Breast-feeding Erie mom's story draws...

Breast-feeding Erie mom's story draws attention, commentary

There are 49 comments on the Erie Times News story from Jul 24, 2013, titled Breast-feeding Erie mom's story draws attention, commentary. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

"I'm hearing from people I know and people I don't know," said Laurianti, 32, an Erie woman whose story about breast-feeding in public was the subject of an article which first appeared on GoErie.com Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
XXXXXX

Meadville, PA

#1 Jul 24, 2013
Can't believe this story made the paper. Who cares?
Lump Crown

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Jul 24, 2013
I wanna see

I wanna see
Buddy Hinton

Erie, PA

#3 Jul 24, 2013
Lump Crown wrote:
I wanna see
I wanna see
They are allowed to flop their nasty titties out in public but they say people aren't allowed to look.
David Crosby

Erie, PA

#4 Jul 24, 2013
Buddy Hinton wrote:
<quoted text>
They are allowed to flop their nasty titties out in public but they say people aren't allowed to look.
Strange comment from someone who's know for having man-boobs and a giant head. Melt-on sopper!.
right on

United States

#5 Jul 24, 2013
GOT MILK?
veterinarian

Erie, PA

#6 Jul 24, 2013
Buddy Hinton wrote:
<quoted text>
The kind of comment you would expect from the runt of the litter that's been sucking hind tit his whole life.
Buddy Hinton

Erie, PA

#7 Jul 24, 2013
veterinarian wrote:
<quoted text> The kind of comment you would expect from the runt of the litter that's been sucking hind tit his whole life.
Really? That's the best you got?

Let's go to the judges...

The judges score you 2.1 1.4 1.2 0.9 1.0 if we throw away the low and high scores you are left with 3.6. That puts you barely above "lame". We're sorry but you are going to have to try harder.

Your troll-fu is extremely weak, grasshopper!
over populated world

Fairview, PA

#8 Jul 25, 2013
its freekin' gross and nasty... what are you? a monkey...
suckintit

Erie, PA

#9 Jul 25, 2013
I am all for public breast feeding, but don't wip out a boob and not let people watch, and when men have to wiz, don't be giving us a citation for wipping out our diks
Breasts for babies

United States

#11 Jul 26, 2013
http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2013/03/...

This is the most natural way to feed a baby. If you don't like it, turn away. The Pope doesn't have issue with it.

It is okay with people to have young girls to have their boobs all hanging out in our newest fashions, but to feed your baby! OMG? Hypocrites

Since: Jul 13

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Jul 26, 2013
Go to the bathroom or somewhere else. I dont wanna see that shit when im out eating. Neither does my wife.
Breasts for babies

United States

#13 Jul 26, 2013
Do you eat in a bathroom. A child / infant has as much right as you do Mr. Orange. If you do not want to see it, don't fuggin look. Pretty simple.
FaceTime

Erie, PA

#14 Jul 26, 2013
Breasts for babies wrote:
Do you eat in a bathroom. A child / infant has as much right as you do Mr. Orange. If you do not want to see it, don't fuggin look. Pretty simple.
Id rather have a woman breast feed than watch Mr Orange and his wife shovel food in their faces as fast as they can at Golden Corral. One is natural and the other is gluttony.
Mr Orange

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Jul 26, 2013
FaceTime wrote:
<quoted text> Id rather have a woman breast feed than watch Mr Orange and his wife shovel food in their faces as fast as they can at Golden Corral. One is natural and the other is gluttony.
Golden corral? Oh im sorry i forgot to mention i dont eat at trashy buffets. 1201 is where we usually go. There's no scumbags like you or your flabby titted friends in there
Breasts for babies

United States

#16 Jul 26, 2013
Mr Orange wrote:
<quoted text>
Golden corral? Oh im sorry i forgot to mention i dont eat at trashy buffets. 1201 is where we usually go. There's no scumbags like you or your flabby titted friends in there
It is quite obvious you feel you are above others, from your comments here. I am sure you were a "Silver Spoon" fed nanny baby. Momma didn't have time for you?

I do wonder, why a person of your greatness is even on this Topix site? Shouldn't you be on the beach somewhere?
Breasts for babies

United States

#18 Jul 26, 2013
Mr. Orange, you seem to be quite an opinionated hypocrite from your posts about how Obama ruined our country and is taking away our rights.

I am not a Liberal nor ever voted for him, however as a conservative, as you seem to be, stating BHO is taking away our rights ie. guns, privacy, healthcare etc....(AND as breastfeeding in public is a GOD given right) which typically women, including my wife and the woman mentioned in this article cover themselves up with a napkin or blanket.

So which is it? You are either for freedoms OR not. Are for or against people telling you what you can and cannot do with your "GOD" given rights. You want to tell women what they can and cannot do with their GOD given rights to feed their children. You wish to tell them when, where and how to do this. Doesn't that sound like a DICTATOR which you probably dispise. Just because it "bothers" you and your wife, who probably do not even have children together doesn't mean it isn't OUR rights to feed our children when they need to be fed.

Peace
Breasts for babies

United States

#19 Jul 26, 2013
breasts for monkeys

Fairview, PA

#20 Jul 26, 2013
Hey mommy monkey, news flash...
no one cares about your ugly baby/babies most likely, except for you..

use birth control you freekin' monkey while your husband bangs your nasty ass

dont breast feed your clone in public
its rude

just like you overpopulating the world with more dumb, ugly babies

its rude
Breasts for babies

United States

#21 Jul 26, 2013
breasts for monkeys wrote:
Hey mommy monkey, news flash...
no one cares about your ugly baby/babies most likely, except for you..
use birth control you freekin' monkey while your husband bangs your nasty ass
dont breast feed your clone in public
its rude
just like you overpopulating the world with more dumb, ugly babies
its rude
imbicile
breasts for monkeys

Fairview, PA

#22 Jul 26, 2013
monkey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
At least 12 shots fired at metroplex 11 min da good boy 4
anyone know Jack Tabaka? (Aug '07) 1 hr Dr David Crosby 13
Looking for a bit of help 3 hr Anne1 1
McGrath's Millcreek Water Authority 4 hr Citizen of Milcreek 3
Erie County farms 5 hr East Side Dirtbags 15
Criminal Lou Aliota on Millcreek School Board 5 hr Concerned citizen 31
Virginia on-air shooting: thread removed? 6 hr Brandon 7
PJ's Autosound to close doors 7 hr Lawyers R Us 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance