OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

asdf

Cushing, OK

#21879 Jun 28, 2012
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
TAMARA, the Republican Party and Citizens United will spend whatever it takes to remove Obama from office and then it will be repealed it entirely. Watch now and you will see money start rolling in to elect Romney. This Democrat victory will be short lived.
Within 3 hours of the Supreme Court ruling being handed down, Romney's campaign received $1 million in total from 13,500 donors.

Congress and Supreme Court are the only ones that can save us from this dictator and they refuse to do it. Oh, and we can save OURSELVES if people would vote with rational thought instead of emotions. Obamacare will benefit my family greatly but I know it's not right and I want a full repeal. Just because you can, doesn't mean that you should.

You have awoken a sleeping giant King Obama. It's on.
Packing Heat

United States

#21880 Jun 28, 2012
Adios Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. The election of Romney is in the bag!! I think this latest Supreme Court fiasco ensures a Republican sweep this fall. Mitt will be elected and he has promised to repeal obumacare. Barry's legacy will go down the crapper!! History will not be kind to that sorry-ass mofo!!

I have no doubt barry boy is toast. His legacy is already in the crapper except with liberal retards such as Dusty and WMCOL. This ruling has made it a lot easier to get more money rolling in so it really was a blessing.
Packing Heat

United States

#21881 Jun 28, 2012
asdf wrote:
<quoted text>
Within 3 hours of the Supreme Court ruling being handed down, Romney's campaign received $1 million in total from 13,500 donors.

Congress and Supreme Court are the only ones that can save us from this dictator and they refuse to do it. Oh, and we can save OURSELVES if people would vote with rational thought instead of emotions. Obamacare will benefit my family greatly but I know it's not right and I want a full repeal. Just because you can, doesn't mean that you should.

That is just the beginning as you will see donations will spike like no other election in our history. The Supreme Court has already said it WILL NOT revisit Citizens United and it stands as is. Also watch as the Congress begins the process of defunding Obamacare everywhere it can.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#21882 Jun 28, 2012
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt barry boy is toast. His legacy is already in the crapper except with liberal retards such as Dusty and WMCOL. This ruling has made it a lot easier to get more money rolling in so it really was a blessing.
==========
Right about the blessing. It's sure got the money rolling in for Obama. The decision was the right one. No pun intended.

Location hidden

#21883 Jun 28, 2012
What do right-wingers do about Chief Justice Roberts? He stands ready to knock down GOP foolishness.

Remember ACA came from Congress so it won't get shut down there.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#21884 Jun 28, 2012
I couldn't resist a quick post in celebration of the stamp of Constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act.

I find it humorous that Republicans on this board like Heat doesn't think that we liberals won't turn out in November after all the hijinks caused by Republicans on turning the clock back on woman forty years.

Or the other minorities that Republicans are trying to disenfranchise from voting.

Sorry, Heat, your going to have to get used to being a minority party for a long time until Republicans learn to compromise and work with others.

After all, when the President's elected again in 2012, we will be working that much harder to put another Dem in office after 2016 to replace those judges that gave us Citizens United and the dissenting opinion on the Affordable Care Act.

Sorry but your millionaire, out of touch, American job killer Romney will never see the White House.

Don't forget Bye Bye Barry, we have a date on here to celebrate the President's victory!

I'll be back posting on here in late August, then off for another vacation. I'm sure you miss me! LOL

“Lay off my space shoes.”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#21885 Jun 28, 2012
asdf wrote:
<quoted text>Within 3 hours of the Supreme Court ruling being handed down, Romney's campaign received $1 million in total from 13,500 donors.

It will benefit your family greatly, but you know it isn't right. What is that supposed to mean?

Location hidden

#21886 Jun 28, 2012
Adios Barry wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. The election of Romney is in the bag!! I think this latest Supreme Court fiasco ensures a Republican sweep this fall. Mitt will be elected and he has promised to repeal obumacare. Barry's legacy will go down the crapper!! History will not be kind to that sorry-ass mofo!!
Romney won't do anything, he's bought just like Obama. Neither one have the people's best interest in mind.

Location hidden

#21887 Jun 28, 2012
Packing Heat wrote:
TAMARA, the Republican Party and Citizens United will spend whatever it takes to remove Obama from office and then it will be repealed it entirely. Watch now and you will see money start rolling in to elect Romney. This Democrat victory will be short lived.
I'm just curious, but after Romney "repeals" ACA what does he intend to do? Healthcare will still be an issue, so what's the plan?
asdf

Cushing, OK

#21888 Jun 28, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
What do right-wingers do about Chief Justice Roberts? He stands ready to knock down GOP foolishness.

Remember ACA came from Congress so it won't get shut down there.
From a dem controlled congress. That has been undone and will be further dismantled
asdf

Cushing, OK

#21889 Jun 28, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
I couldn't resist a quick post in celebration of the stamp of Constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act.

I find it humorous that Republicans on this board like Heat doesn't think that we liberals won't turn out in November after all the hijinks caused by Republicans on turning the clock back on woman forty years.

Or the other minorities that Republicans are trying to disenfranchise from voting.

Sorry, Heat, your going to have to get used to being a minority party for a long time until Republicans learn to compromise and work with others.

After all, when the President's elected again in 2012, we will be working that much harder to put another Dem in office after 2016 to replace those judges that gave us Citizens United and the dissenting opinion on the Affordable Care Act.

Sorry but your millionaire, out of touch, American job killer Romney will never see the White House.

Don't forget Bye Bye Barry, we have a date on here to celebrate the President's victory!

I'll be back posting on here in late August, then off for another vacation. I'm sure you miss me! LOL
This whole post is full of lies which makes it irrelevant
asdf

Cushing, OK

#21890 Jun 28, 2012
Mar1980 wrote:
<quoted text>It will benefit your family greatly, but you know it isn't right. What is that supposed to mean?
It means just bc something benefits you does NOT mean its the right thing to do. I know you all don't understand that
asdf

Cushing, OK

#21891 Jun 28, 2012
Mar1980 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just curious, but after Romney "repeals" ACA what does he intend to do? Healthcare will still be an issue, so what's the plan?
take care of yourself instead of taxpayers?

Location hidden

#21892 Jun 28, 2012
Romney getting most donations from mega-rich, Obama getting most donations from grassroots.

Go figure who represents the masses.

Location hidden

#21893 Jun 28, 2012
asdf wrote:
<quoted text>
From a dem controlled congress. That has been undone and will be further dismantled
==========

Dems still have majority in Senate. Won't be any overturning ACA.

Location hidden

#21894 Jun 28, 2012
asdf wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
I think I'll make a donation to Romney.

It is not fair that Obama has 7 times as much money on hand as Romney, with 43% of it coming from grassroots donations compared to 13% of Romney's from grassroots.

If there is a "sleeping giant" awaken it is the grassroots movement behind Obama.

Location hidden

#21895 Jun 28, 2012
asdf wrote:
<quoted text>It means just bc something benefits you does NOT mean its the right thing to do. I know you all don't understand that
You need to be more specific. You haven't answered my question. How is it wrong?

Location hidden

#21896 Jun 28, 2012
asdf wrote:
<quoted text>take care of yourself instead of taxpayers?
Taxpayers are paying for other peoples healthcare right now. Who do you think pays the E.R. bills when the uninsured default on their bills?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#21897 Jun 28, 2012
Mar1980 wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxpayers are paying for other peoples healthcare right now. Who do you think pays the E.R. bills when the uninsured default on their bills?
Sorry, like the Texas Republican platform, Republicans don't value critical thinking skills. Critical thinking skills are a barrier to entry in the Republican party. That's why Texas Republican and Oklahoma Republicans don't want courses in critical thinking included in a schools academics. It prohibits growth in their party. Thinking Americans are a threat to them!
asdf

Cushing, OK

#21898 Jun 28, 2012
Mar1980 wrote:
<quoted text>You need to be more specific. You haven't answered my question. How is it wrong?
Making people pay a tax bc they DIDNT buy something? HELLO?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sherria gowdy, baden , mclinton 2 hr Motherof3 2
Poll How should the Roger Miller Museum be funded? (May '08) 4 hr Oh Boy 280
Elk city subway workers lazy and on crack 14 hr Smog 11
Lisa nunez missing 20 hr Fake 33
Sandstone or jkm 21 hr dontdoit 2
Civilian police? Undercovers? Who's watching my... (Feb '15) Tue Delbert McFarland 28
Sayre Community Hospital Closed again Tue Elderly 8

Erick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erick Mortgages