Cat found hanging from pole dies

Full story: WQAD

GENESEO, Ill. - A striped male shorthaired cat that was found nailed to a pole Monday has died, Henry County Humane Society officials said Thursday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
John Elliott

Milledgeville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2010

If I lived in this area I would start a reward fund and contribute to it. Please can someone do this? I'd donate at least $50 to find the psycho deviant creep who did this and put him in jail for 5 years.
Pete

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2010

John Elliott wrote:
If I lived in this area I would start a reward fund and contribute to it. Please can someone do this? I'd donate at least $50 to find the psycho deviant creep who did this and put him in jail for 5 years.
Dutch already has quite a reward. Please look for his fanpage on FB
theLight

Geneseo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

30 grand and counting. Keep the memory alive and bring the pos to justice. Join us.
theLight

Geneseo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

Bump:
We will being doing Vigil again soon (April) Henry has new Sheriff that pledges support and diligence. There are strong leads. If you wish to help this time around, we would like to prepare in advance. Please contact us. We can use things like P.A. System, Hay Rack, poster's, shirt's, stickers, food & water, sponsor's and activists for this cause. Remember the reward is now up to $30.000 You can help. Contact here or Facebook. Bless.
theLight

Geneseo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

For those of you that knew Sharron Rigg of Morrison, Co-founder of Justice for Dutch Vigil, she passed away last week from cancer, Prayer's please.She was pure of heart. Maybe from Heaven she will bring Dutch's murderer to justice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Erie Discussions

Search the Erie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 47,080
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 4 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,784
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Sat Be kuel 505
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 1,808
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 638
IL Who do you support for Comptroller in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Apr 15 Rediculous 253
•••

Flood Warning for Whiteside County was issued at April 20 at 9:18PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Erie Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Erie Jobs

•••
•••