First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wow

Erick, OK

#21 Dec 23, 2012
no one walks into dhs and gets to see the files on themselves they are private and used for investigations if they was showed the files that would blow the investigations out the window. Justin i have been a neighbor to your family for lots of years now and your blaming them but was they not the ones that spent thousands of dollars to get coustdy of you because you claimed your mom was abusing you. was you not the one coming to school smoking behind the building bc your step mom was o so mean and did not want you smoking and was you not the one that she called the cops on for shattering a lap top over her head? Did you not try selling your pills at school and don't lie boy god is watching you right now.
Gina

Erick, OK

#22 Dec 23, 2012
eeeww wrote:
<quoted text> why doesnt your family leave and go to the dark whole you came from
We did come from Erick so we are in the dark whole we came from is there nothing else you could say hun bc we are not leaving Erick any time soon so sorry to dissappoint you.
Gina

Erick, OK

#23 Dec 23, 2012
aw fat Lazy Bitch hurts so bad lolz not bc while i may not be able to do alot bc i am DISABLED you do not do anything why? o ya you don't have a reason and Natasha does what? Wait i believe you do have a job son yup selling dogs you get for free off of facebook and different stuff people give you or trade to you. I'm fat well yes i am and why bc i have a messed up liver and some other problems is it fixable yes why have i not had it done yet well lets see i am raising a grand kid bc his parents can't and before that i was wasting money on a very un appreciative son that kept telling everyone we was taking his money which btw would you guys like to know the truth of that one too lolz Coach from the school let justin sneak out to loves during school get his check and blow it before he came home because this evil step mom was taking part of his check to pay off his fines bc he was getting numerous tickets with the city for stupid stuff like letting the air out of scotty allens tires and messing up the valve stems on those tires, I believe they was calling the tickets public nusience right Justin dear.
Gina

Erick, OK

#24 Dec 23, 2012
wow wrote:
no one walks into dhs and gets to see the files on themselves they are private and used for investigations if they was showed the files that would blow the investigations out the window. Justin i have been a neighbor to your family for lots of years now and your blaming them but was they not the ones that spent thousands of dollars to get coustdy of you because you claimed your mom was abusing you. was you not the one coming to school smoking behind the building bc your step mom was o so mean and did not want you smoking and was you not the one that she called the cops on for shattering a lap top over her head? Did you not try selling your pills at school and don't lie boy god is watching you right now.
Funny how other people seen and remembers those things thank you wow i was not gonna bring all that stuff up but since you did you are absolutely right and there was a whole lot more. He minipulated one of the city's minions into believing his stories till we let him move out and did not fight it while he was still in school he lived with my parents (me the evil step mom) He told everyone we kicked him out but if truth be known i believe the words was do what you think you can but if you walk out that door your leaving the same way you came in with nothing at all even the clothes he was wearing we owned and we was nice enough to let him keep the glasses we paid for since he lost his in the lake at a school function bc he was playing mr jokester again and wore them while he was in the lake. He was taken to red rock bc of his behavior twice and they did good for him until he stopped taking the pills he was supposta for his nasty little anger issue he has. I believe also Natasha is supposta be on medications for her little attitude problems and that nasty little thing they both have in common like um when they don't get the attention they want then they cut on their selves not enough to harm themselves na just enough to put blood out so they can scare someone that is the reason justin was took to red rock and put on the meds bc he sliced his arm with a box cutter and then came to my room and said see what you made me do. And the second time he cut the word pain on his leg down by where his boot covered with a razor he so graciously stole from shop class at school. But hey guys don't take my word for it come on over i still have all the paper work and i can go with you to the court house and show you all the records !!!
Gina

Erick, OK

#25 Dec 23, 2012
One thing people you need to remember here no one can just walk up and take a child from his parents there had to be a reason we had him duh. Judges do not give guardianship just bc one person says so they have to find out facts.
Saisha

Chandler, OK

#26 Dec 23, 2012
Justin, really i lived wit you an ur mom and rick and chels for like what a year or two? and last i checked gina busted her ass for u if u wanted it and rick said no u ran to gina an cried till u got it gina helped me an josh with nae and she didnt STEAL her why? because i am a damn good mom gina was there for me even when josh an i were fightin why would u talk shit about a woman that busted her ass to give u the world if u want to get technical she favored u and did more for u than she did chels...sadly this is true u were favored chels worked for everything that she has the only thing that gina gave her was the money to fund her cheerleading and u know what chels did chores and helped her mom and rick with shit to make up for that money u never did shit i mean hell i did ur damn chores when josh and i lived there chels and i kept that house clean not u u were givin happiness on a silver platter...josh and i did everything we could to be there for u and gina an chels did to so stop actin like ur fuckin 2 an grow up Airolynn is more mature than u will ever be and she is fuckin 4 years old and she is a Long and that is sayin a lot!!! mom im sorry ur goin threw this u did nothing wrong but make sure nik has a happy life like he deserves!
Gina

Erick, OK

#27 Dec 23, 2012
Thanks Saisha you know i will hun and no worries u know me that small stuff keeps rolling right off my back lolz.
Saisha

Chandler, OK

#28 Dec 23, 2012
yea i know josh is pissed now he knows about this!! just make sure that baby is happy and safe like U AND RICK are good at doin see u soon love you!!
keep it real

Jacksonville, FL

#29 Jan 31, 2013
Gina is a fat lard with nothing better to do but eat
tiffany S

United States

#30 Feb 1, 2013
Gina is a very nice person and is willing to help anyone leave her alone...she has been helping us with fundraisers and she helps the girl scouts she might be a big girl but with a big heart but size don't matter and most this world is over weight now days so go pick on someone ur own size
Gina Loomis

Erick, OK

#31 Feb 1, 2013
Aw look someone can talk crap behind my back again and make fun of me again my feelings are so hurt not. Grow up dumb fuxx bc obviously you don't live in my house and don't know what the fuxx i do or don't do and it's not your business anyways and if you can talk your shit then bring it to my fucxxn face and don't be a whiney jealous chicken shix that can only talk behind a computer screen with a key board. I am fat and fablous but at least i am fat bc of a medical condition not because i have nothing better to do then eat and if you lived my life or even spent time in my home you would know that. Thank you Tiff i appreciate it but really their words does not bother me i am use to it. They are jealous and mad bc Ricky and I are raising grandbaby and i understand that but i am not the one getting tickets bc i can't take care of my pets, or going to jail bc i wanted to lie and claim someone raped me, nor am i the one that lied in court and got caught. So go ahead u 2 and take it out on me all you want bc your not happy in your own lives in the end your only making it worse on yourselves. Have you not learned by now the Karma bus is parked in your back yards and waiting to run you right on over? I mean how much pain do you have to cause for yourselves before you grow up and realize no matter how bad you mouth about me or how many lies you spread about me the truth always comes out and your the ones standing there looking like the idiots.
National Enquirer

Erick, OK

#32 Feb 1, 2013
I seen with my very own eyes a newspaper article from the daily elk citian that had a mug shot of Natasha Loomis she had been arrested for falsifying reports and purgery, and i also a few weeks later seen in the ok jailbirds paper that Natasha went to jail for something else. I just so happen to live in the apartments beside the house here in erick that Justin and Natasha lived in and let me just say if Gina and Rick had not have stepped in and took that baby someone else would have. That house was not fit to live in Justin knows how they left that house the tub and toilet he ripped out they was setting in the front yard and when the people was cleaning it out the other day there was animal feses everywhere. I don't understand why you people want to make fun of a woman that has weight problems everybody in the world has to eat and you should be ashamed of yourself for making fun of someone eating. Gina i am sorry that people in this world has nothing better to do than try and run you down, and i am glad to see that you don't take anything like that to heart, if you will come see me i have something of that babies that i think you and your husband will want, i seen it throwed out by the dumpster and it has his name on it i will gladly give it to you. I hope that you and Rick do not let the drama stop you from keeping that baby safe and provided for and Chelsea as well I see her always taking that baby with her not caring that everyone is looking at her and judging her thinking she is to young to have a baby. I think you did a great job raising her and will do the same for Justins baby as well. God Bless
National Enquirer

Erick, OK

#33 Feb 1, 2013
National Enquirer wrote:
I seen with my very own eyes a newspaper article from the daily elk citian that had a mug shot of Natasha Loomis she had been arrested for falsifying reports and purgery, and i also a few weeks later seen in the ok jailbirds paper that Natasha went to jail for something else. I just so happen to live in the apartments beside the house here in erick that Justin and Natasha lived in and let me just say if Gina and Rick had not have stepped in and took that baby someone else would have. That house was not fit to live in Justin knows how they left that house the tub and toilet he ripped out they was setting in the front yard and when the people was cleaning it out the other day there was animal feses everywhere. I don't understand why you people want to make fun of a woman that has weight problems everybody in the world has to eat and you should be ashamed of yourself for making fun of someone eating. Gina i am sorry that people in this world has nothing better to do than try and run you down, and i am glad to see that you don't take anything like that to heart, if you will come see me i have something of that babies that i think you and your husband will want, i seen it throwed out by the dumpster and it has his name on it i will gladly give it to you. I hope that you and Rick do not let the drama stop you from keeping that baby safe and provided for and Chelsea as well I see her always taking that baby with her not caring that everyone is looking at her and judging her thinking she is to young to have a baby. I think you did a great job raising her and will do the same for Justins baby as well. God Bless
Can you please email me your apartment number i will gladly pick it up my email is [email protected] Thank you so much.
HaHaHa

Erick, OK

#34 Feb 1, 2013
you must not know Gina at all if you think she has nothing to do but eat because she has a baby she is raising for one, she has several fundraisers she helps with, she is a girl scouts leader, plus she was recently in the hospital cause of her blood pressure and heart problems coincidentally after her step son was seen leaving her house after midnight. I find it hard to believe mainly cause i see her all the time out running around so when does she have time to stay home and eat constantle.
Gina Loomis

Erick, OK

#35 Feb 1, 2013
HaHaHa wrote:
you must not know Gina at all if you think she has nothing to do but eat because she has a baby she is raising for one, she has several fundraisers she helps with, she is a girl scouts leader, plus she was recently in the hospital cause of her blood pressure and heart problems coincidentally after her step son was seen leaving her house after midnight. I find it hard to believe mainly cause i see her all the time out running around so when does she have time to stay home and eat constantle.

Thanks guys but no worries their words are just that words and nothing else and ty to the person that had the babys stuff you can find me on fb or at my email address which i don't really appreciate that being shared on here but it's ok thanks anyways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sherri /Flying W 19 hr dude16 39
Review: Caswell Construction (Sep '14) Fri cro 4
Kelbie Hunter Fri Juan Carlos 28
Paisan Logistics (Jan '13) Fri Truck driver 15
pioneer center Fri As I see it 2
kads 1240 am Fri Melvin 1
Jobs Going Begging in Elk, Food Stamp Use on th... (May '14) Thu Water Leak 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erick Mortgages