First Prev
of 2
Next Last
driving anxiety

Jackson Center, PA

#1 Jun 17, 2013
I don't feel safe with these outlaws using our streets to go bar hopping. There needs to be a crackdown.
So what

Fairview, PA

#2 Jun 17, 2013
They're everywhere, the sky is falling! UHHHHHGGG!

Stay home, get behind deputy dog, take to the streets with burning torches or better yet you can swing a broom over your head.
wrdi

Erie, PA

#3 Jun 19, 2013
It is OK. Don't feel bad if they are drunk and cause the accident that kills them. I won't.
Act 64

Meadville, PA

#4 Jun 19, 2013
driving anxiety wrote:
I don't feel safe with these outlaws using our streets to go bar hopping. There needs to be a crackdown.
It's a small price to pay for their eventual wrecked noisemaker and return to prison.
Jim

Erie, PA

#6 Jun 19, 2013
Aim for bikers!!
panini

Erie, PA

#7 Jun 19, 2013
best biker is a dead biker
sleazy rider

Newark, NJ

#8 Jun 19, 2013
These aren't bikers. They are poseurs. Real bikers wouldn't waste their time in Erie.
morgan

Warren, OH

#9 Jun 19, 2013
you have to be a real idiot (mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counter productive way) to wish death on anybody
salami bacon

Paterson, NJ

#11 Jun 19, 2013
morgan wrote:
you have to be a real idiot (mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counter productive way) to wish death on anybody
btw are you busy?:-)
hells angle

Paterson, NJ

#12 Jun 19, 2013
morgan wrote:
AWW HAWW! AWW HAWW!:-P
Act 64

Meadville, PA

#13 Jun 19, 2013
morgan wrote:
Topix Erie is chock full of people who wish that non-Christians, "liberals", black people and the poor/disabled would just die already.
7 billion people on earth

Erie, PA

#14 Jun 19, 2013
Act 64 wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix Erie is chock full of people who wish that non-Christians, "liberals", black people and the poor/disabled would just die already.
Sadly, this is the most insightful post we have seen on topics in quite some time.
Buddy Hinton

Westlake, OH

#15 Jun 19, 2013
Act 64 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody put on their waders. I think this Nancy is about to start leaking.
David Crosby

Cleveland, OH

#17 Jun 20, 2013
Bikers are dummies.
Jimbo

North Royalton, OH

#18 Jun 23, 2013
driving anxiety wrote:
Any event or bar were bikers are encouraged to attend can only lead to trouble. Every drink makes a person increasingly impaired.
leroy taxtaker

Port Clinton, OH

#19 Jun 23, 2013
Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Any event or bar were bikers are encouraged to attend can only lead to trouble. Every drink makes a person increasingly impaired.
at least they have a pair...its your problem you qre depaired
leroy taxtaker

Port Clinton, OH

#20 Jun 23, 2013
Act 64 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a small price to pay for their eventual wrecked noisemaker and return to prison.
does your master know you are out of the barn ?
Act 64

Meadville, PA

#21 Jun 23, 2013
leroy taxtaker wrote:
<quoted text>.its your problem you qre depaired
English much?
Enward Rigg

Port Clinton, OH

#22 Jun 23, 2013
Act 64 wrote:
<quoted text>
English much?
that's your best reply..denigrating a typo? Your neighborhood needs to be denigrated.
Act 64

Meadville, PA

#23 Jun 23, 2013
Enward Rigg wrote:
<quoted text>that's your best reply..denigrating a typo? Your neighborhood needs to be denigrated.
My neighborhood needs to have bad things said about it? Good god you're awful at this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Badams double billing school taxes. 30 min gasoline 22
Electric Bill 41 min gasoline 4
Boat sinks in bay 1 hr Captain daily hap... 2
Erie School District jobs 2 hr Fed up in Erie 1
News Missing 4-year-old girl found safe in Erie 2 hr Meow 6
the iron wings 3 hr stop3171 2
Did EPD go to far with Montrice Bolden? 4 hr State Street Stan 44
Lisa Zompa 9 hr Erie Optimist Club 29
WJET 24 5PM News cast! Jill mcCormick.. 9 hr Erie Optimist Club 8
GE Negotiations 9 hr neutral Nick 85