created by: Betty Cracker | May 17, 2013

Erie, PA

73 votes

Your Opinion of "No New McDowell"

Click on an option to vote

  • They did their job
  • Overrated
  • Bunch of pompous windbags
  • who cares
  • troublemakers
  • leave the school board alone!
  • F U
  • I want Donna Reese on the board!
Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Jun 13, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Betty Cracker

Corry, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 17, 2013
 
It sure is amusing to listen to them puff out their chests on their Facebook page. They're gonna save the world. They're gonna change Millcreek's finances. They're gonna do this. They're gonna do that. Stupid! Just you wait, they will get elected and they will see just how difficult it is to be on a school board. Maybe they should stop making promises they know for a fact they will never be able to keep?
Enward Riggs

Creston, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 17, 2013
 
Muck FcDowell

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Who cares? They are irrelevant. The people running for school board from NNM don't even care about it. They used it like they will use the school...to try to get elected to anything. Why everyone isn't concerned about these people is beyond me.
just politics

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 17, 2013
 
Orange Space Monkey wrote:
Who cares? They are irrelevant. The people running for school board from NNM don't even care about it. They used it like they will use the school...to try to get elected to anything. Why everyone isn't concerned about these people is beyond me.
You got that right. Some of these people could care less about schools, education or students. It's only a big game to them. All about gaining power and then a stepping stone to a paid elected position like supervisor. Just be careful when you vote
Think about it

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 17, 2013
 
Their rabid self-righteous foaming at the mouth has deteriorated to communal buffoonery as Lou and Donna piss on each other's legs. Gino has faded back into the mire from which he crawled. Sadly, they have demoralized the very entity they professed to advocate for. As they continue to pat themselves,on the back, perhaps they will extinguish all their breath once and for all. This will not be a pretty period of time on which future generations look back.
Please

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 17, 2013
 
Think about it wrote:
Their rabid self-righteous foaming at the mouth has deteriorated to communal buffoonery as Lou and Donna piss on each other's legs. Gino has faded back into the mire from which he crawled. Sadly, they have demoralized the very entity they professed to advocate for. As they continue to pat themselves,on the back, perhaps they will extinguish all their breath once and for all. This will not be a pretty period of time on which future generations look back.
especially when it comes down to the ineptness of the current board!
Think about it

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Please wrote:
<quoted text>especially when it comes down to the ineptness of the current board!
The current board (minus Mancini, who took Ray's place) let Golde sell them a bill of goods about consolidation. They made a huge mistake, for sure, and thank goodness came to their senses before ground was broken. But to my knowledge, none of them said the No New McDowell people had STDs, had small dogs who could teach better than the Millcreek teachers, wanted to run their trucks through the front door of the Education Center while people were inside, took 9K from the VA, are on Youtube intoxicated, shouted at kids who spoke up at meetings, or attacked businesses and families. No New McDowell members have behaved badly and have embarrassed our community.
Bubbles the Elephant

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

PLEASE MILLCREEK read this.

http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/BubblesElep...

Lou is lying and saying that he did not try to have Busko, Pitzner, Reese, and Pike kicked off the ballot. This letter proves otherwise.

The current board is a dismal failure. But that does not mean better people are on the ballot.

Read.
Think.
Judge.
Vote!!!

Thanks!
Taxpayer

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 18, 2013
 
Bubbles the Elephant wrote:
PLEASE MILLCREEK read this.
http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/BubblesElep...
Lou is lying and saying that he did not try to have Busko, Pitzner, Reese, and Pike kicked off the ballot. This letter proves otherwise.
The current board is a dismal failure. But that does not mean better people are on the ballot.
Read.
Think.
Judge.
Vote!!!
Thanks!
So who do you hink should be on the board from the seven current candidate, or eight including Mancini as a write-in?
Mental

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 19, 2013
 
Think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
The current board (minus Mancini, who took Ray's place) let Golde sell them a bill of goods about consolidation. They made a huge mistake, for sure, and thank goodness came to their senses before ground was broken. But to my knowledge, none of them said the No New McDowell people had STDs, had small dogs who could teach better than the Millcreek teachers, wanted to run their trucks through the front door of the Education Center while people were inside, took 9K from the VA, are on Youtube intoxicated, shouted at kids who spoke up at meetings, or attacked businesses and families. No New McDowell members have behaved badly and have embarrassed our community.
minus Mancini...nice... Who said all of this things that you speak of? The Board failed our township and that will be their Legacy!
Fail Board

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 19, 2013
 
Think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
The current board (minus Mancini, who took Ray's place) let Golde sell them a bill of goods about consolidation. They made a huge mistake, for sure, and thank goodness came to their senses before ground was broken. But to my knowledge, none of them said the No New McDowell people had STDs, had small dogs who could teach better than the Millcreek teachers, wanted to run their trucks through the front door of the Education Center while people were inside, took 9K from the VA, are on Youtube intoxicated, shouted at kids who spoke up at meetings, or attacked businesses and families. No New McDowell members have behaved badly and have embarrassed our community.
No true only MTSD employees attacked businesses. As the board's KNOW NEW MCDOWEL did last summer.

Youtube video??? Link it. Or shut it.
NNM is racisit

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 19, 2013
 
They are racist against anyone that disagrees with them or is gay.

They delete people based on sexual preference. They will add anyone, but if someone posts that is openly gay they delete that person.

Lou Aliota writes,

"Such moral conduct is offensive to the vast majority of the public. It is in this vain, we at No New McDowell have taken the unfortunate liberties of "unfriending" you."
sarah

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Fail Board wrote:
<quoted text>
No true only MTSD employees attacked businesses. As the board's KNOW NEW MCDOWEL did last summer.
Youtube video??? Link it. Or shut it.
Oh Donna we would love to see your video.
Think about it

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mental wrote:
<quoted text>minus Mancini...nice... Who said all of this things that you speak of? The Board failed our township and that will be their Legacy!
Mancini didnt vote on the building project, Ray did. Mancini has only been on the board since December and I think she has done a good job on there. She listens to the public and actually answers questions instead of arguing with the public like others do.
Lou, Donna, Gino, Shelly said those things and you know it. Taking the posts down does not erase them from the minds of those who read them. Attempts to deny them are blatantly disingenuous.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 19, 2013
 
Think about it wrote:
Their rabid self-righteous foaming at the mouth has deteriorated to communal buffoonery as Lou and Donna piss on each other's legs. Gino has faded back into the mire from which he crawled. Sadly, they have demoralized the very entity they professed to advocate for. As they continue to pat themselves,on the back, perhaps they will extinguish all their breath once and for all. This will not be a pretty period of time on which future generations look back.
I do not trust Gino anymore. He wants more than just to save the McDowell building. He as not crawled back into the mire yet. On the contrary, he is trying to influence this election in Aliota's favor.

I was shocked to hear Aliota mention Gino by name at the PTA candidates forum. Aside from Gino and the Montagnas who really supports Aliota? No one. Look at Gino's page. They are turning on one another like rabid animals. There is something deeply troubling about Aliota and Montagna. They have some sort of deal between them that goes far beyond the McDowell building. Aliota does not care about education. He only pretends to. And Donna doesn't care about it either. What is all that I am hearing about her brother that was a coach? Sounds like bad blood to me.

If Aliota wins get ready for the Dr. Cobert era name calling split board mentality. Educated women can see right through Mr. Aliota's lies and smoke screen. We will NOT tolerate him.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 19, 2013
 
Mental wrote:
<quoted text>minus Mancini...nice... Who said all of this things that you speak of? The Board failed our township and that will be their Legacy!
Yes they did fail in many ways. But Dr. Mancini did not. Dr. Mary Ray voted for the school in her blind daze with John Diplacido.

Dr. Mancini also had nothing to do with the 9 million dollar debt. She took Ray's seat remember? The one Lou Aliota, Albert and Mancini applied for. Picking her was about the only good thing they did as a board.

Mr. John Pitzer and Dr. Rebecca Mancini are about the only ones without hidden agendas. Mr. Pitzer looks like a concerned professional. Perhaps John Diplacido has no hidden agendas. He is a very good man, but he was hoodwinked just like the rest of them. Diplacido looks too tired for another term. Chris Busko, I still know nothing about. Could he have been any more vague? And Ben Pike has no agendas known to me, but I don't think he understands education. He also ran before.

Anyone would be better than Lou Aliota
Could Care Less Wilga

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 19, 2013
 
The Shmoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they did fail in many ways. But Dr. Mancini did not. Dr. Mary Ray voted for the school in her blind daze with John Diplacido.
Dr. Mancini also had nothing to do with the 9 million dollar debt. She took Ray's seat remember? The one Lou Aliota, Albert and Mancini applied for. Picking her was about the only good thing they did as a board.
Mr. John Pitzer and Dr. Rebecca Mancini are about the only ones without hidden agendas. Mr. Pitzer looks like a concerned professional. Perhaps John Diplacido has no hidden agendas. He is a very good man, but he was hoodwinked just like the rest of them. Diplacido looks too tired for another term. Chris Busko, I still know nothing about. Could he have been any more vague? And Ben Pike has no agendas known to me, but I don't think he understands education. He also ran before.
Anyone would be better than Lou Aliota
John Diplacido is very conservative and is more than ready for another term.
Too late

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 19, 2013
 
Think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
Mancini didnt vote on the building project, Ray did. Mancini has only been on the board since December and I think she has done a good job on there. She listens to the public and actually answers questions instead of arguing with the public like others do.
Lou, Donna, Gino, Shelly said those things and you know it. Taking the posts down does not erase them from the minds of those who read them. Attempts to deny them are blatantly disingenuous.
She Failed by not running. No will to fight for education I guess, good ridden!
Too late

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 19, 2013
 
Think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
The current board (minus Mancini, who took Ray's place) let Golde sell them a bill of goods about consolidation. They made a huge mistake, for sure, and thank goodness came to their senses before ground was broken. But to my knowledge, none of them said the No New McDowell people had STDs, had small dogs who could teach better than the Millcreek teachers, wanted to run their trucks through the front door of the Education Center while people were inside, took 9K from the VA, are on Youtube intoxicated, shouted at kids who spoke up at meetings, or attacked businesses and families. No New McDowell members have behaved badly and have embarrassed our community.
where is this you tube video?
Top

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 19, 2013
 
The Shmoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they did fail in many ways. But Dr. Mancini did not. Dr. Mary Ray voted for the school in her blind daze with John Diplacido.
Dr. Mancini also had nothing to do with the 9 million dollar debt. She took Ray's seat remember? The one Lou Aliota, Albert and Mancini applied for. Picking her was about the only good thing they did as a board.
Mr. John Pitzer and Dr. Rebecca Mancini are about the only ones without hidden agendas. Mr. Pitzer looks like a concerned professional. Perhaps John Diplacido has no hidden agendas. He is a very good man, but he was hoodwinked just like the rest of them. Diplacido looks too tired for another term. Chris Busko, I still know nothing about. Could he have been any more vague? And Ben Pike has no agendas known to me, but I don't think he understands education. He also ran before.
Anyone would be better than Lou Aliota
Pitzer hitched on to a lot of baggage,Bad move!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What or who are the SSIS Agency? 13 min tony soprano 9
What Language is Spoken at Erie County Farms? 19 min east side ski 17
Holder states 49% of black men are arrested at ... 1 hr Millcreek Dog 7
The New Millcreek School District (Jan '14) 1 hr Caughey Cathy 968
What would happen if Erie Topix writers were al... 3 hr Fat Saul Da Jew 28
amy bella back at it 3 hr Fat Saul Da Jew 4
Officer GoFyourself 4 hr Goat Cheese 2

Search the Erie Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Erie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Erie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Erie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Erie
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••