Oil City, PA

#3 Dec 15, 2012
I'm payed up as of today also
so there

Erie, PA

#4 Dec 15, 2012
dead first graders wrote:
That's mighty white of you.
Too bad the teachers weren't armed, ya know?
They followed good liberal logic; hiding behind "gun free" status and children died.
It's exactly as though you actually shot them yourself, Tim.
You proud?
Tim Leary

United States

#5 Dec 15, 2012
so there wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad the teachers weren't armed, ya know?
They followed good liberal logic; hiding behind "gun free" status and children died.
It's exactly as though you actually shot them yourself, Tim.
You proud?
Attention Dumbazz -

THE GUNS THAT WERE USED IN THE SHOOTING BELONGED TO A TEACHER!

THE GUNS THAT WERE USED IN THE SHOOTINGS BELONGED TO A TEACHER FROM THAT VERY FCKING SCHOOL!

ARE YOU REALLY THAT FCKING RETARDED!?!
mind your own

Oil City, PA

#6 Dec 15, 2012
Tim Leary wrote:
<quoted text>
Attention Dumbazz -
THE GUNS THAT WERE USED IN THE SHOOTINGS BELONGED TO A TEACHER FROM THAT VERY FCKING SCHOOL!
so what does that have to do with anything??? retard
Hurr Durr

United States

#8 Dec 15, 2012
mind your own wrote:
<quoted text>
so what does that have to do with anything??? retard
the woman who owned the guns for self protection was SHOT WITH HER OWN GUNS. WHAT PART OF THAT CAN'T YOUR DUMB AZZ UNDERSTAND?!?
mind your own

Oil City, PA

#9 Dec 15, 2012
David Crosby wrote:
<quoted text> Retard? You showed your hand Sop---. Use your own name.

Will you shutthefuckup you old fart!!! I dont even know who you are talking about
mind your own

Oil City, PA

#10 Dec 15, 2012
Hurr Durr wrote:
<quoted text>the woman who owned the guns for self protection was SHOT WITH HER OWN GUNS. WHAT PART OF THAT CAN'T YOUR DUMB AZZ UNDERSTAND?!?
So what does that have to do with anything?? so what!! whats your point? one person gets shot with their own gun, are you trying to say that erases self defence as a reason for ownership?? you are stupid do you have any idea how many times EVERY day guns are used to detour crime by private citizens. have you not noticed how drasticly crime rates drop in states that pass concealed carry laws. You dont want to see Facts!!! you only want to promote your agenda of gun control on the shirt tail of the childrens death
pee wees wee wee

Waterford, PA

#11 Dec 15, 2012
http://www.friendsofnra.org/StateHome.aspx...

Great idea guys. I'm committed in the evenings but I'll see if I can swing joining. I'd like to hear more about the "oath keepers" who don't recognize laws established by our courts or the SCOTUS, just their own versions.

It'll be a pleasure to meet the guys I'm going to narc out to their superiors in the ranks.

Hey, it's open to the public and the Constitution guarantees my right to freedom of assembly, right wing dings?
pee wees wee wee

Waterford, PA

#12 Dec 15, 2012
BTW you honorable 2nd amendment fellows will fight for my right to own other armaments besides guns, right? Or are you just a bunch of phonies?
so there

United States

#13 Dec 15, 2012
Tim Leary wrote:
<quoted text>Attention Dumbazz -

Wrong. I await your apology.
mind your own

Oil City, PA

#14 Dec 15, 2012
pee wees wee wee wrote:
http://www.friendsofnra.org/St ateHome.aspx?sid=39&sc=PA
Great idea guys. I'm committed in the evenings but I'll see if I can swing joining. I'd like to hear more about the "oath keepers" who don't recognize laws established by our courts or the SCOTUS, just their own versions.
It'll be a pleasure to meet the guys I'm going to narc out to their superiors in the ranks.
Hey, it's open to the public and the Constitution guarantees my right to freedom of assembly, right wing dings?
At first I thought you may be an intelligent person that was miss guided. But I see now that you are just a window licker. on here just to fight , twist everything that anyone says and sound crazy.
its clear to everyone now that you are SPECIAL
so there

Springfield, NJ

#15 Dec 15, 2012
pee wees wee wee wrote:
BTW you honorable 2nd amendment fellows will fight for my right to own other armaments besides guns, right? Or are you just a bunch of phonies?
Again, Mark, what's your source to claim missiles and explosives are protected by the constitution?
This is an old discredited argument.
mind your own

Oil City, PA

#16 Dec 15, 2012
pee wees wee wee wrote:
http://www.friendsofnra.org/St ateHome.aspx?sid=39&sc=PA
You should join. maybe you would learn to be a patriot.
As far as being a narc, who is going to listen to a turd like you? besides, their superiors took the same oath to defend the constitution as they did. no use making yourself look any stupider.
(I know you will though)
Hurr Durr

United States

#17 Dec 15, 2012
so there wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. I await your apology.
that was the information first released. It was wrong.it still is true that the woman who owned guns for defense was shot with her own gun. How now brown cow? Mooooooo! Moooooo!
mind your own

Oil City, PA

#18 Dec 15, 2012
Hurr Durr wrote:
<quoted text>that was the information first released. It was wrong.it still is true that the woman who owned guns for defense was shot with her own gun. How now brown cow? Mooooooo! Moooooo!
I'm sure that you are very happy about this
king nzinga

Clyde, OH

#19 Dec 15, 2012
Hurr Durr wrote:
<quoted text>that was the information first released. It was wrong.it still is true that the woman who owned guns for defense was shot with her own gun. How now brown cow? Mooooooo! Moooooo!
is that different than you choking on your own dick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waffle House Shooter 13 min Reality 8
Wabtec the New GE Erie 16 min New rules 50
Tom StankieWIZZ takes up the fight for Filippi 52 min Chevy 4 life 9
GE Big announcement April 19th..pizza party at ... 2 hr Elyria OH is a Do... 7
Sue Webr is considering a run! (Oct '14) 3 hr Erie Sports Store 110
Erie County handing out unaccountable funds 4 hr The pork barrel 9
Is crime the new entitlement? 4 hr tryagain B Stupid 9
Erie Sport Store 7 hr Elyria is a Donkey 18
Old Erie Bars 17 hr Six Pack Sam 118
Why No Black Outrage? 21 hr Kathy D 26