erath man arrested for child porn
Strait Facts

United States

#41 Nov 9, 2010
Little Miss Sunshine wrote:
You know, this kid really isn't a pervert. Emphasis on the word KID. That girl sent dirty pictures to him on his phone while they were dating and the grandmother got mad. Now his life is going to be messed up forever because of it. What a shame. Maybe grandmaw should have taught her better values.
Hows about you values, Clair? That Acadian Mall dressin room!! He tolds all the friend and then some. All of south knows that one! And agains....get yo facts strait Gurl.....the ex not the one send them pics....2 other gurls sent them after he ask for them. You takin for him cause you like what yo gots and don't wants to lose it.
WHO YOU IS

United States

#42 Nov 12, 2010
AgainstGeriatrics wrote:
Just saying, I know them all, and no one is more of a liar then the chicks parent and grandparent. Her family that's actually in her life are the most manipulative people on Earth, or in Erath. People need to control their kids. Besides, his girlfriend's mom is a drug addict, and her step-dad is in jail, and the grandmother is too old to handle her. I don't even like "Kool-Aid", but the whole situation is dumb. Besides, he has an amazing new girlfriend who's his age.
Mr.Narcissistic
So you say you don't even like "Kool=Aid"? Well that's something, cause everyone know how much you love yourself, "Kool-Aid"!! You posted practically the same thing on your myspace awhile back....Busted!

Since: Dec 10

Abbeville, LA

#43 Dec 31, 2010
Oh, btw. This is the Erath Devil, and just so you know, you all need to get fucking lives, and for the people taking up for me thanks. Most importantly, keep my pregnant fiance' out of this, and if you really want to talk, hit me up. You all apparently know where to find me. Peace out, and f*ck geriatric b1tches.
the pregnant girl

Abbeville, LA

#44 Dec 31, 2010
okay, i had no idea that people had this much time on their hands. i know half the shit on here must be a lie, bc the people on here who are posting about his and my relationship are dead wrong. can't you all just get a life? let it go, and worry about yourselves. i don't know any of you, and i'd appreciate if i would be left out of the conversations. none of you know everything, not even me. and i try my best to stay out of it, so why cant you all do the same?

Since: Dec 10

Abbeville, LA

#45 Dec 31, 2010
lllllllllllllllllllllllll wrote:
Take em out to the woodshed and tar and feather em! But, First cut off the culprit!! Bet him stop with all the sex and start thinking with the head on his shoulder, cause there be no more other head........
I'd love to see this one try. Lol. Hit me up, quit hiding behind some screen name. I'm not, you know my name. So go suck something.
the pregnant girl

Abbeville, LA

#46 Dec 31, 2010
last thing, those of you making threats against my unborn child, and you know who you are, stop it. he did nothing to ANYONE, hate me and ashton all you want, but leave my son out of this.

Since: Dec 10

Abbeville, LA

#47 Dec 31, 2010
JigguhWhat wrote:
He got arested for weed too! 4/20, go him! Sex and Weed, he's like Lil' Wayne, but white!
Sure did, and I got it thrown out because Erath PD are a bunch of idiots.

Since: Dec 10

Abbeville, LA

#48 Dec 31, 2010
Felney wrote:
Oh! Yea Eggo. The ex not behind all tis. Reads Mommy's post....that be as close to the truth as can be. Yeep, she give a statement,cause the cops take her in and tolds her she has to. She not do tis jus cause. Folks needs to get all the truth fore puttin it outs there, but that's just some folks nature....theys love all thats shit. And the bads thing is...him knows the truth. He jus wants to show off and be big Mr. Badass! Makes it looks lik its all others falts not hims. What him ain't thinkin ofs now is when him goes back to the court that's will be him secon times for the same thing his been to court fa befor just with az diferants gurl. Hes best reads the law.
I don't think I've ever laughed so hard! you are honestly the most ignorant person I've ever heard. You can't spell, your grammer is terrible, and I don't think you completed third grade! lol. Anyway, you don't know a thing, and um.. get a life. Btw, Reading the law wouldn't do you any good, because you're an idiot.
oldman3317 delcambre

Erath, LA

#49 Jan 2, 2011
hang hm ////////////
gumshoe

United States

#50 Feb 2, 2011
here's an idea, children. stop talking on this dumb thread and just express your opinion to the individual(s) in question, oh wait, you won't. you're all some internet thugs.
Little Miss Sunshine

United States

#51 Feb 2, 2011
You guys are stupid, I'm not who you think I am. lmao.
Randall Delcambre

United States

#52 Feb 3, 2011
hey dude screw these ppl. your true friends and family know the truth and support you. ps im trying to take off for yall parrrrttttyyy!
Jigg

United States

#53 Feb 15, 2011
the pregnant girl wrote:
okay, i had no idea that people had this much time on their hands. i know half the shit on here must be a lie, bc the people on here who are posting about his and my relationship are dead wrong. can't you all just get a life? let it go, and worry about yourselves. i don't know any of you, and i'd appreciate if i would be left out of the conversations. none of you know everything, not even me. and i try my best to stay out of it, so why cant you all do the same?
Hey pregnant girl,
You had nothing to do with all the stuff that he is accused of, so yes, people need to keep you out of that! I really feel for you. Esp. since you are being played by some people that you most trust. People that y'all call friends. These people spread some of what is said and done by y'all to lots of other people who have no business knowing and who really do not want to know, but it is told anyway, because that is how these so called friends are. They thrive on drama. And one female IS playing you, pretending she is your friend when she is so still in love with who you think is yours completely. She had him before. He is not suppose to have any contact with her according to his probation, but what no one knows.....
All I am trying to say is be cautious. You do not have to believe me. It doesn't make me any difference if you do or don't, because as you will probably say..it's none of my business. Just trying to give you a heads up.
Your Buddy

Lenoir City, TN

#54 Apr 1, 2011
TheDevilFromErath wrote:
Oh, btw. This is the Erath Devil, and just so you know, you all need to get fucking lives, and for the people taking up for me thanks. Most importantly, keep my pregnant fiance' out of this, and if you really want to talk, hit me up. You all apparently know where to find me. Peace out, and f*ck geriatric b1tches.
Maybe you should start by being FAITHFUL. You need to stop with the 16yr old. Your jail time wasn't enough, dude You trying to have sister wives? Hey, more power to you if you can pull that shit off. You must have your future wife wrapped tight. Just watch your balls if ever she catches you and Destine getting it behind her back. I must say that is clever,you getting Destine to pretend to be her friend to cover up what is really going on. Man she could go to juvie and you to prison, again. How I know about you two?---Destine!She tells how much you two love each other,and about you two texting and calling each other from other phones so it won't be caught, and many other things. You must like living on the wire.You blame others for your short comings and lie to make yourself look good. I know, that's one reason we are no longer friends. Couldn't take all your manipulations. You hurt people and you don't care!
LOL

Abbeville, LA

#55 Apr 1, 2011
Just don't drink the KOOL-Aid !!!!
Another Hurt Soul

Lenoir City, TN

#56 Apr 2, 2011
Jigg wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey pregnant girl,
You had nothing to do with all the stuff that he is accused of, so yes, people need to keep you out of that! I really feel for you. Esp. since you are being played by some people that you most trust. People that y'all call friends. These people spread some of what is said and done by y'all to lots of other people who have no business knowing and who really do not want to know, but it is told anyway, because that is how these so called friends are. They thrive on drama. And one female IS playing you, pretending she is your friend when she is so still in love with who you think is yours completely. She had him before. He is not suppose to have any contact with her according to his probation, but what no one knows.....
All I am trying to say is be cautious. You do not have to believe me. It doesn't make me any difference if you do or don't, because as you will probably say..it's none of my business. Just trying to give you a heads up.
Girl,
I sure didn't think you were that blind and stupid! Who the hell do you think he went to court for Carnal Knowledge of a Juvenile in New Iberia? Destine Boudreaux!!! And honey, he got fired from the Texico in Delcambre for being on the company phone with her so much.He used the company phone for 2 reasons, not for you to find out and for the law not to know because of the no contact order he has.She thought that was so funny. AND she is one of the naked girls they found on his phoneS, and computerS!! She has told so many people that she still has sex with him and they so still love each other, but he is trapped now that you are pregnant and for now it has to stay the way it is. She loves to stir the mess...she always has. She thinks it's so cool and funny to watch all of the drama. She did it to me and my ex-boyfriend...that's why he is my ex. OPEN YOUR EYES!!
that girl

United States

#57 May 5, 2011
Wow Kool-Aid u sure kno how to live life dnt you
Got news for you

Abbeville, LA

#58 May 5, 2011
Got of bunch of grand sons, from what they tell me these girls 13 14 are asking for it, they tell me these girs are virgins but taking it orally and in the rear... I had to tell one girl to leave my house one day she was talken so bad. These young girls are not the same as when we were young it is not always the boys fault today The boys have the money and cars and the young girls want to show off from the looks of it..
Momma Devil

United States

#59 May 11, 2011
If this is such a crime. Why don't we just throw every junior and senior in every high school in jail for dating a freshman or sophomore
So much for a "free" country when all our children are in jail and no room for real criminals and rapists.
And I LOVE rock star's new boyfriend. Can't wait to make the flowers for the wedding.
Oh, and he was 17 when she was fourteen
When he was 19 she was 3 months away from 17
So much for real fact. As for rock star's "affair"
Not happening in momma's house. Koolaid lives in Kaplan with his new soon to be wife and child.
I love watching kids being in trouble for being kids and adults finding pleasure in being kids
The school needs to start IDing the dates ages to see if it's "legal" before they walk in and out of prom
When they breathalize the kids, they should be IDing and mothers know what their daughter do they just don't care until they become friends more than mothers
Mothers need to be mothers not friends.
The Erath devil has to deal with this crap but DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE REAL 58 YEAR OLD PEDOPHILE DOWN THE STREET. HES NOT ON TOPIX. HE DOESNT MATTER
Momma devil

United States

#60 May 11, 2011
I'll have the news out there at Erath graduation to see which senior and freshman is hooking up behind the bleachers
I have rockstar's wedding
The devils wedding
My grandchild
And my life to deal with so I'm out of here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Term Limits for all Elected Officials 4 hr Detective 101 18
TT Drama Fri Big Momma 20
abbeville youth program (Jan '16) Thu meh 262
Cabinet shop Jan 17 no one special 3
Abbeville bus driver arrested for weed possession Jan 17 CC McGee 4
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Jan 16 Ricky 69
Directors after Directors Jan 11 what 10

Erath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erath Mortgages