First Prev
of 3
Next Last
XXXXX

Meadville, PA

#1 Sep 17, 2013
Can't wait til they play the Browns. that will be exciting, not
tom

Fairview, PA

#2 Sep 17, 2013
steelers dont suck, they just lost 2 games. now the browns actually suck, thats proven, undisputed fact.
stat guy

Freedom, PA

#3 Sep 18, 2013
tom wrote:
steelers dont suck, they just lost 2 games. now the browns actually suck, thats proven, undisputed fact.
The steelers lost 4/5 to end last season. Lost all 4 preseason games. Lost first 2 games this regular season . Adds up to losses in 9 of their last ten. Steelers are a home underdog this week. Steelers have been reduced to getting points in their own building. The sickening thud you hear is the sound steeler fan makes after hurling himself from the bandwagon.
Zugzwang

Erie, PA

#4 Sep 18, 2013
tom wrote:
steelers dont suck, they just lost 2 games. now the browns actually suck, thats proven, undisputed fact.
Steeler's losing is also an undisputed fact. Your out is that the Pirates are winning for the first time in 20 years and still haven't managed to implode onto themselves and miss the playoffs.
Stay tuned.......
Trent Richardson

Erie, PA

#5 Sep 18, 2013
Browns fans are fools! hahahahhahahaha Trade away your best player!! hahaha
quack

United States

#6 Sep 18, 2013
steelers do suck, however they're one of the top 2 greatest teams in nfl history....

no one has more than 6 super bowls.
Zugzwang

Erie, PA

#7 Sep 18, 2013
quack wrote:
steelers do suck, however they're one of the top 2 greatest teams in nfl history....
no one has more than 6 super bowls.
....and currently no one else cares except for Steelers fans. You never hear Celtics fans brag about having the most NBA Championships even when they are having a subpar season. Same can be said for The Montreal Canadians in Hockey and the Yankees in baseball. Whenever the Steelers are having it tough they always rely on the tried and true, "we have the most Super Bowl rings" statement and manage to work it in to ANY football debate. I can honestly say that I dislike the fans of the Steelers more than I dislike the team. Pathetic.
everyone else

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Sep 18, 2013
Zugzwang wrote:
<quoted text>....and currently no one else cares except for Steelers fans. You never hear Celtics fans brag about having the most NBA Championships even when they are having a subpar season. Same can be said for The Montreal Canadians in Hockey and the Yankees in baseball. Whenever the Steelers are having it tough they always rely on the tried and true, "we have the most Super Bowl rings" statement and manage to work it in to ANY football debate. I can honestly say that I dislike the fans of the Steelers more than I dislike the team. Pathetic.
Agreed.
bill

United States

#9 Sep 18, 2013
then pick on the fans and not the team. Your problem will go away then.
Yinzer

Newark, NJ

#10 Sep 18, 2013
Pirates are #1
XXXXX

Meadville, PA

#11 Sep 19, 2013
You are only as good as your last game
Wangzugz

Erie, PA

#12 Sep 19, 2013
Zugzwang wrote:
<quoted text>....and currently no one else cares except for Steelers fans. You never hear Celtics fans brag about having the most NBA Championships even when they are having a subpar season. Same can be said for The Montreal Canadians in Hockey and the Yankees in baseball. Whenever the Steelers are having it tough they always rely on the tried and true, "we have the most Super Bowl rings" statement and manage to work it in to ANY football debate. I can honestly say that I dislike the fans of the Steelers more than I dislike the team. Pathetic.
Nice babble, Zugzwang!! You truly are a DFF!! Got no idea what you're talking about you little putz!
gbayer

Erie, PA

#13 Sep 19, 2013
quack wrote:
steelers do suck, however they're one of the top 2 greatest teams in nfl history....
no one has more than 6 super bowls.
Green Bay has 13 NFL championships. Come back with smack talk when you squeeler fans reach double digits.
Trojan

Cleveland, OH

#14 Sep 19, 2013
gbayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Green Bay has 13 NFL championships. Come back with smack talk when you squeeler fans reach double digits.
Lol - what? there were 6 teams in the league for 12 of them!! LOL!!
gbayer

Erie, PA

#15 Sep 19, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol - what? there were 6 teams in the league for 12 of them!! LOL!!
Count much? Green Bay joined in 1921 and there were a total of 15 teams in the NFL.

Keep defending your pitiful 6 championships and come back with some updated smack talk when you reach double digits.
earl

United States

#16 Sep 19, 2013
no one cares about green bay. they suck
earl

United States

#17 Sep 19, 2013
green bay only has 4 super bowls....get your facts straight before trying talk smack kid.
gbayer

Erie, PA

#18 Sep 19, 2013
earl wrote:
green bay only has 4 super bowls....get your facts straight before trying talk smack kid.
Read much? I said 13 NFL championships dumb azz not Super Bowls.
Come back with your smack talk when your team get to double digits.
earl

United States

#19 Sep 19, 2013
no such thing as a "nfl championship" anymore smart guy. its called a super bowl. and the Steelers have won the most.

your apology will be accepted.
gbayer

Erie, PA

#20 Sep 19, 2013
earl wrote:
no such thing as a "nfl championship" anymore smart guy. its called a super bowl. and the Steelers have won the most.
your apology will be accepted.
The term "super bowl" refers to the annual championship game of the National Football League. It is played by the winners of the league's American Football Conference and National Football Conference. The first Super Bowl competition was held in 1967.

Come back with your smack talk when your team get to double digits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erie Strippers 9 min TRUTH 3
Ron Wilga and the Millcreek School Board (Jan '14) 1 hr Hey u dummy 427
The Serious illegal nature of Louis Aliota (Mar '11) 1 hr Hey u dummy 593
Mike Ohara 6 hr Mellody 3
The bikers say 6 hr truthfully 4
News 3rd Circuit OKs Erie crack dealer's life sentence (Nov '09) 6 hr truthfully 82
Mercyhurst University - new President 6 hr Brandon 26
hood rats and dirt roads Mon Undertaker 36
More from around the web

Erie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]