First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned parent

United States

#1 Dec 22, 2012
I don't know what to think of chelsie why she come back I thought she going off to college now she raising that baby why ?
Gina Loomis

Erick, OK

#2 Dec 22, 2012
FYI Chelsea is not Raising our Grandbaby me and Rick are we are the ones that filed for Guardianship bc his parents still need to grow up and it's none of anyones business if you wonna know then come to my house and ask don't be a chicken shXX and hide behind a fake name. It's a matter of public records at Beckham County court house go look it up and stop trying to start drama. Chelsea did not go away to start college yet she will when she gets ready to, and she moved bc a certain guy would not leave her alone and he was getting ridiculous, and she decided to come back home bc she missed her family again no ones business and if you want to know ask her she has no problem telling anyone anything.
Gina Loomis

Erick, OK

#3 Dec 22, 2012
O and get it right jack azz it's Loomis not Looms
Curious

Hobart, OK

#4 Dec 22, 2012
Are they kin to Charles Raymond Loomis which committed murder in Sayre in the Late 70's early 80's? This could explain things.
Gina Loomis

Erick, OK

#5 Dec 22, 2012
NO kin Curious sorry
kayla

United States

#6 Dec 22, 2012
Umm and i dont think u should be worrying about CHELSEA when obviously u dont even know her or u would have known how to spell her name!!!!
mad parent

Yukon, OK

#7 Dec 22, 2012
gina you always dispised justin because he was not your son, what you and ricky did was low you was supposed to be helping him and his wife they was trying to get back on there feet and you snuck around and filled for emergancy custody and you wont even let them come see that poor child. hope you are proud of yourselves. nothing but a couple of "legallized" baby theives. i wish justin and his wife would have stayed away from you and ricky with that baby.
Traci Garner

United States

#8 Dec 22, 2012
mad parent wrote:
gina you always dispised justin because he was not your son, what you and ricky did was low you was supposed to be helping him and his wife they was trying to get back on there feet and you snuck around and filled for emergancy custody and you wont even let them come see that poor child. hope you are proud of yourselves. nothing but a couple of "legallized" baby theives. i wish justin and his wife would have stayed away from you and ricky with that baby.
Really people you wanna hide your faces and cast stones when you know nothing both Justin and Natasha knew they were trying to be served papers to appear in court and hid out omfg really I wanna know who you are mad parent because you don't know shit about the situation I was there I know and have tried to stay out of it but not anymore at least he has a warm bed and running water and food things that both Justin and his wife relied on my parents for so what should my parents have taken custody would that make you feel better grow up and say who you are or shut up
Gina

United States

#9 Dec 22, 2012
Bring it to my face hoe I wonna air this crap let's go them 2 fought all the time check police records they was threatened with him by the cops and DHS y bc Justin can't keep a job and Natasha won't work we have taken care of nik since the very beginning y bc we were the ones there to keep him while them 2 fought it out u don't know the whole story don't talk if u can't bring it to our faces if they wanted to see him then they should come see him but they r being to freakin lazy to they have not bothered to even call and ask about him. We helped them always buying diapers and formula when they knew dang good and well they was getting wic for him and up until we took him for his shots which they had not bothered to get any of them we are the ones that paid for everything so ya we filed for guardianship and we r proud to say we protested him from being taken to a prison to meet a man that raped his mother when she was a child if that's even true who knows the lies that comes from their mouths we no longerthe 4.
Gina

United States

#10 Dec 22, 2012
Aw ur a mad parent huh well let's see they tell u their side so here is ours we was the ones baby sitting bc they was fighting we was the ones paying for diapers and formula bc they had no money which we found out recently they was getting wic the whole time and not bringing it to him. Up until July 13 when they got married they was seeing him now they don't bc they r lazy and don't want to we have never told them they can't see him. DHS and the cops knows the drama them 2 was having they was fixing to get him took away by the state and we stepped in for that we will not apologize. So they live in a house they don't pay any rent supposta be fixing it up for rent but they don't do that either their utilities keeps getting shut off we was always giving them food o ya and paying them gas money to come see their son on July 4 th with the rest of the family, um what else is there let's see they wanted to take him at a month old to visit her father in a prison. They have no car yet they brag about getting drunk and partying with their friends yup ur right we should be ashamed we took grandbavy and kept him from being taken by the state we gave him a safe home with family to be raised with until his parents could grow up and realize it was him they was hurting. Nik got sick one night it took us 2 hrs and finally Rick went down to their house to get them so we could take him to the Dr and guess what his mother gave him a lighter to chew on he was only a couple weeks old.
Gina

United States

#11 Dec 22, 2012
O and did they tell u we bought them a hot water heater and cook stove bc they did not have one or that they could not even bathe in their house they was using Ricks mom to mooch her food and take showers and wash clothes bc Justin would not fix the pipes to the house they was living in and u expect us as grand parents to leave the baby in that crap well u do u and we will do us like it or not we r not ashamed. But they should be bc the words they said was let DHS take him I prefer it right Justin and don't lie hun its all on tape ur words and in text messages yup I still have them all so mad parent grow some balls and come by I will let u read the truth all their words and comments and u will see they r not innocent just very good at minipulating people.
Gina

United States

#12 Dec 22, 2012
And btw I never despised Justin he says that bc I don't give him everything he wants well to bad he was raised to work for what he gets just like Chelsea was if I despised him I would not have been always butting heads with his after every time I gave into him bc Rick said he needed to earn it.
Gina Loomis

Erick, OK

#13 Dec 22, 2012
Mad Parent BTW your welcome to come by any time and see documented proof of everything i say something your precious abused and neglected Justin don't have yup his voice on the recordings, his phone and her phone sending text messages etc. all stuff our attorney was given and so was the judge. Then when you see everything and learn about the real justin you tell me if it was your grand child what would you do? He was barley days old and already had a heart murmur yet all they wanted to do is fight about themselves it did not matter about the baby and his feelings. No i don't feel sorry for either one of them i don't despise justin i pity him and i also pity all the fools that listens to anything them 2 put out cuz i gurantee i can give you a list of people that can tell you the same things i have bc they have all been here up close in personally envolved in the crap. I also pity you bc i use to be you feeling sorry for him thinking he was abused and all that yup when we took custody of him from his mom he told us all kinds of stories about how she beat on him and neglected him and crap and when we got to the bottom of the truth he was only mad bc she would not give him an xbox and that's a matter of court records so if you don't believe that then you truly are Blind, but there is good news someday he will slip up and show you his real side like he and natasha has to so many people before you. O and ask Both of them why her father is in prison and why her mother kicked him out in the street and he slept in his car until a church and my sister only because i asked her helped him and natasha get back here to Erick it's a really intresting story it will blow your whole i despise him theory out the window. One Question for ya if we snuck around behind their backs and legally stole his kid how come we hired an attorney and told them we was in front of witnesses? Justin knew days before Natasha and i also have that conversation on tape to bc he said he did not know and she told him yes you did bc you told me so. Is there any other of your dirty little laundry you need aired out you guys cuz i have lots more just ask?
Jerry Springer

United States

#14 Dec 23, 2012
Please call in. I will fly everyone in! This is exactly what we are looking for.
eeeww
#15 Dec 23, 2012
Gina Loomis wrote:
NO kin Curious sorry
why doesnt your family leave and go to the dark whole you came from
Maury

United States

#16 Dec 23, 2012
No No - Call my show 1-866-996-2879. We'll make you famous, no one watches Jerry anymore!
mad parent

Yukon, OK

#17 Dec 23, 2012
ragina you are a fat lazy bitch and no one cares about the twisted reality that you came up with because you dispise justin so bad, to you all justin is is a reminder that rick had a child with another woman before you. i know the truth and thats all that matters, i was with them when they went to dhs and there was no cases filled against justin and natasha. they was going through a rough time in their young lives, and you was supposed to help them. they was going down there every day to see their son untill rick told them they could not come there any more. you and rick wont even let them take their son to see justins dying grandmother. justin does hold a job. if no one else will stand by justin and natashas side, i will stand tall and proud that i know them. i feel sorry for justin and natasha so bad, because you and your husband and daughter are spreading those horrable twisted lies on justin and natasha. they are not the people you say they are and you have the wool puled over so many peoples eyes ragina.
Traci Garner

United States

#18 Dec 23, 2012
mad parent wrote:
ragina you are a fat lazy bitch and no one cares about the twisted reality that you came up with because you dispise justin so bad, to you all justin is is a reminder that rick had a child with another woman before you. i know the truth and thats all that matters, i was with them when they went to dhs and there was no cases filled against justin and natasha. they was going through a rough time in their young lives, and you was supposed to help them. they was going down there every day to see their son untill rick told them they could not come there any more. you and rick wont even let them take their son to see justins dying grandmother. justin does hold a job. if no one else will stand by justin and natashas side, i will stand tall and proud that i know them. i feel sorry for justin and natasha so bad, because you and your husband and daughter are spreading those horrable twisted lies on justin and natasha. they are not the people you say they are and you have the wool puled over so many peoples eyes ragina.
Thats so funny I almost laughed talk about having wool pulled over someone's eyes boy they both have you buffaloed because you see I had no contact with my sister for over 2 years because of Justin in fact had I not helped him with his English work he would have never graduated and Rick nor REGINA never said they couldn't take my great nephew to she his grandmother I believe Rick offered to take them but that wasnt good enough and if you know so much then why not use your real name chicken shit oh wait cuz you know ur a liar just like they are or wait I got it SHEILA your just a fake all the way around so since I have figured it out why not come clean
Gina

Erick, OK

#19 Dec 23, 2012
Ah Justin stop hiding behind the mad parent name EVERYTHING U SAID IS SHIZ I HAVE IN TEXT MESSAGES FROM YOU. SO SAVE YOUR DRAMA FOR COURT YOUNG MAN I AM COPYING ALL OF THIS FOR COURT AS WELL, THE JUDGE WILL SEE HOW FUNNY IT IS THAT I HAVE EVERYTHING OFF OF THIS PAGE IN A TEXT MESSAGE FROM YOURS AND NATASHAS PHONE KINDA FUNNY HUH LOLZ. Grow up Justin first it's "i despise you" then it was "i was jealous Rick had a son by a different whore." Well guess what everyone makes mistakes hun, so who cares if ricky thought he was gonna make a life with your mother, who cares if he had a child with someone else? I sure the hell don't. And you know why i don't bc for the last 21 years it's me that has had his dick in my bed every night, and it's me he has came home to. And guess what that's never gonna change. It sounds like mabey your the one that despises me or Chelsea bc we have Rick and you want him for your mommy. Well that ship sailed 21 years ago when she tried to kill him by setting his bed on fire. So keep it going here son and i will copy the court papers and there will be alot more of your laundry aired on here. Go ahead and stand by your own sides and feel sorry for yourselves that's not going to make you grow up any more. You keep a job huh well what happened at New Park Drilling, Loves 3 times, and o ya the best one of all West Oak all really good money paying jobs and yet it's been less than a year and you still don't have any of those jobs. We did help you with food, cash, hot water heater, Electric Stove, um we paid the utilities for Betty so you and Natasha could go out there and shower and eat and do your laundry, and what about the diapers and formula and cost of raising your son? yup that was not helping you was it. We are not spreading any rumors in fact we was not telling anyone shiz until you started posting on topix so if you want the words from us to stop then stop trying to minipulate everyone bc we have yet to hear anything we should be ashamed of or feel sorry for you for. If you want to see your son get off your LAZY AZZ and call your dad and see him no one is saying you can't see him. And Really how long are we supposta keep the whole your grandmother is dying thing going bc she was dying back in June or July and yet they called in the whole family is that not what you told West Oak to take off work and yet she is still here and btw i'm sure by now West Oak realizes you never even went to see her you and Natasha got your check early to go see her and ended up at Wall Marts in elk city, saying your truck was messing up so you came back. If your grandmother is dying and want's to see him then one of your family members that we trust can call us and we will take him to see her but we are not letting you take him anywhere remember bc "when you get him back you and Natasha are going back to her moms and we will never see him again then we can't sneak around and do anything else." Just so you know when and if we do take him we will be sure to have the cops or court officials with us so you can't try any of your wonna be smart tricks !!! SO SON GET OFF YOUR LAZY AZZ AND COME SEE YOUR SON YOU CAN'T USE THAT AS AN EXCUSE ANY MORE WE BEEN WAITING SINCE JULY 13 AND WE ARE STILL WAITING !!!
Gina

Erick, OK

#20 Dec 23, 2012
o and you still can't spell for crap you should have stayed awake in school hun it's REGINA and you know it so stop trying to make me think this is Sheila remember i can run your ip address yup i still have that program. LOLZ o and Nice try calling DHS again they never bothered to go check this time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
local organizations against pedophiles/adult pr... 5 min John Confidential 3
Matney Carwash 21 min info 18
Obama's 3rd term...a reality..here's why 2 hr Hillary Clinton 11
Missing Person in Sayre (Sep '15) 2 hr moonpie 9
keaton greer (Dec '15) 9 hr Mind ur own business 3
Alexa miller 9 hr Mind ur own business 2
City of Erick Aug 23 Geez 5

Erick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance