Ebay Saving money buying so cheap a...

Ebay Saving money buying so cheap and christmas, school shopping

Posted in the Erie Forum

janet

Fort Lee, VA

#1 Oct 8, 2013
Hi,
I use coupons etc.
I just thought I would share, how addicted I have gotten to EBAY buying My clothes, kids, purses and shoes, books.
I have been saving so much money. I have even bought replacement parts for my vintage dishes. I have bought all kinds of stuff and I love going to the mailbox and getting my goodies. lol Anything you would buy at store you can find on ebay cheaper.
Well now I'm christmas shopping and just want to share my good fortune with you all in todays economy. I love giving vintage unique gifts from ebay rather than a walmart specail... lol and save money.
Hope it helps someone.
God Bless You all
fashion

Fort Lee, VA

#2 Oct 26, 2013
I agree. I have saved so much on clothes for me and my kids and husband. name brand for less.
I also Have gotten alot of old magazines and books all of us love.
National Geographic magazines are my dads favorite.
I do get alot of great stuff on ebay for cheap.
I check ebay before I buy anything at the store I know that.
Thanks for sharing...
lending a helping hand

Atlanta, GA

#3 Oct 26, 2013
Here are some very neat sites to start at.
http://www.dailydealsandbargains.blogspot.com...
There is a wide selection of items in Electronics: TV/Home Theater, Portable Electronics, Computers & Tablets, Cameras & Videos, Mobile & Cell Phones, and Audio & Gaming. In Fashion: Men's Apparel, Women's Apparel, Kid's & Baby Apparel, Footware, Sunglasses, and Handbags & Luggage. Some of these items are probably just what you're hoping to find for this coming holiday. Lots and lots of great products to choose from!! You should be checking this site out right now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sonya Arrington (Jul '12) 5 hr Autobodygrifter 12
Why is MIchael Fuhrman leading ANYTHING?? 5 hr Mongo 6
GE set to announce closing 5 hr Mongo 177
Unblock Erie Alerts, know your surroundings! (Jul '14) 5 hr The waitress 47
News Erie group hosts talk about connecting Presque ... 6 hr Free lunch 47
News Pat Howard: Failures by DevelopErie leave Erie ... 7 hr Professional Grade 40
Stay away from the Peninsula Taco Bell 8 hr Teacher 11
code enforcement officer 10 hr Donna 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erie Mortgages