The Pagans Motorcycle Club coming to ...
screwedrepublic

Erie, PA

#23 Jul 21, 2014
little man wrote:
So who is this God Riders motorcycle club is hear about......from what i hear its a small club of bullies they jumped some guy at a bar...they were picking on women........who are they
Thought they were a Christian club but guess I was wrong.
truth

Erie, PA

#24 Jul 21, 2014
Ángel Pagán sucks. Cant stay healthy.

ye
sweetie

Hinckley, OH

#25 Jul 27, 2014
This is a club who say they are not 1% but act like they are they are they are not good people
VeggieBurger

Babylon, NY

#26 Dec 11, 2014
81 Support wrote:
Yes, their club house used to be down by 11th and Brandes, they have at least 4 patched members local that have been flying colors for years. None of the venturing 1% groups except the Coffins are new to region, heathens, kingsmen and that is because they're fathered (the coffins that is)by the Goblins who in fact sanctioned the 13, like 81 and Wings they have to protect the interest.I do not see a turf war, but clubs will get bored and do not have the power to step up as outlaw clubs do. The most a club has done besides the wings / 13 fight at Oasis (ohhhh) is a "newer" club shoots up the coffins (old 13) club house and it gets chalked up as neiborhood violence LMAO.
That is the biggest pile of nonsense I heard in a while. You have sort of an idea of what you speak but have the players mixed up. You get an "B+" for effort. I like your writing style.
Moonshine

Arlington, VA

#27 Dec 12, 2014
Mark my word on this, having a Pagan incursion into your city will not be a good thing. They may seem like they are minding their own business and all that at first, sure but after awhile you will understand how they operate. The meth labs etc. and this is no joke when I say hide your women too.not that all women want to be biker chicks or anything like that but these guys take what they want regardless of intent . Also, if they're moving into Erie it's because the heat is on elsewhere ..the PA State police are on to them and I hope they nail every last one. That would be following the motto "Protect and Serve" which for the most part they do a great job. Thank You PA State Troopers.
Slugfest

Babylon, NY

#28 Dec 12, 2014
Moonshine wrote:
Mark my word on this, having a Pagan incursion into your city will not be a good thing. They may seem like they are minding their own business and all that at first, sure but after awhile you will understand how they operate. The meth labs etc. and this is no joke when I say hide your women too.not that all women want to be biker chicks or anything like that but these guys take what they want regardless of intent . Also, if they're moving into Erie it's because the heat is on elsewhere ..the PA State police are on to them and I hope they nail every last one. That would be following the motto "Protect and Serve" which for the most part they do a great job. Thank You PA State Troopers.
You must watch a lot of tv. The thing they mess with is the strippers. It's some type of badge of bad a$$ to them if they have stripper girlfriend or if they can get some strippers to give them some protection money. The cops definitely end up being focused on them caused when following criminal acts the evidence often leads to the bikers.
Erie Babes

Erie, PA

#29 Dec 12, 2014
We can't wait for the pagans' and their BIG packages.
bigdaddy

Weatherly, PA

#30 Apr 23, 2015
Yes like the LUCKY 13 who by the way botherd no one was harassed by the pagans yet they let the outlaws roll in and set up shop with NOTHING DUN. WHY ARE THEY AFRAID OF THEM ?? I think so . Big daddy 1%er.
Really

Erie, PA

#31 Apr 23, 2015
bigdaddy wrote:
Yes like the LUCKY 13 who by the way botherd no one was harassed by the pagans yet they let the outlaws roll in and set up shop with NOTHING DUN. WHY ARE THEY AFRAID OF THEM ?? I think so . Big daddy 1%er.
You people know nothing about the Pagans. They are from the Philly area. And are no joke. I was locked upstate with a bunch of them. And they are the real deal. Not like these joke clubs in Erie, who are pathetic. Pagans would roll over them. They put in real work. And take no bull from anybody including the mafia. They used to be muscle for the Philly Mafia, then they decided to just take over, which they did. They went to war with the Mafia in Philly and won!!
screwedrepublic

Canton, OH

#32 Apr 23, 2015
Really wrote:
<quoted text>You people know nothing about the Pagans. They are from the Philly area. And are no joke. I was locked upstate with a bunch of them. And they are the real deal. Not like these joke clubs in Erie, who are pathetic. Pagans would roll over them. They put in real work. And take no bull from anybody including the mafia. They used to be muscle for the Philly Mafia, then they decided to just take over, which they did. They went to war with the Mafia in Philly and won!!
The thing that makes them "bad" is...what? They can beat up and or and kill people?

Well then they can go to war with the other drug dealers on the east side and maybe they will wipe each other out.

As for being afraid of them, I am not and never will be.
Hesapunk

Erie, PA

#33 Apr 24, 2015
little man wrote:
So who is this God Riders motorcycle club is hear about......from what i hear its a small club of bullies they jumped some guy at a bar...they were picking on women........who are they
Martys bar manager could join that club - he's a little snitch who likes to pick on women.Real tuff dude
Opie

Erie, PA

#34 Apr 24, 2015
screwedrepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing that makes them "bad" is...what? They can beat up and or and kill people?
Well then they can go to war with the other drug dealers on the east side and maybe they will wipe each other out.
As for being afraid of them, I am not and never will be.
Says the keyboard gangster who would never say anything to them, never! And I agree let them clean up the eastside, still does not change who they are. Go to Philly and ask around about them or go to their clubhouse. You would never say anything to them in real life. That is a fact friend!
screwedrepublic

Canton, OH

#35 Apr 24, 2015
Opie wrote:
<quoted text>Says the keyboard gangster who would never say anything to them, never! And I agree let them clean up the eastside, still does not change who they are. Go to Philly and ask around about them or go to their clubhouse. You would never say anything to them in real life. That is a fact friend!
You are right. The smell from them would keep me out of earshot.

Actually I am no threat to them but worst comes to worst me and my .45 little buddies can handle it.

And I am a much better shot than those on the east side.
Hands up do not shoot

Erie, PA

#36 Apr 25, 2015
I'm more scared of biker police..
VeggieBurger

Babylon, NY

#37 Apr 25, 2015
bigdaddy wrote:
Pagans and the Outlaws are friends and get along. They back each other up from time to time. They both have a strong dislike for the Hells Angels.
pud whacker

Buffalo, NY

#38 Jun 2, 2015
sometimes I shit in a paper towel, blow a wad on to it and roll it into a burrito
Wisegirl

Erie, PA

#39 Jun 4, 2015
pud whacker wrote:
sometimes I shit in a paper towel, blow a wad on to it and roll it into a burrito
You must work at martys
sly Guy 007

Cleveland, OH

#40 Jun 5, 2015
Bikers are adolescent morons who never grew up. Like the Fonz!!!!
Crisis

Woodlyn, PA

#42 Sep 13, 2015
How about I wrap razor wire around your neck
The Great Jagudu

Alexandria, VA

#43 Sep 16, 2015
Really wrote:
<quoted text>You people know nothing about the Pagans. They are from the Philly area. And are no joke. I was locked upstate with a bunch of them. And they are the real deal. Not like these joke clubs in Erie, who are pathetic. Pagans would roll over them. They put in rthey work. And take no bull from anybody including the mafia. They used to be muscle for the Philly Mafia, then they decided to just take over, which they did. They went to war with the Mafia in Philly and won!!
I agree...I got enticed by a couple of their low life bitches one time in the mountains of SS PA. The premiss being please take us to this great party and we will have a great time. So. We arrive ..I turn around and the chick is gone. Then I witnessed some of their violent antics ..naive me was lucky to escape. I was wondering when we were driving in the back roads why people were walking on a desolate back road in the mountains in pitch dark. Anyway. Next day in local newspaper..they were robbing people too. They were abusing a woman when I arrived ...my impression though that alone not so tough but when in gang they are bad assed for sure. But low lives for sure too. This is who they are and good luck Erie...they're proabably firing up the meth labs now...so, you thing the ghetto dwellers are low...wait till you see what these guys bring to your town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wabtec the New GE Erie 14 min Les is more 265
GE in talks to sell transportation unit to rail... 15 min Chiming in 12
The American Republic Is Fighting for Its Life 22 min Chiming in 32
Meadowbrook Closing Merski Needed 30 min Eastside guy 3
News Return to talk of privatizing Turnpike is what ... (Sep '07) 38 min Enlightner 18
Wabtec $12.50 per hour for all employees 50 min wishful thinking 23
Wabtec buys 49.9% of GE Transportation 55 min g33mploy33 25
UE 506 Blows the Big One 4 hr Rollin rollin 17
Meadow Brook to cease operations in Erie 6 hr Milkman 9

Erie Jobs

Personal Finance

Erie Mortgages