Michael Cavatto Wants To Liquidate Hi...

Michael Cavatto Wants To Liquidate His Student Loans In Bankruptcy Court

Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Turney

Cleveland, OH

#1 Jan 7, 2012
This moron not only declared bankruptcy, but, wants to liquidate his student loans through bankruptcy! what a jerk, after putting the squeeze on people, suing them at the district magistrate, barraging them with harassing phone calls, threatening letters and a fake courtroom to intimidate people out of their money..., Covatto turns out to be the biggest stiff in town!
So he borrowed 80+ thousand to get a piece of paper, he'll frame it and hang it in his prison cell when he's convicted. Bankruptcy judges WILL NOT liquidate student loan debt unless it can be shown it would be a hardship to pay back. What makes Mike Covatto so special that he can't pay back his student loan? What the hell did he do with all of his money? Gambling, prostitutes, drugs, booze? How about his once well to do parents? Did they go to the islands every winter and rent a $5,000 a month condo? The Covattos are idiots, they had a money factory and destroyed it, they had a good thing and blew it! Talk about losers, these folks put the capital "L" in LOSER.
MRK

Erie, PA

#2 Jan 11, 2012
Turney wrote:
This moron not only declared bankruptcy, but, wants to liquidate his student loans through bankruptcy! what a jerk, after putting the squeeze on people, suing them at the district magistrate, barraging them with harassing phone calls, threatening letters and a fake courtroom to intimidate people out of their money..., Covatto turns out to be the biggest stiff in town!
So he borrowed 80+ thousand to get a piece of paper, he'll frame it and hang it in his prison cell when he's convicted. Bankruptcy judges WILL NOT liquidate student loan debt unless it can be shown it would be a hardship to pay back. What makes Mike Covatto so special that he can't pay back his student loan? What the hell did he do with all of his money? Gambling, prostitutes, drugs, booze? How about his once well to do parents? Did they go to the islands every winter and rent a $5,000 a month condo? The Covattos are idiots, they had a money factory and destroyed it, they had a good thing and blew it! Talk about losers, these folks put the capital "L" in LOSER.
I agree with you worked for them for 11 yrs and how do they repay their employees they steal from them to keep the damn company running they stole their employee's withholding taxes and not a damn thing has happened to them yet when will the feds wise up and charge the idiots already!
so sad

Erie, PA

#3 Jan 11, 2012
MRK wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you worked for them for 11 yrs and how do they repay their employees they steal from them to keep the damn company running they stole their employee's withholding taxes and not a damn thing has happened to them yet when will the feds wise up and charge the idiots already!
You know you dont get that money right...they really didnt steal anything from you.

Thats money that would go to the irs not you...you do understand that right.
kamikazee

Erie, PA

#4 Jan 11, 2012
so sad wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you dont get that money right...they really didnt steal anything from you.
when money comes out of your paycheck to go to the IRS, you've been taxed.

when money comes out of your paycheck and goes to your employer, you've been robbed.
MRK

Erie, PA

#5 Jan 11, 2012
so sad wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding Einstein however when they dont pay the IRS for withholding that is theft and that is why they owe the IRS two million dollars. Alot of employees ended up having to pay the irs because the taxes were not paid and that included what was deducted from our pay checks did not report their withholding and did not pay it!
so sad

South Dayton, NY

#6 Jan 12, 2012
MRK wrote:
<quoted text>No kidding Einstein however when they dont pay the IRS for withholding that is theft and that is why they owe the IRS two million dollars. Alot of employees ended up having to pay the irs because the taxes were not paid and that included what was deducted from our pay checks did not report their withholding and did not pay it!
Its not theft, its not against the law...its money that the company owes the IRS.
To keep a company going you see that a lot when times get tough. Either pay employees and operating expenese or pay the IRS. Its not that tough of a decision.
Funny from the sounds of it they chose the employees over the IRS and that makes you mad? Seems like their are some people here with a real ax to grind.
You should try another way to grind it becuase this doesnt really make sense to me.
kamikazee

Erie, PA

#7 Jan 12, 2012
so sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not theft, its not against the law...its money that the company owes the IRS.
To keep a company going you see that a lot when times get tough. Either pay employees and operating expenese or pay the IRS. Its not that tough of a decision.
Funny from the sounds of it they chose the employees over the IRS and that makes you mad? Seems like their are some people here with a real ax to grind.
You should try another way to grind it becuase this doesnt really make sense to me.
now the company may have used the money to keep things afloat, i'll give you that.

but they could just have easily used the money to fund various family debts, no?
family insider

Erie, PA

#8 Jan 17, 2012
Are you kidding me?! you are absolutely incompetent! Mike took out the loans so he could get his masters degree so he could get away from his jerk off of a father. Mike did not even own the company! His dad did and wrote him as the owner so he could get away with taking money from telatron and unicredit. Mike was left out of the loop and his corrupt father ran everything. The worst part is that his father did not even turn himself in. Mike is dealing with all of this as well as going through treatments for cancer. You should be ashamed of yourself!!!!!
AC Slim

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#9 Jan 17, 2012
Don't thin he'll be able to dump the student loans. It takes an acto of God to do that. He'll be on the hook for years. Hope he has to eat soup sandwiches...he's a POS.
kamikazee

Erie, PA

#10 Jan 19, 2012
family insider wrote:
Are you kidding me?! you are absolutely incompetent! Mike took out the loans so he could get his masters degree so he could get away from his jerk off of a father. Mike did not even own the company! His dad did and wrote him as the owner so he could get away with taking money from telatron and unicredit. Mike was left out of the loop and his corrupt father ran everything. The worst part is that his father did not even turn himself in. Mike is dealing with all of this as well as going through treatments for cancer. You should be ashamed of yourself!!!!!
what a soldier he is...
David

Erie, PA

#11 Feb 19, 2012
AC Slim wrote:
Don't thin he'll be able to dump the student loans. It takes an acto of God to do that. He'll be on the hook for years. Hope he has to eat soup sandwiches...he's a POS.
You have no idea what mike and his wife and kids are going through. He is battling thyroid cancer, and dealing with his ass**** of a father. For even saying this I hope you rot in hell. I feel for mike and his kids, i would not even wish this on my worst enemy.
kamikazee

Erie, PA

#12 Feb 19, 2012
David wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what mike and his wife and kids are going through. He is battling thyroid cancer, and dealing with his ass**** of a father. For even saying this I hope you rot in hell. I feel for mike and his kids, i would not even wish this on my worst enemy.
then maybe he should man up and break the cycle, stop chauffering the SOB that's stabbing him in the back around town. the time for him to sing is long overdue, but he just can't stand up.

problem is, he, like the rest of them, still want something for nothing...
tobex

Potosi, MO

#13 Mar 14, 2012
Why isn't this guy in jail
Hope they are homeless

Canton, OH

#14 Dec 29, 2013
Turney wrote:
You have this completely right.....his Brother is no different, I was with him intimately while doing Cocaine one night, and he wouldn't see me again unless I brought cocaine/ and or weed! Big time druggie and wouldn't doubt that his brother is too. I have since pulled myself together and have my own business, they seem to think everyone owes them something, I guess it's all in how they were brought up. Total fools that can't run a business legally if their life depended on it.
Hope they are homeless

Canton, OH

#15 Dec 29, 2013
His brothers name is Tommy, ugly thing..........The parents should be in jail for the bank fraud they did years ago, they never could get anything right. They have a new house in Glenwood,Hills 2 new cars (not as nice as they had) and they are claiming bankruptcy, you all know that has to be shady....STILL. I hope they give them the shaft next year! I wouldn't trust anyone that is a Cavatto.
oscar

Indiana, PA

#16 Dec 29, 2013
I hope every Covatto in the Erie area gets cancer and dies.....slowly
truth

Erie, PA

#18 Dec 30, 2013
oscar, be careful,evil bounces back to you hate is a very dangerous thing.

homeless.. what don't you stop stalking them, Joe
Brian

Erie, PA

#19 Dec 31, 2013
I agree with Oscar...except Cara...she has a nice rack
truth wrote:
oscar, be careful,evil bounces back to you hate is a very dangerous thing.
homeless.. what don't you stop stalking them, Joe
Hope they are homeless

Canton, OH

#20 Jan 1, 2014
Not only did they not take taxes out of employees checks, they also did not pay the IRS with it.........Social security was another one they were good for not paying, rigging the clocks for breaks so they were not paid, saying they would fix it and never would, when people were on EARNED vacation they would get calls in that time that they were now laid off. I watched while Lisa Beery (sp) would scream at young mothers because they had emergencies at home. One girl got a call at work her newborn was choking, she was in tears because they would not let her leave (family oriented huh????) They had a Christmas party at the end of the year because they laid people off to pay for it and to force people to "like them" They are failures that were in jail for bank fraud before and I am sure it wont be the last time. I didn't know Mike and Cara except for name, but they can't possibly fall far from the tree in that cult. There were many decent higher up people that worked there but most were sucked in by the assholes promises to them. They reminded people day after day that they would "never find a job that paid this well" shit I bet 99% of those that worked there found themselves with higher paying jobs or better environments at the least. They are fake people, only concentrating on what their next scam will be, they are proving it everyday, now Tommy "owns" a business, the kid is nothing but a fucking party animal that couldn't even make it through college, you know his Dad put it in his name. I bet he's another pawn for, once again, another scam. Tommy will buy drugs and ruin it all if they involve him in anything so hopefully they all go to jail soon.
The father

Erie, PA

#21 Jan 3, 2014
It was all the old man Cavatto. Mike worshiped him and the old bastard let him out to dry. Really stupid. To change a company name by one letter to avoid paying...The were just screaming for a federal investigation. They had to bust them. This stuck out like a sore thumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prep State Champs AGAIN 19 min Fr Jayblow 3
Conner McDavid's ice rink 40 min GOAL 1
Fire Trucks For Erie - Paid by Who ? 1 hr jodie 12
Joe Wykoff (Aug '15) 1 hr You are a moron 14
GE Transportation Sale, Erie plant closing 7 hr Fast Eddie 61
Lou Aliota 10 hr Tawny 18
GE announcement today Dec 7 10 hr ZUGZWANG 42
DECEMBER 11th. 10 hr Indian 53
Walnut Heights Fairview. 21 hr the posters 23

Erie Jobs