huh

Jenks, OK

#1 Mar 22, 2012
What happened to him?
A Friend of the family

United States

#2 Mar 23, 2012
Propane accident. And before anyone goes on here & says anything different no matter what you think, hear or may think you know also think about the 2 young girls who's dad was taken away from them to soon.
huh

Jenks, OK

#3 Mar 23, 2012
I think it is terrible. Way too young. Praying for his girls.
Thank You

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Apr 5, 2012
A Friend of the family wrote:
Propane accident. And before anyone goes on here & says anything different no matter what you think, hear or may think you know also think about the 2 young girls who's dad was taken away from them to soon.
I just want to say thank you for your comment! The 2 young girls are extremely heart broken & thought alot of their father! They have many challenging years ahead of them to face without their father! It's just not fair! Please, I ask of everyone to please not post anything bad or rude about their father! The girls have been through enough! Thanks
mom2

Erick, OK

#5 Apr 7, 2012
Very sad Daniel was in my class. so very young to loser his life. hes girls loved him very much. he would go to there goat shows sports anything they had he would be there. its like this heas so young he didnt get to live his life like an older person did. lets just keep all his family in our prayers & his young girls to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rim jobs with Juan 20 min Juan Carlos 1
Pucci farts with Juan 22 min Juan Carlos 1
More tiddies with Juan 28 min Juan Carlos 1
Tit Talk with Juan 30 min Juan Carlos 1
what happened to Jacklyn Rutledge (Mar '14) 33 min Juan Carlos 29
Dakota Cook 46 min Juan Carlos 2
According to FOX 4 hr reality 1

Erick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance