Lightning Strikes Vatican as Benedict...

Lightning Strikes Vatican as Benedict Quits!!! No Gag

Posted in the Erie Forum

Tim Leary

Erie, PA

#1 Feb 11, 2013
ben dover

Pioneer, OH

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Tim Leary wrote:
yes he does...he let you survive your mothers abortion
Tim Leary

Erie, PA

#3 Feb 11, 2013
ben dover wrote:
<quoted text>yes he does...he let you survive your mothers abortion
why don't you join your butt buddy and resign from topix
ben dover

Pioneer, OH

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Tim Leary wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you join your butt buddy and resign from topix
good suggestion...nobody left but lowlifes.
Wile E Zygote

Warren, OH

#5 Feb 11, 2013
His resignation has something to do with the LA Archdiocese document-dump of correspondence between Cardinal/Criminal Mahony and Cardinal/Coveruper Ratzinger.

Ratzo is now playing the 'near-death dodo' not worth pursuing. Ain't gonna work for this architect of the Catholic Holocaust on Kids.
Sister Mary Elephant

United States

#6 Feb 11, 2013
Wile E Zygote wrote:
His resignation has something to do with the LA Archdiocese document-dump of correspondence between Cardinal/Criminal Mahony and Cardinal/Coveruper Ratzinger.
Ratzo is now playing the 'near-death dodo' not worth pursuing. Ain't gonna work for this architect of the Catholic Holocaust on Kids.
Catholic church has been around for 2000 years or so. This country has been around about 200. Church ain't goin anywhere.
Tim Leary

United States

#7 Feb 11, 2013
ben dover wrote:
<quoted text>good suggestion...nobody left but lowlifes.
no need to leave. If I wanted an echo chamber I'd rant at myself in the shower. Citi will return one day.:-P
ben dover

Pioneer, OH

#8 Feb 11, 2013
Sister Mary Elephant wrote:
<quoted text>Catholic church has been around for 2000 years or so. This country has been around about 200. Church ain't goin anywhere.
wait till they get a black pope
Tim Leary

United States

#9 Feb 11, 2013
ben dover wrote:
<quoted text>wait till they get a black pope
and he will be hardcore anti gay, anti abortin. Anyone who disagrees will be branded a racist.:-)
skip the pee pee

Waterford, PA

#10 Feb 11, 2013
Sister Mary Elephant wrote:
<quoted text>Catholic church has been around for 2000 years or so. This country has been around about 200. Church ain't goin anywhere.
If I didn't have to pay taxes I wouldn't go anywhere either.
skip the pee pee

Waterford, PA

#11 Feb 11, 2013
ben dover wrote:
<quoted text>wait till they get a black pope
Why not, the Supreme Court did. Oops, my bad. I thought you said dope.
skip the pee pee

Waterford, PA

#12 Feb 11, 2013
Tim Leary wrote:
<quoted text>and he will be hardcore anti gay
Lesbos skip the pee pee.
Tim Leary

United States

#13 Feb 11, 2013
Hisorically, the Catholic Church has done far more good than harm. I pray they come through this time of turmoil better for the experience.
skip the pee pee

Waterford, PA

#14 Feb 11, 2013
Tim Leary wrote:
1)Hisorically, the Catholic Church has done far more good than harm.

2)I pray they come through this time of turmoil better for the experience.
1)Sort of makes me think of "I killed 5 people but look at all the people I DIDN'T kill." That might be funny as a comparison if not for the fact that the Catholic Church sees itself as the moral messaging leader of all peoples and if you don't convert to Catholicism you will suffer. Maybe more good, maybe more bad but that's being a dick to be sure :O

2)...like hoping convicted NAMBLA members don't tarnish the image of the rest of the bunch.(I'm kidding ;)
Tim Leary

United States

#15 Feb 11, 2013
skip the pee pee wrote:
<quoted text>
1)Sort of makes me think of "I killed 5 people but look at all the people I DIDN'T kill." That might be funny as a comparison if not for the fact that the Catholic Church sees itself as the moral messaging leader of all peoples and if you don't convert to Catholicism you will suffer. Maybe more good, maybe more bad but that's being a dick to be sure :O
2)...like hoping convicted NAMBLA members don't tarnish the image of the rest of the bunch.(I'm kidding ;)
Maakes me think of archbishop Romero being cut down by a rightwing assasin as he gave communion.:-)
skip the pee pee

Waterford, PA

#16 Feb 11, 2013
Tim Leary wrote:
<quoted text>Maakes me think of archbishop Romero being cut down by a rightwing assasin as he gave communion.:-)
I miss those chocolate flavored communion wafers. Tasted like Girl Scout's thin mints. Wait. Are you implying I should be cut down, seeing as how my comment reminded you... ;) JK.

BTW why does lightening hours later mean anything? I'm a skeptic but even I would have been convinced if DURING the pope's speech the lightning struck him on the head cracking his skull and a new pope jumped out.

Now THAT would have been meaningful IMO. That it thundered, fussed and might rain, not so much.
Tim Leary

United States

#17 Feb 11, 2013
Ever see "The Exorcist"?:-)
frank

United States

#19 Feb 12, 2013
the exorcist chick was tim leary's momma
skip the pee pee

Waterford, PA

#20 Feb 12, 2013
Tim Leary wrote:
Ever see "The Exorcist"?:-)
Yes. It was a documentary about my marriage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haggertys Bar and Grill West 26th (Apr '13) 3 min Urine Sample 108
GE Negotiations 7 min dtf 197
Did EPD go to far with Montrice Bolden? 15 min CLOSED 59
Hang Trump for Treason 18 min Hillary 11
Taco Bell is way over priced 24 min Chico 2
Erie club picnic tonight, which means rj zones ... 27 min Uncle Tom 5
Chelsea Clinton 33 min George Washington 7
Erie School District jobs 1 hr Frank 24

Erie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erie Mortgages