Can you purchase on amazon?
Tom

Beachwood, OH

#4 Jun 21, 2014
Book needs to be fact checked
Gucci

Erie, PA

#5 Jun 21, 2014
Buy a copy and get a free fake designer purse.
Payback

Erie, PA

#6 Jun 21, 2014
Let's see...400 names...Ferritto, Ciotti, Montevecchio, Tullio, Rotunda, Scutellas (6 of them), Esper, Owen...this is my guess lists along with Arnone, Colegrande, Chuck Sarafini, Maggio, etc. It'll be interesting reading about Erie's low-life wannabe Mafia punks. When they going to put out a book on the Pal Joeys arson. That would be an eye-opener too. I think all the Scutellas were involved in that one.
a history of violence

Erie, PA

#7 Jun 21, 2014
Good mob movie. The lead character is Joey. It's a work of fiction too.
eastie eddie

Erie, PA

#8 Jun 22, 2014
Mayor Lou Tullio ran the mob in Erie.
Fungoo

Erie, PA

#9 Jun 22, 2014
Payback wrote:
Let's see...400 names...Ferritto, Ciotti, Montevecchio, Tullio, Rotunda, Scutellas (6 of them), Esper, Owen...this is my guess lists along with Arnone, Colegrande, Chuck Sarafini, Maggio, etc. It'll be interesting reading about Erie's low-life wannabe Mafia punks. When they going to put out a book on the Pal Joeys arson. That would be an eye-opener too. I think all the Scutellas were involved in that one.
Nothing like waiting until people are dead to drag their names through the mud. If you want to run your mouth, at least have the coglioni to post using your name.

Another Times ghoul and law enforcement officer profitting from a murder. Meanwhile the bankers and lawyers rob us blind.
olob wohcovod

Erie, PA

#10 Jun 22, 2014
Fungoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like waiting until people are dead to drag their names through the mud. If you want to run your mouth, at least have the coglioni to post using your name.
Another Times ghoul and law enforcement officer profitting from a murder. Meanwhile the bankers and lawyers rob us blind.
Is "Fungoo" your real name. I think not diarhea mouth. Is Fungoo Italian?
Lol

Erie, PA

#11 Jun 22, 2014
Guess well have to see what the book says. I am not saying who was good or bad. But that was a different time in Erie, that I heard many stories about these different people's names in them. I guess we will see how true or untrue the book is. I personally hope its a good read. Just to read about Erie although messed up, was nothing like it has become today
Sam

Sharon, PA

#12 Jun 23, 2014
Perhaps, if the Mob was still active in Erie there would not be such a gang banger problem.
Honus Wagner

Erie, PA

#13 Jun 23, 2014
It is said that Dipaolo is angry because he was not voted into the Erie Metro Chapter of the Hall Of Fame. It mentions Vic Rotunda (who never played a sport) and a guy that was a cocaine dealer; Ed McCormack who was also inducted. I see his point on that one but being a Slo-pitch manager....come on.
homies no me

Erie, PA

#14 Jun 23, 2014
Sam wrote:
Perhaps, if the Mob was still active in Erie there would not be such a gang banger problem.
The gang bangers are the new mob.
Honus Wagner

Erie, PA

#15 Jun 23, 2014
I couldn't believe that Mifsud (wannabe mayor) was so close to Hawk Serafini. What a low-life. Too bad he got homesick when he was with Kansas City...big baby.
TECH

Waterford, PA

#16 Jun 23, 2014
Honus Wagner wrote:
It is said that Dipaolo is angry because he was not voted into the Erie Metro Chapter of the Hall Of Fame. It mentions Vic Rotunda (who never played a sport) and a guy that was a cocaine dealer; Ed McCormack who was also inducted. I see his point on that one but being a Slo-pitch manager....come on.
Yeah, he played and managed slo-pitch for many decades, but I went to high school with him and he was a hell of a athlete in high school
Honus Wagner

Erie, PA

#17 Jun 23, 2014
i don't remember him being all-city in anything.
Really

Erie, PA

#18 Jun 23, 2014
Sam wrote:
Ya no matter how stupid a black is they would never rob a mob backed place like Serafini's or Dee's cigar store.
Bulger

Erie, PA

#19 Jun 23, 2014
homies no me wrote:
<quoted text> The gang bangers are the new mob.
Then let's wiretap them and get them on RICO charges. Throw them in jail for 50 years. Or do we just do that to Italians?
Get Real

Wilmington, DE

#20 Jun 23, 2014
The crime anywhere has nothing to do with black or white. It's what the government orchestrates. If anyone on here does any kind of research you will know the truth. There are people that control the US, which is not really a country at all. The mafia, gangs and groups the like are really just families of people who want a sense of belonging. I'm not afraid of either one, they and others like them do not determine my future. Even so if the government wanted to get rid of any group they could. One of the only reason they are still in existence is money, and money is only created because of debt. So they have to get it from somewhere, hence the crime and killing. Anyone interfering with the money flow has got to go, simple as that. Somebody is getting paid, understand what I'm saying. The whole system is a ripple effect. Just a little knowledge for those void of understanding.
homies blo me

Erie, PA

#21 Jun 24, 2014
Bulger wrote:
<quoted text>
Then let's wiretap them and get them on RICO charges. Throw them in jail for 50 years. Or do we just do that to Italians?
Excellent point. And like with the mob when decent citizens are too afraid to testify there is an extra urgency to the matter. Get the homes on tax evasion for selling drugs. Whatever it takes that is also true I am for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pat Black buying G.E. Erie? 12 min Curious George 20
quit takin selfies you ugly bitch 22 min Unknown 2
Amy Bella (Aug '13) 29 min Dale 61
trump tax plan 35 min IRS 20
As to the Republicans... 42 min Piper pies 10
Does anyone get it yet? 42 min tim leary 26
Charles Manson Dead at 83 44 min Dr Ruth 3
GE bld 6 multistory working overtime again. 59 min Everyone 64
Black protesters spitting on the flag at the c... 2 hr Get Real 59
GE Transportation to be "broken up and sold" 2 hr Elyria OH what a Guy 52