Hate Groups Still Preach That Students Can Be 'Indoctrinated Into Homosexual Behavior'

Jul 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ThinkProgress

In some ways, anti-gay hate groups have polished their rhetoric over the years, but often times they remind that they still believe the same old tired myths about homosexuality.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 56 of56
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Jul 8, 2012
 
screwum wrote:
It's possible that homosexual activity is a learned.....
.
Not possible
.
Gay guys are born with *no* erection instinct for women
http://www.well.com/user/aquarius/
.
screwum wrote:
.....rather than provided genetically.
.
Its not genetic either. Sex orientation is not inherited
.
From the American Medical Association (AMA) February 19, 2011:
.
Gay people are born with a different brain and spinal cord; body parts that are not interchangeable with straight people. On autopsy; the differences are visible to the naked eye
.
"Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity are conferred during the first 12 weeks of gestation, and they are irreversible"
http://media01.commpartners.com/AMA/sexual_id...
.
screwum wrote:
A case in point would be the fact that many molesters of children were, themselves molested when they were young.
Here in Ohio, there was a married man who had been molesting foster children for decades and wasn't discovered until the time came when his adult adopted son was caught molesting children, himself.
I'm sure that the "rights" folks will consider this a poor analogy, but to those of us who don't agree with the gay lifestyle, we find both to be anomalies.
.
You are right about the poor analogy
.
Pedophilia is a manifestation of paraphilia and is not related to sex orientation
http://www.medicinenet.com/paraphilia/article...
Robsan5

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Jul 8, 2012
 
Little Blue Alien wrote:
The invisible hands of markets, of laws, of injustice, has poisoned our body, mind, spirit and earth. Of split tongues and many heads, greed and sodomy are bred and are now wed, infectious.
The day of great purification.
Sadists!
You are a Nutjob.

Robert

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Jul 8, 2012
 
In addition, I've met quite a few gay siblings over the years, which to me makes genetics an obvious determining factor with regards to sexual orientation. I'm sure most gay people have konwn gay siblings.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Jul 8, 2012
 
Amazing how christians preach about the ills of child indoctrination.... WOW!!!!!!
GayJay

Peotone, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Jul 8, 2012
 
You can trick children into doing anything, including being gay. I have found that turning sweet, innocent children into disease ravaged, confused homosexuals is my favorite past time. This was covered at last month's LGBT meeting in San Diego. You should all be doing it too. The bigtos and homophobes were actually right for once.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Jul 8, 2012
 
Come here little child.... did you know that if you don't give your life to jesASS and your money to the church ... you will burn in HELL!!!! HELL!!!

LOLOLOLOL
Little Blue Alien

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Jul 8, 2012
 
GayJay wrote:
You can trick children into doing anything, including being gay. I have found that turning sweet, innocent children into disease ravaged, confused homosexuals is my favorite past time. This was covered at last month's LGBT meeting in San Diego. You should all be doing it too. The bigtos and homophobes were actually right for once.
Incest and homosexuality to verying degrees are similar, especially among brothers and sisters. A brother and brother encounter is more disturbing. Some would argue homosexuality to be more perverse than incest. It is up for debate.
OkieDarren

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Jul 8, 2012
 
Little Blue Alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Incest and homosexuality to verying degrees are similar, especially among brothers and sisters. A brother and brother encounter is more disturbing. Some would argue homosexuality to be more perverse than incest. It is up for debate.
Only among ridiculous fools. Homosexuality is utterly harmless and not remotely immoral. It is the way God created millions of people, and cannot be changed.
Incest is not an orientation, it is chosen behavior and there are very good reasons we find it troubling and wrong.
The two are nothing alike.
Little Blue Alien

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Jul 8, 2012
 
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
Only among ridiculous fools. Homosexuality is utterly harmless and not remotely immoral. It is the way God created millions of people, and cannot be changed.
Incest is not an orientation, it is chosen behavior and there are very good reasons we find it troubling and wrong.
The two are nothing alike.
So much for, "Take me to your leader!"

S.F. Gay Rights Leader Arrested Over Child Porn:

S.F. CRIME:

Rachel Gordon:

Published 09:21 p.m., Monday, June 25, 2012:

San Francisco police have arrested veteran gay rights advocate Larry Brinkin in connection with felony possession of child pornography.

Police say that Brinkin had pornographic images, some that appear to show children as young as 1 and 2 or 3 years old being sodomized and performing oral sex on adult men, in e-mail attachments linked to his account, according to a search warrant served by San Francisco police.
Little Blue Alien

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Jul 8, 2012
 
Keep rationalizing Darren, at least the brother and sister got the plumbing right.

Since: Nov 11

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Jul 9, 2012
 
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
Being gay is not a lifestyle. You mean "to us bigots".
Now, you're right, your analogy is idiocy. Being gay and molesting children having nothing in common.
Your assertion would only be correct if you insist that a man sodomizing or getting oral sex from another man isn't "gay".
Most of the pedophiles draw no distinction between sodomizing female or male children.
Both "lifestyles" are considered to not be NORMAL.
Do whatever you wish, but if you come on here and tell me you are a man and enjoy having ANY type of sex with another man, Iwill insist that you are QUEER AS A THREE DOLLAR BILL.
:-)
GayJay

Peotone, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
Only among ridiculous fools. Homosexuality is utterly harmless and not remotely immoral. It is the way God created millions of people, and cannot be changed.
Incest is not an orientation, it is chosen behavior and there are very good reasons we find it troubling and wrong.
The two are nothing alike.
"Homosexuality is utterly harmless" - Tell that to the millions of young boys molested by gay men in the USA. Tell that to the thousands of children who have been corrupted by the media's acceptance of man-on-man sodomy (out of fear of being labeled bigots). Tell that to the growing number of people suffering from HIV and other STDs. Tell that to the guys who have to wear diapers because their anuses are so stretched. Tell that to the confused and depressed kids who commit suicide because some gay guy molested them or verbally abused them by trying to convert them into your depraved sexual sickness.

"Homosexuality is not remotely immoral" (definition: Not conforming to accepted standards of morality.) This has to be your biggest lie. Since when is wild homosexual orgies at parks, rest areas, truck stops and airport bathrooms.

"It is the way God created millions of people, and cannot be changed." - I don't believe in your evil God. Hell, he sends 95% of decent people to "hell" and lets the hate filled fanatics into his little make believe heaven. Back on topic. "God" didn't create homosexuals. Crappy parents, school bullies, genetic defects and people wanting to be different and gain attention are responsible for 99% of homosexuals. The mutants that have both a penis and a vagina are simply freaks of nature, like two-headed stakes (goes back to genetics). Quite a few homosexuals were created when some older guy molested them and totally destroyed their self-esteem. Finally, the gay agenda has started creating homosexuals. They are trying to indoctrinate and convert young boys into becoming homosexuals.

"Incest is not an orientation" - How isn;t it? They prefer to have sex with people related to them. I cannot think of one good reason why this is worse than homosexual. Both are equally depraved. At least people practicing incest are not trying to spread it into schools or trying to push for their universal right to have incestuous sex.

Homosexuality is a "choice behavior". These people choose to practice sodomy on random men, young boys and even animals. You know about how gay men shave gerbils, clip their claws and insert them in their pulverized anuses right? The poor things then crawl around seeking escape and it brings the gay man some sort of sick pleasure. Thank "god" that children cannot fit in the homosexual anus....although some have been stretched by 100's of penises so who knows what the future will bring.

I have destroyed every depraved argument you made. Please respond in kind or apologize for spreading your LGBT talking points and trying to corrupt society.
Little Blue Alien

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Jul 9, 2012
 
What is going on here in America and what went on leading up to WWII is eery, very very eery.

http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_ww1_jewish_r...
Little Blue Alien

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Jul 9, 2012
 
To Gayjay, thank you for your compelling post.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Jul 9, 2012
 
You can't indoctrinate children (or adults) into homosexuality. It's pedophiles which try and convince children (of both sexes) to do acts which they would otherwise not. An abused person does not grow up to be of a certain orientation because of their abuse ~ they would have been as they are despite it. Those who are abused by a person of the same sex and grow up to do the same might or might not be gay, as simply they need help in coming to terms with their past and go on to live a normal (gay or str8) life not involving abuse. As for teens/adults you could not convince a person they enjoyed sex with somebody of the same sex as if not gay/bi would be repellent to them. Agenda of gay recruitment is utter nonsense.
Robsan5

Craig, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Jul 9, 2012
 
GayJay wrote:
<quoted text>
"Homosexuality is utterly harmless" - Tell that to the millions of young boys molested by gay men in the USA. Tell that to the thousands of children who have been corrupted by the media's acceptance of man-on-man sodomy (out of fear of being labeled bigots). Tell that to the growing number of people suffering from HIV and other STDs. Tell that to the guys who have to wear diapers because their anuses are so stretched. Tell that to the confused and depressed kids who commit suicide because some gay guy molested them or verbally abused them by trying to convert them into your depraved sexual sickness.
"Homosexuality is not remotely immoral" (definition: Not conforming to accepted standards of morality.) This has to be your biggest lie. Since when is wild homosexual orgies at parks, rest areas, truck stops and airport bathrooms.
"It is the way God created millions of people, and cannot be changed." - I don't believe in your evil God. Hell, he sends 95% of decent people to "hell" and lets the hate filled fanatics into his little make believe heaven. Back on topic. "God" didn't create homosexuals. Crappy parents, school bullies, genetic defects and people wanting to be different and gain attention are responsible for 99% of homosexuals. The mutants that have both a penis and a vagina are simply freaks of nature, like two-headed stakes (goes back to genetics). Quite a few homosexuals were created when some older guy molested them and totally destroyed their self-esteem. Finally, the gay agenda has started creating homosexuals. They are trying to indoctrinate and convert young boys into becoming homosexuals.
"Incest is not an orientation" - How isn;t it? They prefer to have sex with people related to them. I cannot think of one good reason why this is worse than homosexual. Both are equally depraved. At least people practicing incest are not trying to spread it into schools or trying to push for their universal right to have incestuous sex.
Homosexuality is a "choice behavior". These people choose to practice sodomy on random men, young boys and even animals. You know about how gay men shave gerbils, clip their claws and insert them in their pulverized anuses right? The poor things then crawl around seeking escape and it brings the gay man some sort of sick pleasure. Thank "god" that children cannot fit in the homosexual anus....although some have been stretched by 100's of penises so who knows what the future will bring.
I have destroyed every depraved argument you made. Please respond in kind or apologize for spreading your LGBT talking points and trying to corrupt society.
Nutjob.

Robert

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 56 of56
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Erie Discussions

Search the Erie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Chicagobunny 47,070
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 4 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,537
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 11 hr Be kuel 505
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Fri jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,777
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 1,808
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 638
IL Who do you support for Comptroller in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Apr 15 Rediculous 253
•••
•••
•••
•••

Erie Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Erie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••