Breast-feeding Erie mom's story draws attention, commentary

Jul 24, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Erie Times News

"I'm hearing from people I know and people I don't know," said Laurianti, 32, an Erie woman whose story about breast-feeding in public was the subject of an article which first appeared on GoErie.com Tuesday.

Comments
21 - 40 of 49 Comments Last updated Jul 27, 2013
Mr Orange

Pittsburgh, PA

#23 Jul 26, 2013
Breasts for babies wrote:
<quoted text>
It is quite obvious you feel you are above others, from your comments here. I am sure you were a "Silver Spoon" fed nanny baby. Momma didn't have time for you?
I do wonder, why a person of your greatness is even on this Topix site? Shouldn't you be on the beach somewhere?
1st off i am above others. 2 mama had pleanty of time for me. She just wasn't a disgusting pig whipping her tits out in public. Its called use a bottle....... 3 im not at the beach today. Im preparing to go out on the boat today.
Mr Pink

United States

#24 Jul 26, 2013
Mr Orange wrote:
<quoted text>
Golden corral? Oh im sorry i forgot to mention i dont eat at trashy buffets. 1201 is where we usually go. There's no scumbags like you or your flabby titted friends in there
So you're the one that brings in your snot nosed screaming brats to run around the place and disturb everyone else.
Mr Orange

Pittsburgh, PA

#25 Jul 26, 2013
FaceTime wrote:
<quoted text> Only a flabby tited scumbag would have a problem with a baby breast feeding. Enjoy stuffing your face with your flabby tited friends and wife at 1201.
I will. Thank you
breasts for monkeys

Fairview, PA

#26 Jul 26, 2013
Mr Pink wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're the one that brings in your snot nosed screaming brats to run around the place and disturb everyone else.
no that would be "breasts for babies"

it her god given right
Mr Orange

Pittsburgh, PA

#27 Jul 26, 2013
Hello Mr. pink. I like your name. No i do not bring children to that establishment. They dont belong there. Maybe Mr. White does
Mr Pink

United States

#29 Jul 26, 2013
Mr Orange wrote:
Hello Mr. pink. I like your name. No i do not bring children to that establishment. They dont belong there. Maybe Mr. White does
Women breastfeed all the time everywhere. Usually they conceal their breast and baby with a blanket. Would you rather listen to a crying hungry baby or have a woman naturally care for her child. Mr. White doesn't care, he don't have a boobie hang up.
Mr Pink

United States

#30 Jul 26, 2013
Check the park ordinances, are you allowed to conceal boobs to breast feed in Perry Square. Call Dillon asap!
David Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#31 Jul 26, 2013
Momma Gertrude gives me a breastie feedin at the Wallmart. Daddy Juan gets one to. We like Gertrude milk. It makes us healthy and smart.
Mr Orange

Vandergrift, PA

#33 Jul 26, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text> You take the prize for the absolute most pathetic attempt EVER to impress someone by saying you dine at the 1201! Wow, was that ever lame! I'm still laughing at you! You must be a complete idiot! Enjoy sitting in your mother's basement for the rest of the day you dufus. That was SAD!
Whats sad is the fact u cant handle the fact im rich and your poor
Reality

Erie, PA

#34 Jul 26, 2013
Mr Orange wrote:
<quoted text>
your poor? How about you're poor. I really doubt that anyone who spells as bad as you, has such poor grammar, or who brags about 1201 is rich. I will give you credit for making me laugh though. What a tool!
Mister Banana

United States

#35 Jul 26, 2013
Mr Orange wrote:
<quoted text>
What's sad is that you can't spell or punctuate, you're an ass. You may be wealthy, but you're still an ass.
Mr Pink

United States

#36 Jul 26, 2013
Why would anyone assume that your rich for eating at 1201? Stupid, perhaps for paying $30 bucks for a salad out of a bag, lol.
Mr Orange

Vandergrift, PA

#37 Jul 26, 2013
My poor grammer and punctuation is only being used because i think its a waste of time when speaking to poor useless people. Only good thing about breast feeding is ur not useing my tax dollars to buy milk wiyh your access cards
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

#38 Jul 26, 2013
I can't believe that in a country that starts wars for no reason and spends billions annually inventing new ways to slaughter humans would get so excited about an exposed boob!! Weird!
Below your greatness

United States

#39 Jul 26, 2013
Mr. Orange, truth be known. Not that it matters, but most probably I make more than you per year. Never been on public assistance and have 3 young children that were all breast fed by my beautiful bride. We have never once taken a dollar from public assistance. Not that I am bashing anyone who needs help to get on their feet. May you have a blessed day, your greatness. I bow before you.
Gertrude Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#40 Jul 26, 2013
Below your greatness wrote:
Mr. Orange, truth be known. Not that it matters, but most probably I make more than you per year. Never been on public assistance and have 3 young children that were all breast fed by my beautiful bride. We have never once taken a dollar from public assistance. Not that I am bashing anyone who needs help to get on their feet. May you have a blessed day, your greatness. I bow before you.
So you think your better. You no good poop head. I would not be alive today if I didn't have David to gets me more Welfare. Juan is on the SS disability. We eat off food stamps. We travel off the money I makes as a whore. So there dummy. I am better off than you.
panini

Erie, PA

#42 Jul 26, 2013
its a pretty simple solution if you breast feed and are going out in public bring some bottles not that hard. you people who do it in public are just doing it for attention get over yourselves.
Mr Pink

United States

#43 Jul 26, 2013
panini wrote:
its a pretty simple solution if you breast feed and are going out in public bring some bottles not that hard. you people who do it in public are just doing it for attention get over yourselves.
It's not an attention getter, you'd be sucking a road worker if you could get their attention!
Mr Orange

Pittsburgh, PA

#44 Jul 26, 2013
panini wrote:
Thank you!
Mr Pink

United States

#45 Jul 26, 2013
Mr Orange wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!
(.)(.)

Ohhhh, my eyes burn. Seek some counseling wus.

(*)(*) <<pasties

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's fault 17 min screwedrepublic 8
How not to get Beat Up by the Cops 20 min screwedrepublic 9
discuss Ayn Rand quote 32 min skip the pee pee 2
Left or Right?? 1 hr skip the pee pee ... 6
The New Millcreek School District (Jan '14) 1 hr Westbury Resident 1,060
Brenda Sandberg to replace old Ray Schrekengost 2 hr The Devil 21
Zabawa festival celebrates Polish heritage 2 hr Talley My Banana 56
•••
•••
Erie Dating