clarissa romero
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
chris hebert

Abbeville, LA

#22 Jun 28, 2013
wow wrote:
Do any of you dumb asses even know Clarissa? And, who gives a shit who she was married to before? How old are you people? Maybe you all need jobs instead of wasting your days worried about someone who isn't worried about you ignorant asses. She pays his bills? Well, who gives a flying fuck! They are happy.. I cant say the same for you all.. and, its obvious that you aren't happy since you spend most of your days on this shit. If you all were really real.. tell clarissa and chris how you feel in person. You people are what I would call cowards! People who have to sit behind a computer to talk shit. If you all know so much about clarissa and chris you would know where they work and live why don't you all go face them and tell them how you feel .. don't hide behind a screen!!!!!
amen I can be a nice person r one of the worst persons u ever wanna meet if I have something to say about somebody I wait till I see them then tell them how I feel and if u don't like what I have to say then deal with it then just leave clarissa alone what is her past is the past it only makes you a better person from it and I think it made her a great person
britt

United States

#23 Jun 28, 2013
wow wrote:
Do any of you dumb asses even know Clarissa? And, who gives a shit who she was married to before? How old are you people? Maybe you all need jobs instead of wasting your days worried about someone who isn't worried about you ignorant asses. She pays his bills? Well, who gives a flying fuck! They are happy.. I cant say the same for you all.. and, its obvious that you aren't happy since you spend most of your days on this shit. If you all were really real.. tell clarissa and chris how you feel in person. You people are what I would call cowards! People who have to sit behind a computer to talk shit. If you all know so much about clarissa and chris you would know where they work and live why don't you all go face them and tell them how you feel .. don't hide behind a screen!!!!!
Well said
wow

Lafayette, LA

#24 Jun 28, 2013
I agree Chris!! Clarissa and yourself are a amazing couple and anyone can see you guys are in love. These people taking time out of there worthless lives to comment on a matter that shouldn't even be considered a matter is pathetic. But, this is why people are unhappy. They are too busy worrying about pointless shit. Just seems to me like a over abundance of jealousy going on here and, for that ... yall keep doing what yall are doing because, you both have people in a frenzy about it!!!! hahahhahha... Ignorance at its finest!!! It's a good laugh!
wow ANGELA

Lafayette, LA

#25 Jun 28, 2013
A competent and self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything. Jealousy is invariably a symptom of neurotic insecurity.
CLARISSA

Lafayette, LA

#26 Jun 28, 2013
AND BITCHES BE LIKE "WHY DON'T I HAVE A GOOD MAN"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New sheriff 22 hr Present 33
Town Drunk Sat Inquiring Minds 1
Ricky D. R.I.P. Jul 20 Lamb of God 1
truth Jul 20 Shovel 5
Annex closed Jul 19 Yes but 4
yard sign Jul 16 Im backkkkkk 15
Who is the best detective at VPSO Jul 11 Kirt 14

Erath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance