vaginal discharge

Meadville, PA

#1 Mar 2, 2013
Worst. Weather-person. Ever.
Guess Who I Am

Erie, PA

#2 Mar 3, 2013
You watch her for the weather? They won't allow this word on Topix so...... F-g!
Joey Stevens Parrot

Erie, PA

#3 Mar 3, 2013
Agreed.. All Erie weather forecasters r terrible. Kara Colman is hot to but her delivery is over the top.. Can stand watching ..
Pat McGroyne

Girard, PA

#4 Mar 3, 2013
its just erie in general....a stop over for the good ones... the ones that stay (talkin to you mojo) well, they are another story....get away as much as possible, it wont be so bad... Erie really isnt a bad place to nest if you like to travel....Twin Fong for all intensive purposes is at least nice to look at...havent seen her in person yet, but you can bet I'll be taking a run at that shit when I do see her, hell yeah!,
Vaginal Discharge

United States

#5 Mar 5, 2013
Pat McGroyne wrote:
its just erie in general....a stop over for the good ones... the ones that stay (talkin to you mojo) well, they are another story....get away as much as possible, it wont be so bad... Erie really isnt a bad place to nest if you like to travel....Twin Fong for all intensive purposes is at least nice to look at...havent seen her in person yet, but you can bet I'll be taking a run at that shit when I do see her, hell yeah!,
Maybe she can make you some egg foo-young. I can't stand to look at her face for more than two seconds. Paper bag that!
Vd clinic

United States

#6 Mar 5, 2013
Vaginal Discharge wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she can make you some egg foo-young. I can't stand to look at her face for more than two seconds. Paper bag that!
sounds like you should worry about your vaginal discharge instead of looking at her for more than two seconds!!! Stupid f•[k
Vaginal Discharge

United States

#7 Mar 5, 2013
Vd clinic wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like you should worry about your vaginal discharge instead of looking at her for more than two seconds!!! Stupid f•[k
Is that you Linh?
rubn1off

Canton, OH

#8 Mar 5, 2013
The water dept requested she not wear a skirt above the knees because of the excessive flushing at 11:25 pm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
saint vincents to lay off up to 100 people 2 hr ConsultMeConsulti... 5
GE planning to Close or Recreate? 2 hr tim sclitz 20
Donald Vendetti 2 hr Olneib 24
News Time for Smoke-Free? Trend gains momentum in Ce... (Feb '07) 3 hr BigFrankGFY 6
Lou Aliota and his cats have lawyered up!!! 3 hr Randy 16
Millcreek just make me wanna s hi t in my adult... 3 hr Professional Grade 6
Lou Aliota hires Buzz Andrezeski 3 hr Buzz 2
Badams Protecting Hidden Paytronage Jobs 7 hr Erie Dem Committe... 95
Pam Parker's Family: WHO CARES!! 18 hr cheetos 22
GE layoffs will be announced. ... (Oct '15) 22 hr tired of being PC 156

Erie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erie Mortgages