Former Sayre city manager charged

Former Sayre city manager charged

There are 148 comments on the KFOR-TV Oklahoma City story from Jul 12, 2005, titled Former Sayre city manager charged. In it, KFOR-TV Oklahoma City reports that:

Former Sayre City Manager Jack McKennon is free on bond after a court appearance today on a misdemeanor charge of malicious intimidation or harassment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR-TV Oklahoma City.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Rebecca Walkup

Richland Springs, TX

#1 Jan 17, 2006
Jack is'nt the only one who is a crook ya'll need to look at your mayor also,
Joe Blow

United States

#2 Jan 25, 2006
Rebecca Walkup wrote:
Jack is'nt the only one who is a crook ya'll need to look at your mayor also,
And you need to learn to punctuate.
One who knows

Camargo, OK

#3 Apr 3, 2006
I've known Jack for a number of years, if they could get proof for all the things he's done, they could put him away for the rest of his life.
Jack Todd McKennon

Kansas City, MO

#4 May 25, 2006
One who knows wrote:
I've known Jack for a number of years, if they could get proof for all the things he's done, they could put him away for the rest of his life.
If you Morons want to know what really happened... Please call my father...
Small town losers desperate for some sort of gossip to spread. None of the news printed in any way shape form or fashion was true. Consistent with all small town life. someone looks guilty, charge in and join the assault. And as for the uneducated loser who wrote about their knowledge of my dad? Your a small minded ways will get you what you deserve. You know nothing of my father and have nothing but slanderous remarks to make about a man you don't know. come on out and tell us your name you pathetic puke...
Joe Blow

United States

#5 Jul 15, 2006
Jack Todd McKennon wrote:
<quoted text>
Small town losers desperate for some sort of gossip to spread. None of the news printed in any way shape form or fashion was true. Consistent with all small town life. someone looks guilty, charge in and join the assault. And as for the uneducated loser who wrote about their knowledge of my dad? Your a small minded ways will get you what you deserve. You know nothing of my father and have nothing but slanderous remarks to make about a man you don't know. come on out and tell us your name you pathetic puke...
You call him small minded and then call him a pathetic puke... k?
Otis Perkins

United States

#6 Jul 27, 2006
You are a worthless puke. Jack McKennon is as good as it gets and most of you losers wouldn't make a wart on his ass..
mary mary

Indiahoma, OK

#7 Jul 30, 2006
Jack Todd McKennon wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I am one of thise small town losers, except for one thing. I actually witnessed this incident, as did many others who happened to be at the pool that day. One of these individuals is from oklahoma city and had absolutely no reason to spread rumors in Sayre America. It must run in the family. Jack's daughter got fired from the prison,(I wonder if this had anything to do with the prison closing, or atleast in the city officials not doing their best to keep it open) and she also just got into trouble for fraud. Check out the oklahoma district court records online. S. Mckennon Beckham county
mary mary

Indiahoma, OK

#8 Jul 30, 2006
Otis Perkins wrote:
You are a worthless puke. Jack McKennon is as good as it gets and most of you losers wouldn't make a wart on his ass..
I was just wandering if you are a life long resident of sayre and if you know jack as well as you think you do. have you seen him yell and scream at the clerk in the convenient store who had to call the police to get him to come pay for his gas? Have you seen him lose his temper and order his young grandson to catch that da#n N###er and kick his A## every day? Have you heard him yell at his employees and threaten to asault them? How about the time that he chased a little boy with his truck calling him awful names? I have and I think that Jack didn't even get close to what he deserved. He should have done jail time.
Otis Perkins

United States

#9 Aug 11, 2006
I was just wondering if you think Art Harris is much better?

“Get smart elect a DEMOCRAT!”

Since: May 07

Sayre

#10 May 30, 2007
I was jumped on once by jack in the city water office because he thought I had signed a petition to have a grand jury look into the dealings of the City Council of Sayre. I didn't sign the petition after he jumped me on it I kinda wish I had of. Jack could be a nice guy when he wanted to be but he does have one BAD Temper when ya get him rilled up.
abc 123

Vici, OK

#11 Aug 18, 2007
Otis Perkins wrote:
I was just wondering if you think Art Harris is much better?
What does Art Harris have to do with this. Just because he was Todd's boss, we have to bring him in on this? The last time I checked, he wasn't the one trying to run over someone because he didn't like the color of his skin.

“Get smart elect a DEMOCRAT!”

Since: May 07

Sayre

#12 Oct 10, 2007
Otis Perkins wrote:
It's Obivous that Otis Perkins dosen't live here in Sayre and if he does he is Blindsided by his love for Jack or Hey wait did Jack Happen to pad his pocket and that why he likes him so? Wake up and smell the coffee.
nominator

United States

#13 Oct 12, 2007
jack should be in charge of eliminating illegal immigrants. he has the right attitude to deal with the invaders.
forum follower

Lubbock, TX

#14 Oct 15, 2007
Old Sayre Student wrote:
<quoted text> It's Obivous that Otis Perkins dosen't live here in Sayre and if he does he is Blindsided by his love for Jack or Hey wait did Jack Happen to pad his pocket and that why he likes him so? Wake up and smell the coffee.
Otis Perkins is Todd McKennon!
Klanswoman

United States

#15 Mar 11, 2008
I was working for the Sayre Police Department when all of this happened. Unfortunate for the little boy, yes. But everyone in Sayre (and the surrounding area) knows about Jack's temper. I will say that it is best that he no longer is employed by the City of Sayre, but not because of his actions at the city pool.

My father used to be a good friend of Jack McKennon. In fact, Jack helped my parents out quite a bit when I was younger.

Everyone has some "screw ups" in their lives, some worse than others.

I just think its kind of funny that anyone would expect anything less in a small town in Western Oklahoma. When I was growing up there, there wasn't any blacks (or any other races there) And there are a lot of people living there who are openly associated with the Bayou Knights, League of the South, Brotherhood of Klan Knights, and the Aryan Nation.

In my opinion, if you can't take living in a primarily white town, and you don't like someone else's racial views. MOVE somewhere else that is more diverse.
ex husband of store clerk

Syracuse, NY

#16 Mar 17, 2008
jack is a fat ass punk who used his position to intimidate the store clerk. he didn't know her very well. she didn,t back down, but was worried about her saftey afterwards. bravo to you babe, shame on you jack. your lucky i live a 1,000 miles away now. i would love for you to get all up in my face like you did to her. oh right,i'm a man, you can only intemidate women, grow some balls bitch. and yes i know you plenty.
wondering also

Clinton, OK

#17 Mar 25, 2008
nominator wrote:
jack should be in charge of eliminating illegal immigrants. he has the right attitude to deal with the invaders.
It WOULD be good to have all that rage channeled somewhere it could do some good, wouldn't it? Good idea. What's McKennon doing these days?
Wonderin

AOL

#18 Mar 25, 2008
I was wonderin how long he would last the day he was hired as City Manager. I wondered about his continued employment for years.

One of the funniest stories I ever heard involved Jack. He drove upon a city crew who had been digging out a sewer with a shovel. Just before Jack got there the shovel had broke. The crew told Jack when he got out about the broken shovel. Jack told them to "just lean on each other til he could git back with a new shovel"!!!
wondering

Clinton, OK

#19 Apr 1, 2008
Wonderin wrote:
I was wonderin how long he would last the day he was hired as City Manager. I wondered about his continued employment for years.
One of the funniest stories I ever heard involved Jack. He drove upon a city crew who had been digging out a sewer with a shovel. Just before Jack got there the shovel had broke. The crew told Jack when he got out about the broken shovel. Jack told them to "just lean on each other til he could git back with a new shovel"!!!
Very old and tired joke - looks like JM didn't have much of a sense of humor either.
bball fan

Foss, OK

#20 Jul 19, 2008
Klanswoman wrote:
I was working for the Sayre Police Department when all of this happened. Unfortunate for the little boy, yes. But everyone in Sayre (and the surrounding area) knows about Jack's temper. I will say that it is best that he no longer is employed by the City of Sayre, but not because of his actions at the city pool.
My father used to be a good friend of Jack McKennon. In fact, Jack helped my parents out quite a bit when I was younger.
Everyone has some "screw ups" in their lives, some worse than others.
I just think its kind of funny that anyone would expect anything less in a small town in Western Oklahoma. When I was growing up there, there wasn't any blacks (or any other races there) And there are a lot of people living there who are openly associated with the Bayou Knights, League of the South, Brotherhood of Klan Knights, and the Aryan Nation.
In my opinion, if you can't take living in a primarily white town, and you don't like someone else's racial views. MOVE somewhere else that is more diverse.
This is absolutely the dumbest thing that I have ever heard. This is the United States and EVERY race has the right to feel safe and not have their children chased down by biggets. Several years ago there was a case where some white kids beat up one of the few black kids that lived in Sayre and threw him in a dumpster. Was this okay because we live in a prominantly white town. How absurd is that. I am white and live in sayre and I would never do something as cruel as what Jack did and I would never say such a stupid thing. You really must be uneducated. And as far as the Bayou Knights, League of the South, Brotherhood of Klan Knights, and the Aryan Nation: I have lived in Sayre all of my life and I have never even heard of most of these and the ones that i have heard of haven't been active in Sayre for a very long time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Juan Carlos 3 hr Juan Carlos 4
News Magazine publishers get the Harley & Annabelle ... (Dec '07) 3 hr Juan Carlos 656
hey kids! 7 hr Tater 19
Ben and amy wooters arrested for burglary 2nd d... Apr 18 Herb 4
Poll How should the Roger Miller Museum be funded? (May '08) Apr 17 OLD school 343
Jake Moore is a dead man Apr 17 Stomp 5
John Vidduridiggidsddy Brandt Apr 17 Jo Jo Kalbies Vig... 1

Erick Jobs

Personal Finance

Erick Mortgages