Mcbride Viaduct
lmfao_at_you

Houston, TX

#1 Mar 6, 2014
Who really thinks this is a good idea?? Have people forgotten where it is located? Will be the perfect place for people to get robbed, try enjoying it around 330 when east h.s. gets out and all the hoodlums storm thru there, probably "rapping" out loud all kinds of nasty language. Hope no one takes their families or kids there. Really who are the ones that think this would be good and why???
Mr Orange

Erie, PA

#2 Mar 7, 2014
I agree. I like the letter to editor where the woman says the great views of the downtown area? Really? A scrap yard and some old buildings that are caving in.
east side elway

Erie, PA

#3 Mar 8, 2014
Mr Orange wrote:
I agree. I like the letter to editor where the woman says the great views of the downtown area? Really? A scrap yard and some old buildings that are caving in.
When you are a low life .....you have a low view of what a great view is of the down town area.
sense

Ardsley, NY

#4 Mar 8, 2014
The bridge is worthless, should be knocked down with the rest of the neighborhood
Mr Orange

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Mar 12, 2014
sense wrote:
The bridge is worthless, should be knocked down with the rest of the neighborhood
Agree 100%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dog fighting BY UPSTANDING CITIZENS (Aug '16) 44 min Gofukoff 37
Presque isle missing woman 3 hr Bloomenthal 183
New "40 under 40" List: Who the F are they???? 3 hr Know it all 3
Is GE really going to close? 4 hr Proud UE 123
Community College 5 hr Just Saying 9
Light skinned stars 7 hr Occasional Observ... 10
ecp cover up!! 7 hr Erie Dem Committe... 11
Egypt purchases 100 GE Locomotives 11 hr All about the money 72
GE management getting the layoff notices today. Fri Bldg 6 98

Erie Jobs