Gerald A. Price Sue Weber

Gerald A. Price Sue Weber

Posted in the Erie Forum

Since: May 10

Erie, PA

#1 Jan 29, 2011
Can Gerald A. Price defeat Sue Weber in the general election for county controller? I suspect the Erie County republican will work against Sue in an effort to help Price.
quit politicing

United States

#2 Jan 29, 2011
wemitchell wrote:
Can Gerald A. Price defeat Sue Weber in the general election for county controller? I suspect the Erie County republican will work against Sue in an effort to help Price.
GERRY, GIVE IT UP! No one is going to vote for you. They would have by now. You're not electable and certainly not candidate material, for any office. Even dog catcher would be a stretch.

Since: Dec 10

Meadville, PA

#3 Jan 30, 2011
Why would anyone vote for Price?

Erie, PA

#4 Jan 30, 2011
John By God Alward wrote:
Keep in mind that the Erie County Republican Party always works against their own nominee in an effort to help Price when Price is in a race. If Price runs against Sue Weber, the Erie County Republican Party will denounce Sue.
tardy for the party

United States

#5 Jan 30, 2011
wemitchell wrote:
<quoted text> Keep in mind that the Erie County Republican Party always works against their own nominee in an effort to help Price when Price is in a race. If Price runs against Sue Weber, the Erie County Republican Party will denounce Sue.
If that's the case, then Price would have won both times. No one will vote for him. As someone has previously stated, Price is not electable. Even though people dislike Weber, people seem to dislike him even more.

If you are Gerald Price, I advise you to not waste your time in running. Sue has the potential to lose, unless you run against her.

Since: Dec 10

Meadville, PA

#6 Jan 30, 2011
wemitchell wrote:
<quoted text> Keep in mind that the Erie County Republican Party always works against their own nominee in an effort to help Price when Price is in a race. If Price runs against Sue Weber, the Erie County Republican Party will denounce Sue.
Well, with that fool Brad Moore out, let's see how it shapes up. Personally, I'm no big fan of Weber because she's a long term bureaucrat, but Price would be infinitely worse.

Erie, PA

#7 Jan 30, 2011
<quoted text> Well, with that fool Brad Moore out, let's see how it shapes up. Personally, I'm no big fan of Weber because she's a long term bureaucrat, but Price would be infinitely worse.
brad moore is not out. he has moved on to bigger and better things. he is now a stooge for mike kelly. expect mike kelly to be another phil english, except for being as visually disgusting and greedy as phil english.
u r an idgiot

United States

#8 Feb 2, 2011
wemitchell wrote:
<quoted text> brad moore is not out. he has moved on to bigger and better things. he is now a stooge for mike kelly. expect mike kelly to be another phil english, except for being as visually disgusting and greedy as phil english.
Gerald, that is not a nice thing to say, especially when you claim to be friendly with him. Have you asked for a refund yet from Dahlkemper? You know, since you allegedly gave her thousands of dollars, which clearly you did not. Hahaha. Mr. Price, you are joke. Knock the bullshit off.
u r an idgiot

United States

#9 Feb 2, 2011
u r an idgiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Gerald, that is not a nice thing to say, especially when you claim to be friendly with him. Have you asked for a refund yet from Dahlkemper? You know, since you allegedly gave her thousands of dollars, which clearly you did not. Hahaha. Mr. Price, you are joke. Knock the bullshit off.
For more information, and for a good read, go to http://m.topix.com/forum/city/edinboro-pa/T09...

Will the real Gerald Price please stand up!
Tsunami

United States

#10 Feb 2, 2011
u r an idgiot wrote:
<quoted text>
For more information, and for a good read, go to http://m.topix.com/forum/city/edinboro-pa/T09...
Will the real Gerald Price please stand up!
Classic. This guy's off his damn rocker. To think that people actually voted for this guy is kind of sickening.

Since: Feb 09

Erie, PA

#11 Feb 12, 2011
wemitchell wrote:
not only can Price NOT beat Weber, no county wide candidate will even come close to losing.

Since: Feb 09

Erie, PA

#12 Feb 12, 2011
90% of the democrats in the cities of erie and corry would vote for Price just because he is a democrat. But Price would still lose big-time just like Weber's democrat opponent four years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is GE Management the Next Target 2 min Turner 4
News State Police Seeking Public's Assistance in Loc... 6 min Find him urself 1
tired of being pc quit 1 hr tired of being PC 17
Your moments in time weddings 1 hr tired of being PC 5
Hillary clinton IRS investigation 5 hr Norman VN 16
Robert Yates is smarter than you 6 hr vote tabulator 10
Manechor club 6 hr Donald Trump 3
Erie club picnic tonight, which means rj zones ... 10 hr Wondering 12
John V Schultz fliers 10 hr Political Asylum 23
GE Negotiations 11 hr Mary Jane Rotten ... 222