The Catholic Church
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
screw you fundies

Warren, OH

#42 Mar 10, 2014
Plato or Playdo wrote:
<quoted text> o you're a hedonist giving in to all the selfish desires of your body. Who cares but you? Don't call yourself a christian if you're not willing to follow the teachings of Christ and no Catholic gives a shit if you eat meat on Fridays. ONLY Catholics have to follow that rule. Pagans and hedonists are free to follow their own desires. Let's not blame the Catholics or muslims when it is you who is the problem.
You dont sound Christian either, you sound like one of those stupid pharisees who gets pleasure off of suffering, along with causing it too. Dont call yourself a Christian till you stop telling everyone else what to do, while doing nothing but following stupid rules and looking down at those who do not follow your stupid rules
No pope

Erie, PA

#43 Mar 10, 2014
The Holy see looks vacant as a result of vatican 2 - this is called sedevacantism. nearest sspv chapel is parma, oh from erie, st therese of the child Jesus. honorable mention is sspx, which has a chapel, st. micheals, on west side of erie across from lincoln library but they seem too liberal and watered down (see bp williamson's recent eleison comments on sspx - dinoscopus.org ). see traditio.com .

Everyone seems to agree "pope" Francis is revolutionary - and, if you do the detective work, it traces back to Vatican 2. He continues the vatican 2 revolution from the previous sound Catholic tradition prior to Vatican 2.

especially this coming john paul 2 "canonization" is very doubtful - http://www.novusordowatch.org/wire/decision-t...
Tim Leary

United States

#44 Mar 10, 2014
I proclaim loyalty to Pope Francis.
All of you Catholic haters can lick my taint.
Tim Leary

United States

#45 Mar 10, 2014
And those most ctively seeking to undermine Pope Francis are the covert loyalists to the previous two Nazi loving antichrist blowing pretenders. [email protected] you all, see you in hell when I take you with me, bitches!:O
tiffany

Guys Mills, PA

#46 Mar 11, 2014
how come the bishop doesn't do what is right and shut down st boniface? the school board showed clearly they don't have the funds to continue education out there? he is delaying the inevitable and avoiding the cries of parents from boniface who will complain of the closing! he also isn't very good at taking care of business and doing what is right, he sweeps things under the rug just like all the corrupt one before him! it is sad as I had high hopes for this bishop but by the things I've seen he probably would have been better in a convent as it seems he is lacking 2 major appendages!
Monsignior

Erie, PA

#47 Mar 11, 2014
tiffany wrote:
how come the bishop doesn't do what is right and shut down st boniface? the school board showed clearly they don't have the funds to continue education out there? he is delaying the inevitable and avoiding the cries of parents from boniface who will complain of the closing! he also isn't very good at taking care of business and doing what is right, he sweeps things under the rug just like all the corrupt one before him! it is sad as I had high hopes for this bishop but by the things I've seen he probably would have been better in a convent as it seems he is lacking 2 major appendages!
The objective was not to hurt the Sunday collection basket at St. Boniface.
furbutt

Waterford, PA

#48 Mar 11, 2014
Tim Leary wrote:
I proclaim loyalty to Pope Francis.
All of you Catholic haters can lick my taint.
Do you believe as Pope Francis says some atheists can go to heaven or do you believe like the bible says, they can't? Where does your loyalty lie on that question?
furbutt

Waterford, PA

#49 Mar 11, 2014
No pope wrote:
The Holy see looks vacant as a result of vatican 2 - this is called sedevacantism. nearest sspv chapel is parma, oh from erie, st therese of the child Jesus. honorable mention is sspx, which has a chapel, st. micheals, on west side of erie across from lincoln library but they seem too liberal and watered down (see bp williamson's recent eleison comments on sspx - dinoscopus.org ). see traditio.com .
Everyone seems to agree "pope" Francis is revolutionary - and, if you do the detective work, it traces back to Vatican 2. He continues the vatican 2 revolution from the previous sound Catholic tradition prior to Vatican 2.
especially this coming john paul 2 "canonization" is very doubtful - http://www.novusordowatch.org/wire/decision-t...
Before you discuss which pope or stance of theirs is the righteous way you first need to prove there's a God. Having done that though it's no longer faith so it's no longer Biblical anyhow.

Or if faith is the determining factor than you can believe in anything--even that atheists can go to heaven by saving themselves--and not be wrong. It's all a joke.
Dan

Erie, PA

#50 Mar 14, 2014
"God's existence can be known with certainty by the natural light of reason" - Pope St. Pius X

"The fool hath said in his heart,'there is no God'" - Psalms
furbutt

Waterford, PA

#51 Mar 14, 2014
Dan wrote:
"God's existence can be known with certainty by the natural light of reason" - Pope St. Pius X
"The fool hath said in his heart,'there is no God'" - Psalms
"I can say anything I want and say it's true. This especially works well if I bully or scare people".

--me
furbutt

Erie, PA

#52 Mar 15, 2014
I want to take this time to apologize for my Catholic and Christian bashing. Please join me in this beautiful prayer of repentance.

We repent, O God most merciful, for all our sins;
for every thought that was false or unjust or unclean;
for every word spoken that ought not to have been spoken;
and for every deed done that ought not to have been done;

We repent for every deed and word and thought inspired by selfishness,
and for every deed and word and thought inspired by hatred.
We repent most specially for every lustful thought and every lustful action;
for every lie; for all hypocrisy;
for every promise given but not fulfilled,
and for all slander and backbiting.

Most specially also, we repent for every action
that has brought ruin to others,
for every word and deed that has given others pain;
and for every wish that pain should befall others.

In Your unbounded mercy, we ask you to forgive us, O God,
for all these sins committed by us,
and to forgive us for our constant failures
to think and speak and act according to Your will.
furbutt

Waterford, PA

#53 Mar 15, 2014
furbutt wrote:
I want to take this time to apologize for my Catholic and Christian bashing. Please join me in this beautiful prayer of repentance.
We repent, O God most merciful, for all our sins;
for every thought that was false or unjust or unclean;
for every word spoken that ought not to have been spoken;
and for every deed done that ought not to have been done;
We repent for every deed and word and thought inspired by selfishness,
and for every deed and word and thought inspired by hatred.
We repent most specially for every lustful thought and every lustful action;
for every lie; for all hypocrisy;
for every promise given but not fulfilled,
and for all slander and backbiting.
Most specially also, we repent for every action
that has brought ruin to others,
for every word and deed that has given others pain;
and for every wish that pain should befall others.
In Your unbounded mercy, we ask you to forgive us, O God,
for all these sins committed by us,
and to forgive us for our constant failures
to think and speak and act according to Your will.
While I appreciate your prayers directed to me I'm just keeping a low profile on Topix right now. But you're welcome.
furbutt

Erie, PA

#54 Mar 15, 2014
A Prayer for Sincere Repentance
Oh Most humane and adorable Jesus, Your endless grace and mercy flows forth. Before granting the gift of absolution To earnest repenters of sinful ways, You demanded a sacrificial compensation. For a wrongful act cannot be rectified Until punishment has been accepted! Yes, for the salvation of my soul, Jesus, You accepted the price of the Cross! Grant me the grace to remain free of debts, My heart remaining flawless before You, Making Your absolution truly worthwhile!
Screw you Fundies

Warren, OH

#56 Apr 25, 2014
No pope wrote:
Sedevacantists are nothing but a bunch of brainless bags of trash who are just a bunch of arrogant Pharisees who care more about their medievalism than Jesus.
I suppose

Beaver Falls, PA

#57 Apr 28, 2014
Went to a Catholic Church while on vacation in Erie.

This priest came right out and stated something totally against catholic doctrine

Had to make sure of what I heard and asked my local priest ANDthe bishop and both said he was totally wrong....wanted to know his name and parish.

Last I heard he was recalled and reassigned

What is wrong with ERIE, not just Catholics but everyone....nobody wants what is right and loves to try and get away with what is wrong.
curious

Erie, PA

#58 Apr 29, 2014
I suppose wrote:
Went to a Catholic Church while on vacation in Erie.
This priest came right out and stated something totally against catholic doctrine
Had to make sure of what I heard and asked my local priest ANDthe bishop and both said he was totally wrong....wanted to know his name and parish.
Last I heard he was recalled and reassigned
What is wrong with ERIE, not just Catholics but everyone....nobody wants what is right and loves to try and get away with what is wrong.
What did he say?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
quit takin selfies you ugly bitch 22 min seenitbefore 9
Charles Manson Dead at 83 39 min Larry 10
Ckeckley Barber Shop 1 hr Downtown Partners 1
" we will be beating prep in 3 years" -MPS Coach 1 hr Roar roar 38
Special counsel sends wide-ranging request for ... 1 hr tim leary 1
GE bld 6 multistory working overtime again. 2 hr tired of being PC 66
The Hidden History of Trumps First Trip to Moscow 3 hr Gorbachev 6
Amy Bella (Aug '13) 4 hr Dale 61
Does anyone get it yet? 4 hr tim leary 26
Black protesters spitting on the flag at the c... 5 hr Get Real 59