly couple that they were getting "pay-back for Trayvon". The group took the couples car, big-screen T.V. and other property.
Frank

Fuquay Varina, NC

#3 Apr 7, 2012
90 and 85 year old married WHITE couple beaten and robbed by black teens, with the 85 year old woman DYING FROM INJURIES CAUSED BY RAPE in North Tulsa Ok. on 3-14-12. Did you hear anything about that in the mainstream media? Think they're related? Maybe? How about the 50 year old WHITE man who was dragged from his truck and beaten with a hammer by 2 black teens in Sanford Fl.(yep, the same town as Trayvon) on 4-2-12. Did you hear about that one? Or the 13 year old WHITE boy in Kansas City who had gas poured on his head and was SET ON FIRE by 2 black teens on 2-29-12? I can guarantee this... if the perp in this latest Tulsa shooting is black, you won't hear anything more about this. However, if the perp is WHITE we will never hear the end of it!
Frank

Fuquay Varina, NC

#4 Apr 7, 2012
Welcome to Obamaville....
Goot

Erie, PA

#5 Apr 7, 2012
Having fun talking to yourself, Gump? I must have really gotten into your tiny head.
haha

Erie, PA

#6 Apr 8, 2012
Goot wrote:
Having fun talking to yourself, Gump? I must have really gotten into your tiny head.
Like your husband is getting in to another woman's snatch, Twit?
You always give yourself away.
What's this I hear about Becky Krapp being arrested AGAIN?
Ha ha ha
#SlowWittedBitches
Goot

Erie, PA

#7 Apr 8, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your husband is getting in to another woman's snatch, Twit?
You always give yourself away.
What's this I hear about Becky Krapp being arrested AGAIN?
Ha ha ha
#SlowWittedBitches
Yep, I'm Twit. My husband left me for another woman. I'm a stupid, ugly woman.
That's me, all right.
Porky

Erie, PA

#8 Apr 8, 2012
You certainly are a know-it-all. People don't like you. You probably already know that too.
Watcher

Erie, PA

#9 Apr 8, 2012
what part of get a gun, get a permit to carry, learn the law and be prepared doesnt anybody understand.

i will never be a victim. i will do everything in my power to avoid a confrontation, but in the end, the criminal will decide how much force is going to be used against them, its their choice, not mine.

they can simply walk away.
Goot

Erie, PA

#10 Apr 8, 2012
Porky wrote:
You certainly are a know-it-all.
Not really. Compared to most Topix posters, though, I'm Richard Feynman.
Goot

Erie, PA

#11 Apr 8, 2012
Watcher wrote:
i will never be a victim.
Except of ignorance, that is.
Watcher

Erie, PA

#12 Apr 8, 2012
Goot wrote:
<quoted text>
Except of ignorance, that is.
ignorance of what?
MikeRay

Erie, PA

#13 Apr 8, 2012
Goot wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. Compared to most Topix posters, though, I'm Richard Feynman.
I tend to agree. Every one of your posts is condescending. I don't even know you and I'd like to punch your lights out.
Frank

Fuquay Varina, NC

#14 Apr 8, 2012
MikeRay wrote:
<quoted text>
I tend to agree. Every one of your posts is condescending. I don't even know you and I'd like to punch your lights out.
Don't worry about it. Goof is a simple minded dolt. He is entertaining in his stupidity. He typifies the average Obama follower.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#15 Apr 8, 2012
Blame Obama for firing up the scum with no facts!

WHAT a joke he is!
Goot

Erie, PA

#16 Apr 9, 2012
MikeRay wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can't out-think them, hit them. Classic.
Goot

Erie, PA

#17 Apr 9, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it. Goof is a simple minded dolt. He is entertaining in his stupidity. He typifies the average Obama follower.
http://www.fuckthesouth.com/
MikeRay

Erie, PA

#18 Apr 9, 2012
Can't outthink you? You ignore facts, and try and shift discussions. You're like a little toddler. You just parrot the same crap over and over and over.

You're a pest.
the homeys

Stow, OH

#19 Apr 9, 2012
Watcher wrote:
what part of get a gun, get a permit to carry, learn the law and be prepared doesnt anybody understand.
i will never be a victim. i will do everything in my power to avoid a confrontation, but in the end, the criminal will decide how much force is going to be used against them, its their choice, not mine.
Another scared cracker with a gun. Go ahead and use it, you'll suffer the same fate as george zimmerman.
arlene

Stow, OH

#21 Apr 9, 2012
Watcher wrote:
Why not get a penile implant for your self-image problem? A great boost to your self esteem and you won't kill anybody with it. A win-win for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who knows who tim leary really is and where doe... 14 min Person 3
Clinton gains 22,000 votes on Trump in Pennsylv... 55 min Hey hey 7
Trump Campaign and GOP Allies in Full Legal Pan... 56 min Hey hey 7
GE Proposal 59 min Howard Huge 5
Donald Trump’s China-enraging phone call Taiwan... 2 hr OrangeFacedIdiot 13
When obama visited cuba 2 hr Icallbsonallbuttrump 1
Dead body wrapped in plastic 2 hr Erie dirtballs 31
attn UE 506 3 hr tired of being PC 29
Shh!!!!! The big walk out is coming at GE Tran... 5 hr UEz a work in pro... 47
GE lays off 200 for Thanksgiving 23 hr dtf 109