Ebert Beeman: Habitual offender

Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Joeblow

Erie, PA

#1 Aug 20, 2011
According to Title 75 § 6503.1 ( http://bit.ly/n9dj8a ) Ebert Beeman is a Habitual Offender.

Why has he not been charged with this? He keeps breaking the same law over and over.
cheetos

United States

#2 Aug 20, 2011
Law enforcement tries to be lenient on retards. btw, how many days to you think we will actually serve. My bet is 15-18 then house arrest.
Taxpayer

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Aug 20, 2011
don't think he will quit driving.... ummm, at least he will be off the road for 120 days :>))
Nice work B'man, to bad you have to be a jerk, kind'a have the right idea on spending...NO!
To bad the other 6 spending dwarfs are not thinking the same was... no more debt, no more spending!!

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#4 Aug 20, 2011
Should be at least 5 years!

WHAT a f-ing loser, GOD will punish! LMAO!!
Beeman defender

Erie, PA

#5 Sep 12, 2011
Bill Beeman isn't as bad as everyone thinks. People suck up wht our media says and they shouldn't. The media is monitored and Beeman is defending what the public always claims to want; less taxes. He doesn't pay his for a reason; they are unconstitutional. Federal taxes are illegal. Watch this link.
. it explains everything about taxes. The government uses our taxes to pay federal debt. research it and dont judge until you know what your talking about.
can you say moron

Erie, PA

#6 Sep 12, 2011
I'm not going to pay my taxes because I saw a conspiracy theory video on youtube!
Sally the Streetwalker

San Marcos, CA

#7 Sep 12, 2011
Beeman is one of these kooks:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_citize...

Move to Somalia, Ebert. Libertarian paradise!

Location hidden

#8 Sep 12, 2011
Beeman defender wrote:
Bill Beeman isn't as bad as everyone thinks. People suck up wht our media says and they shouldn't. The media is monitored and Beeman is defending what the public always claims to want; less taxes. He doesn't pay his for a reason; they are unconstitutional. Federal taxes are illegal. Watch this link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8NeVEJganDUXX. it explains everything about taxes. The government uses our taxes to pay federal debt. research it and dont judge until you know what your talking about.
LOL, yep just ask Wesley Snipes!
twowatt

Reading, PA

#9 Sep 13, 2011
First a drivers license is for commercial drivers and mr beeman isnt a commercial driver he is a private citizen.You have the right to operate a private vehicle that is your sovereign right a number of court cases prove what im saying and yes before you ask ive been threw it,4/27/10 in county court harleysville pa. I've done a study on this any questions i can be reached at [email protected]
StickyBuns

Erie, PA

#10 Sep 13, 2011
According to PennDOT it's a privilege.
Monk

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Sep 13, 2011
twowatt wrote:
First a drivers license is for commercial drivers and mr beeman isnt a commercial driver he is a private citizen.You have the right to operate a private vehicle that is your sovereign right a number of court cases prove what im saying and yes before you ask ive been threw it,4/27/10 in county court harleysville pa. I've done a study on this any questions i can be reached at [email protected]
Ur as FU as Beeman!

Location hidden

#12 Sep 13, 2011
twowatt wrote:
How the "idiots" come forth! LOL!
Beeman defender

Erie, PA

#13 Sep 16, 2011
"Ur as FU as Beeman!,& How the "idiots" come forth! LOL!" You have so many intelligent comments! You keep listening to what the media tells you about the government they'll never steer you wrong, LOL! Its easy to be tough through mediated conversation like this.
Anon

Ringgold, GA

#14 Sep 16, 2011
Beeman and the rest of his followers need to pack their bags. Their cell is ready and Bubba is waiting. Don't forget the vasoline, it will make it easier. Can't wait to see Ebert in shackles going to prison...he gets what he deserves.
Illegal Kenyan obama

Port Matilda, PA

#16 Sep 16, 2011
Joeblow wrote:
According to Title 75 § 6503.1 ( http://bit.ly/n9dj8a ) Ebert Beeman is a Habitual Offender.
Why has he not been charged with this? He keeps breaking the same law over and over.
I'd think you'd be more concerned with tough guy Foust....you know, the wifebeater ? You a-holes have your priorities screwed up.
Illegal Kenyan obama

Port Matilda, PA

#17 Sep 16, 2011
can you say moron wrote:
I'm not going to pay my taxes because I saw a conspiracy theory video on youtube!
What do you get for the 50% of your income taken in taxes ?

Location hidden

#18 Sep 16, 2011
Beeman defender wrote:
"Ur as FU as Beeman!,& How the "idiots" come forth! LOL!" You have so many intelligent comments! You keep listening to what the media tells you about the government they'll never steer you wrong, LOL! Its easy to be tough through mediated conversation like this.
And there you go! LOL!

WHAT a POS BEETARD is, have a great time in the pen! LMAO!!
Rollouts Crack Dealer

United States

#19 Sep 17, 2011
Rollout wrote:
<quoted text>
And there you go! LOL!
It's getting late Rollo, you'd better go shower, trim your nose hairs and put on something pretty. Stu's on his way over and I want you to look nice.
twowatt

Reading, PA

#21 Sep 25, 2011
Ya right were all fu well if you can understand things and be open minded about the whole thing and do research than in the end you will see the light how the goverment works to take your rights. I dont know this beeman but hes in the right.

Location hidden

#22 Sep 25, 2011
Enjoy you're annal buddies in the pen Beetard! LMAO!

WHAT goes around comes around! Time to pay the piper..... LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin and "son" BREVIN Flowers? WTF??? 16 min East side Patrol 11
Trump 1st action as prez screws middle class ho... 30 min Fred Mertz 19
Did Prep fire Merski Jr. from his teacher job? 57 min Heavy Hitter 76
More tax cuts for the rich please 1 hr liberals are a ca... 2
Childs father is a crook! 1 hr Tupac187 3
LET the RECORD SHOW... 2 hr Occasional Observer 35
GE set to announce closing (Mar '16) 2 hr North Country 597
Erie School District - The Solution 2 hr douglas 46
What was in the blue Tiffany box given to Miche... 2 hr Former dem voter 17
Why Does Trumps Wife Look So Ticked Off 2 hr Just Me 28