Erie native Stepnoski makes 30th anni...

Erie native Stepnoski makes 30th anniversary All-USA Team

There are 8 comments on the Erie Times News story from Jan 16, 2013, titled Erie native Stepnoski makes 30th anniversary All-USA Team. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

USA Today revealed its 30th anniversary All-USA Team Tuesday, and one of Erie's own was among the stars selected.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

WEED

Erie, PA

#1 Jan 16, 2013
They forgot to mention his stance on Mary Jane........everybody get high! Prep I'm sure is proud of their POT Pro Bowler!
pass it

Erie, PA

#2 Jan 16, 2013
You mean the same Mary Jane that is currently medically legal in many states & recreationally legal in a handful?
just say no

Erie, PA

#3 Jan 16, 2013
2 is not a handful
Texan

Erie, PA

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Actually, didn't Prep disown him due to his stance on weed? I remember he was going to get inducted into their HOF but Father Scott W. Jabo decided against it. I guess it's ok to be a pedofile but god forbid you smoke dope.
Reverend Django

Mansfield, OH

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Texan wrote:
Actually, didn't Prep disown him due to his stance on weed? I remember he was going to get inducted into their HOF but Father Scott W. Jabo decided against it. I guess it's ok to be a pedofile but god forbid you smoke dope.
And so who is the pedofile that was put in Prep's HOF?
Reverend Django

Mansfield, OH

#6 Jan 16, 2013
And what a great career this guy had!! Prep and Erie should be proud very proud of Mark Stepnoski.
Without Question

Erie, PA

#7 Jan 21, 2013
Without question Mark deserves this honor. We should all be proud of him. He is an athlete with a brain. While his views on certain topics may not conform with the norm, he at least has the guts to express himself.
Texan

Erie, PA

#8 Jan 21, 2013
Reverend Django wrote:
<quoted text>
And so who is the pedofile that was put in Prep's HOF?
The guy wearing the clerical collar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Andre Horton receiving a paycheck from the e... 5 min Linda Love 7
Poll Lou Aliota (Feb '13) 7 min Taxpayer 219
Old and Decrepit housing in Erie PA 11 min Linda Love 1
Bishop Dwane Brock 40 min TRUTH 85
Streets seem bare 41 min Linda Love 22
I am great and you are not 1 hr Linda Love 2
Snitch Mike ohara 2 hr Mike o No good 9
Erie's Best Prostitute 5 hr Please 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance