Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#2 Dec 12, 2010
Poor Dan!
dennis the pennis

Little Rock, AR

#3 Dec 12, 2010
Poor Boy wrote:
I wonder if Dan Strong is getting a little tail from Ermina to pay rent for her stall at All Seasons Market, or is his business just a way to launder his drug money.
Who is dan strong and why should we care?
juris prudence

Jackson Center, PA

#6 Dec 13, 2010
I thought Dan Strong was in jail...if not, is he on his 4th wife. L-O-S-E-R exemplified!!!!!!!!!! That whole Joyce Gang kind of fell through the cracks - O'Hara, Strong, Nietupski, etc, etc, etc.
noweye no

Little Rock, AR

#7 Dec 13, 2010
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>Dan Strong is only the biggest rat fink criminal. Who has gotten away with shooting a kid, stealing cars,trafficking drugs, all the while being protected by Mike Joyce, who he later testified against.Every time he gets caught he turns informant.
Ok. thanks
FYI

Cleveland, OH

#8 Dec 13, 2010
Dan Strong has never gone to jail, because he rats out all his buddies. He might be on his 5th wife could be wrong. He buys all his wives boob jobs
noweye no

Little Rock, AR

#9 Dec 13, 2010
FYI wrote:
Dan Strong has never gone to jail, because he rats out all his buddies. He might be on his 5th wife could be wrong. He buys all his wives boob jobs
Yeah i remember joyce got his girlfriend a boob job. did he ever get prison time? can't remember.
WHeezy

Erie, PA

#11 Dec 13, 2010
Ok, PoorBoy aka FYI aka anonymous coward. Dan is aware of this thread and has instructed his attorney to sue topix to disclose your IP information. You may think that you can spew hate on here anonymously without recourse, but you're wrong. I can smell a nice civil suit against you after you're tracked down.

Shitbag
shaking

Little Rock, AR

#12 Dec 13, 2010
WHeezy wrote:
Ok, PoorBoy aka FYI aka anonymous coward. Dan is aware of this thread and has instructed his attorney to sue topix to disclose your IP information. You may think that you can spew hate on here anonymously without recourse, but you're wrong. I can smell a nice civil suit against you after you're tracked down.Shitbag
Mikey! did they let you out already? need some preperation h? hee hee!
FYI

Cleveland, OH

#13 Dec 13, 2010
WHeezy wrote:
Ok, PoorBoy aka FYI aka anonymous coward. Dan is aware of this thread and has instructed his attorney to sue topix to disclose your IP information. You may think that you can spew hate on here anonymously without recourse, but you're wrong. I can smell a nice civil suit against you after you're tracked down.
Shitbag
Blah Blah
shaking

Little Rock, AR

#14 Dec 13, 2010
WHeezy wrote:
Ok, PoorBoy aka FYI aka anonymous coward. Dan is aware of this thread and has instructed his attorney to sue topix to disclose your IP information. You may think that you can spew hate on here anonymously without recourse, but you're wrong. I can smell a nice civil suit against you after you're tracked down.Shitbag
Oh wait this can't be mikey. he got ratted on. so solly! and you can sue me till the cows come home. you can repo my shopping bag. ahole.
shaking

Little Rock, AR

#15 Dec 13, 2010
WHeezy wrote:
Oh i get it! you're TOM CORBETT!
shaking

Little Rock, AR

#16 Dec 13, 2010
WHeezy wrote:
"Anonymous coward"? and your real name is wheezy, right? get a life.
FYI

Cleveland, OH

#17 Dec 13, 2010
noweye no wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah i remember joyce got his girlfriend a boob job. did he ever get prison time? can't remember.
4 years
FYI

Cleveland, OH

#18 Dec 13, 2010
WHeezy wrote:
Shitbag
Spew hate.... Every thing said is the truth. Danny boy can get his steroid fat ass on his Harley and go ride out of town. Maybe he will find some young girls to impress with his stories of how he shot an unarmed teen age boy in the back twenty years ago claiming was self defense. How big man with a gun was soooooooooo scared for his life.
remember now

Erie, PA

#21 Dec 13, 2010
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Spew hate.... Every thing said is the truth. Danny boy can get his steroid fat ass on his Harley and go ride out of town. Maybe he will find some young girls to impress with his stories of how he shot an unarmed teen age boy in the back twenty years ago claiming was self defense. How big man with a gun was soooooooooo scared for his life.
was that in a junkyard?

if so I remember now. Apparently he never heard of rock salt.
No Strong fan

Erie, PA

#23 Dec 14, 2010
Strong's a loser, and so is his kid. Watch your back around those thugs.
Defender

Erie, PA

#24 Dec 15, 2010
You people are seriously worse than an 18th century lynch mob. You throw shit on the names of good people anonymously because you are jealous of their fortune and fame.

Dan Strong helped me immensely when I was a teenager headed down the wrong path in life, and I will probably never forget it. If it wasn't for Dan Strong (and John Trucilla) I would be dead or in jail, and that's a fact.

I'm willing to bet that none of you actually know him, with the possible exception of the creator of this thread who obviously lost a girlfriend to Dan.
FYI

Cleveland, OH

#25 Dec 15, 2010
Defender wrote:
You people are seriously worse than an 18th century lynch mob. You throw shit on the names of good people anonymously because you are jealous of their fortune and fame.
Dan Strong helped me immensely when I was a teenager headed down the wrong path in life, and I will probably never forget it. If it wasn't for Dan Strong (and John Trucilla) I would be dead or in jail, and that's a fact.
I'm willing to bet that none of you actually know him, with the possible exception of the creator of this thread who obviously lost a girlfriend to Dan.
How did Dan Strong help you? Did he pay for your boob job? Life is bad for a flat chested girl.
Defender

Erie, PA

#26 Dec 15, 2010
If you genuinely wanted to know I would tell you, but you seem to be obsessed with throwing mud rather than hearing the truth. Jealously is a sickness, get well soon.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#27 Dec 15, 2010
Defender wrote:
Yes I know Dan!!!

You maybe 1 out of dozens, are you M or F???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Velocity net corporate welfare failure 7 min Montessori Mom 5
Why does the hospital keep saving Timmy? 22 min tim leary 3
Where's Sean Wiley? 44 min Andy 7
History of the democratic party 1 hr mike 4
Trump blasts alt left over Charlottsville 1 hr everyone 13
G.E. Management Layoff 1 hr Ralph 8
Paige Peasley, can anyone defeat her? 2 hr LGBTs finest 3
Racism 4 hr Soldier 30
GE Union Sounds Like United Mine Workers 8 hr buhbye 28
ecp cover up!! 17 hr Stevens 154