little girl drowns to death in burns ...

little girl drowns to death in burns flat public pool

Posted in the Erick Forum

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
selkies

Haslet, TX

#1 Jun 8, 2012
Anyone know who she or her parents are?
Unkown

Haslet, TX

#2 Jun 8, 2012
She was a colored girl only 7 years old. Her name is Alisha. IDK any further details..

Since: Jun 12

Lindsay, OK

#3 Jun 8, 2012
That is so very sad.
Donna

Elk City, OK

#4 Jun 8, 2012
my prayers are with the family
maddi

Haslet, TX

#5 Jun 8, 2012
Being there was so horrible
My prayers are with her family
oh

Elk City, OK

#6 Jun 8, 2012
maddi wrote:
Being there was so horrible
My prayers are with her family
Why didn't somebody do something?
joni

United States

#7 Jun 8, 2012
oh wrote:
<quoted text>Why didn't somebody do something?
Yeah really... Where the helll was the life guards!?! To busy texting on their phones or something.
Really!!

United States

#8 Jun 8, 2012
They where there trying to save her!!! You people need to stop saying where was they!!!
Really!!

United States

#9 Jun 8, 2012
joni wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah really... Where the helll was the life guards!?! To busy texting on their phones or something.
just so you know phones are not aloud on the life guard stands!!! So you might want to get the facts before posting!!
ehhhh

United States

#11 Jun 8, 2012
Shuttttt up
wrong

Elk City, OK

#12 Jun 8, 2012
Its not all the life gaurds fault at all. Parents are to watch their children at all times. Where were the parents!!
yep

Elk City, OK

#13 Jun 8, 2012
Yeah would who depend on the life gaurds!? Where were the parents? People dont take your kids to the pool if your not going to watch them! Sad to see this haplens but it makes me so angery.
Judge Judy

Sandy, TX

#14 Jun 8, 2012
My prayers are with the family also. It does not matter what color she was. I do not think the poster was intending to be disrespectful.
Making Waves

United States

#15 Jun 8, 2012
trouble wrote:
<quoted text>
what color was she? Seriously, colored!! You must b from
Cordell!
Colored means Negro, in case you didn't know.

Lindsay, OK

#16 Jun 8, 2012
THE TWO GIRL LIFE GUARDS SAW HER AND DIDNT DO ANYTHING ALL THEY DID WAS STAND AND GIVE ORDERS I WAS THERE AND THE ONLY PERSON THAT JUMPED IN WAS A GUY. THE GIRLS DIDNT WANT TO GET THEIR SUITS WET. WHY DIDNT THE GIRLS JUMP IN WHEN THE FIRST LIFE GUARD SAW HER????
Making Waves

United States

#17 Jun 8, 2012
[QUOTE who="Really!!"]They where there trying to save her!!! You people need to stop saying where was they!!![/QUOTE]
What in the Hell were the lifeguards doing??!! It's their job to PREVENT people from drowning!! I don't know if it's true, but word on the street is that the pool was too crowded and over capacity. It looks to me like the lifeguards are worthless if they let a kid drown right in front of them!! Maybe they didn't want to get their hair wet. I don't know. Hope the city has millions of $$ worth of insurance!!

Lindsay, OK

#18 Jun 8, 2012
im not taking my sisters there any more
Right

United States

#19 Jun 8, 2012
wrong wrote:
Its not all the life gaurds fault at all. Parents are to watch their children at all times. Where were the parents!!
It's called "life guard"!!! It means they are supposed to "guard" your "life"!! That's what they are PAID to do!! Not stand there and watch someone drown, if they were even watching at all.
mad

Spicer, MN

#20 Jun 8, 2012
This child was my niece.This is the what I was told by the parents. She had ask her grandmother to take her to the pool. The grandmother was there at the pool. Miracle ask if she could go down the slide and was told yes. She was standing behind another child. The grandmother thought that she was behind the other child as they came down the slide. The next thing they heard some women yelling that there was a child on the bottom of the pool. it seems that her hair got caught in the pools filter. It is a very sad day for the family, but it only goes to show that anything can happen in a matter of seconds. And it doesn't matter what race the child is. The loss of a child is very hard to understand. But remember that God needs little angles too. Thanks for the prayers please keep them comeing.

Lindsay, OK

#21 Jun 8, 2012
they wernt watchen at all. they were worried about their tans'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelbie Jo Naked 4 hr Hell ya 2
Any good plumbers avalible in Elk? (Apr '14) 6 hr This is me 25
J. Spitz (May '14) 7 hr Mommy friend 11
5'6 180 pounds....fat????? (Jul '14) 9 hr Dash Riprock 39
TOP DOG competition 10 hr observer 3
Late Walmart Encounter 12 hr dude16 1
Sherri /Flying W Thu hmmmm 57
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erick Mortgages