Erie county farmer Steve Wiser

Posted in the Erie Forum

Lou Tullio

Meadville, PA

#1 Jul 14, 2011
It was reported that Steve Wiser is being sued by a seed company. He also killed his girlfriend Carol Redinger. Thanks to the Girard State Police he got away with it. I guess because he killed her at home the police didn't think to give him a breath test, he had been drinking all day. A couple years after Wiser killed Carol, he threatened another girlfriend in a bar. Wiser told her to remember what happened to his last girlfriend, Carol. Wiser is a real piece of s h i t. He previously served time for dealing cocaine. If you know Steve Wiser ask him why he felt it was okay to kill Carol.
Stu Pedaso

Kent, OH

#2 Jul 14, 2011
Never happened. Where was it reported? On WLEU?
BR549er

Erie, PA

#3 Jul 14, 2011
Cornplanter County. Do you live under a rock?
Stu Pedaso

Kent, OH

#4 Jul 14, 2011
Lou was in a bar? Heard a guy say something he didn't like? Waited several years for the internet to be invented? Then anonymously asks us to say something to Wiser?

Ok, now I get it.
Lou Tullio

Sardinia, OH

#6 Jul 14, 2011
Stu Pedaso wrote:
Never happened. Where was it reported? On WLEU?
Here's hoping one of the Erie Baboons murders one of your family members. I would say one of your children but that would mean a woman had sex ith you. I highly doubt that.
Stu Pedaso

Kent, OH

#7 Jul 14, 2011
Your 'hope' that someone else will do what you can't is what makes you the loser that you are, Lou. Better you should wish for something for yourself, like a backbone, maybe.
Lou Tullio wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's hoping one of the Erie Baboons murders one of your family members. I would say one of your children but that would mean a woman had sex ith you. I highly doubt that.
Lou Tullio

United States

#8 Jul 15, 2011
That comment proves that you are one of the typical Erie idiots, perhaps you are one of baboons yourself. Or you provide favors to the baboons
Stu Pedaso

Kent, OH

#9 Jul 15, 2011
Coming here anonymously to claim a real, named person, is a murderer and asking us to confront this real, named person on your behalf proves something about you doucheboy. Keep on proving it; your gutlessness tags your every post no matter what name you put on it.
Lou Tullio wrote:
That comment proves that you are one of the typical Erie idiots, perhaps you are one of baboons yourself. Or you provide favors to the baboons
Steve Wiser Fanboy

Erie, PA

#10 Jul 15, 2011
Who is buying the drinks at Ralphies?
Ned Diggs

Meadville, PA

#11 Jul 16, 2011
Stu Pedaso wrote:
Coming here anonymously to claim a real, named person, is a murderer and asking us to confront this real, named person on your behalf proves something about you doucheboy. Keep on proving it; your gutlessness tags your every post no matter what name you put on it.
<quoted text>
gutlessness??? Just because you didn't hear about Wiser "down at the club" doesn't mean anything. He ran her over in his driveway with his truck. After drinking all day. Leaving her young daughter to grow up without a mother. He called a friend Tracy B. to help him before the cops were called. I am simply reminding people because Carol's family never received justice for her. You can call me all the names you want. You are an ahole and always will be.
Stu Pedaso

Kent, OH

#12 Jul 16, 2011
The world looks like an a-hole when you're a hemorrhoid. Now push yourself back where you belong.
Ned Diggs wrote:
<quoted text>
gutlessness??? Just because you didn't hear about Wiser "down at the club" doesn't mean anything. He ran her over in his driveway with his truck. After drinking all day. Leaving her young daughter to grow up without a mother. He called a friend Tracy B. to help him before the cops were called. I am simply reminding people because Carol's family never received justice for her. You can call me all the names you want. You are an ahole and always will be.
Lou Tullio

Meadville, PA

#13 Jul 16, 2011
Stu Pedaso wrote:
The world looks like an a-hole when you're a hemorrhoid. Now push yourself back where you belong.
<quoted text>
Whatever ahole. Go squeeze off another one.
Wowwy

Alliance, OH

#14 Jul 21, 2011
Lou Tullio wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever ahole. Go squeeze off another one.
"Oh No! The Pikiewicz brothers are after me!" Anothe loser comment? Nothing seems to change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George Carlin on Beheadings 40 min David Crosby the ... 35
Who Is The "Zugzwang" Carachter?? 46 min David Crosby the ... 12
Send The Family Packing 48 min David Crosby the ... 7
Can we have a thread here WITHOUT MIKE, SOPPER,... 50 min David Crosby the ... 3
"Go up bald head" 52 min David Crosby the ... 3
Who in the World is David Crosby (Jun '13) 57 min David Crosby the ... 58
question 59 min David Crosby the ... 13
Mcdowell 5 hr sid 43
Erie Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Erie Jobs

Erie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Erie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Erie

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]