Riverfront Restaurant
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#107 Mar 31, 2013
so what wrote:
<quoted text>because it did happen and u want us to forget about it but no no no we won't and that happened not even a year ago when u said mrs culdesac was workin for you and ya'll went out.......... u said it here,,,,,,,,,,and who cares where it happened it did.
It was over a year ago.
:(

Abbeville, LA

#108 Mar 31, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>It was over a year ago.
So...there is no expiration date on bad behavior, especially when you hang it out there for all to see, foolish man.!
MrsCuldesac

Vidor, TX

#110 Mar 31, 2013
Lol, I swear I don't have it! The purple pimp suit! I only listened to the tape! Kmsl...
Maybe I took the hat! What size was it? Roflmao
wowwwww

Abbeville, LA

#111 Mar 31, 2013
wow ONLY a year ago and he was talkin like it happen 10 years ago & mrs, culd u listen to the tape and did coke 2 accordin to freddy boy
MrsCuldesac

Vidor, TX

#112 Mar 31, 2013
What you smoking? I ain't got time fo dat!
Lol, you think MrsC does drugs?
LIke I said what are they smoking?
Now I do like my wine!
Lordy, some people's children!
MrsCuldesac

Vidor, TX

#113 Mar 31, 2013
If You want to go short withy name you just say MrsC.! Not mrs. culd I mean really! Lol lol
Stell Lee

Ashburn, VA

#114 Apr 1, 2013
Ugly truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about me.......lol, I just didn't want to brag about it
Yea you better watch it Ugly truth, FRED is the only one on here that BRAGS about himself.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#116 Apr 1, 2013
Stell Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea you better watch it Ugly truth, FRED is the only one on here that BRAGS about himself.
And you are the only one on here that hacks into people's computers Mr. Mire.
MrsCuldesac

Pearland, TX

#117 Apr 1, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>And you are the only one on here that hacks into people's computers Mr. Mire.
No Fred he is not, their are other People on Topix that are Hackers!
It's funny how my letters stopped coming, you know I never called the man you spoke with, the one who called you! I still have his telephone number... Hope he is going well!
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#118 Apr 1, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
No Fred he is not, their are other People on Topix that are Hackers!
It's funny how my letters stopped coming, you know I never called the man you spoke with, the one who called you! I still have his telephone number... Hope he is going well!
I spoke to him the other day. He said to tell you hi and he likes your post. I haven't received any letters in a few weeks. I got one about three weeks ago, and the one before that was the one on pink paper. He is doing well and he told me Stell Lee, Drop Dead Fred, and all those others that post negative things about are all Mr. Mire, with the exception of the so called classy lady you spoke about, who I think is either a man or a trashy woman. She surely does not post like she has class.
Stell Lee

Ashburn, VA

#119 Apr 1, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>And you are the only one on here that hacks into people's computers Mr. Mire.
Wrong again. I don't hack in computers. Tell your lil stinky friend in Kaplan that he is wrong. You and him make a good couple. Dumb and Dumber doesn't have anything on you two.
yea

Abbeville, LA

#120 Apr 1, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
What you smoking? I ain't got time fo dat!
Lol, you think MrsC does drugs?
LIke I said what are they smoking?
Now I do like my wine!
Lordy, some people's children!
fred says u do and has a witness
yea

Abbeville, LA

#121 Apr 1, 2013
or did do coke.................... had ta clear dat up
hmmm

Abbeville, LA

#122 Apr 1, 2013
yea wrote:
<quoted text>fred says u do and has a witness
Well Fred is a poser. who cares what they did.....So what !!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#123 Apr 1, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>I spoke to him the other day. He said to tell you hi and he likes your post. I haven't received any letters in a few weeks. I got one about three weeks ago, and the one before that was the one on pink paper. He is doing well and he told me Stell Lee, Drop Dead Fred, and all those others that post negative things about are all Mr. Mire, with the exception of the so called classy lady you spoke about, who I think is either a man or a trashy woman. She surely does not post like she has class.
How would a coke head that hangs out at strip joints know anything about class? I find it amusing that some think you are rich. You are the poorest person I know. I do wish you well. In all seriousness you need to learn modesty and humility. You will get no respect from me till then. Because "I ain't got time for dat!"and Go cook some jasmine rice.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#124 Apr 2, 2013
Stell Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again. I don't hack in computers. Tell your lil stinky friend in Kaplan that he is wrong. You and him make a good couple. Dumb and Dumber doesn't have anything on you two.
My friend hates your ass as much as I do. Even your own family hates you. Why don't you and I set up a meeting to see why you have such an intense hatrid for me. You aren't even from Kaplan. You live in Jennings. I want to know what your problem is with me. No violence. Just talk. Now, if you resort to violence then I will take all necessary steps to protect myself and my family.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#125 Apr 2, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Fred is a poser. who cares what they did.....So what !!!
That is right. All in the past. Will never happen again. A skeleton in my closet, which everyone has, even a lot of priests. Some of those have a whole graveyard in their closet.
Stell Lee

Ashburn, VA

#126 Apr 2, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>My friend hates your ass as much as I do. Even your own family hates you. Why don't you and I set up a meeting to see why you have such an intense hatrid for me. You aren't even from Kaplan. You live in Jennings. I want to know what your problem is with me. No violence. Just talk. Now, if you resort to violence then I will take all necessary steps to protect myself and my family.
Fred you are like your man friend from Kaplan. You are wrong and if you would meet me, you would see that I am not who your lil man friend says I am. But I see if I keep it up you and your lil man friend will become real close and I don't want that.
MrsCuldesac

United States

#127 Apr 2, 2013
You know what the problem is huh, some of us Know who we are, no matter what others may say! And then their are those who worry too much about thinking they are the Jones!
Kmsl... Mai's sha, I liked boots with my chicken shit st the bottom, I wear dem in morning tending to my Coop!
Stell Lee, do you know MrsC? Just wondering because I don't know who the hell you are.... Kmsl... It really does not matter, it's more important to know thy self Fred!
Peace

“Karma is my friend”

Since: Feb 11

Look over your shoulder

#128 Apr 2, 2013
so what wrote:
<quoted text>because it did happen and u want us to forget about it but no no no we won't and that happened not even a year ago when u said mrs culdesac was workin for you and ya'll went out.......... u said it here,,,,,,,,,,and who cares where it happened it did.
According to Fred it was Donnell who set up a coke deal with her ex-son inlaw a year ago last Christmas time. Fred supplied the cash and they all returned to Fred's place where they snorted smoked and drank all night long.

Of course, Donnell doesn't want to talk about that party, instead she talks about being a witness while Fred bought cocaine at the Pink Chicken. That was several years ago but even then, Fred says after he bought the coke he shared it with Donnell. Specifically, Fred says that Donnell snorted and mainlined that rock right along beside him and his "witness".

So....it appears that cocaine abuse has been a systemic theme for quite a long while inside Bedrock and the Culdesac. It didn't happen one time years ago or just once last year. From their own admissions we can assume that Donnell and Fred along with their significant "witnesses" have been strung out on cocaine for years. Kinda like coke buddies on the side and fk buddies in the pool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The drug dealer Lil Toni messing with underage ... Sat One word 1
Cooyon Fri Sam 1
truth Fri Russell 2
WinMill Tire Fri Cathy 2
Dubush May 17 Notalocal 1
Poll Next Abbeville Chief of Police (Oct '15) May 14 citizen Jane 106
abbeville youth program (Jan '16) May 13 Yes 289

Erath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance