Riverfront Restaurant
lol

Abbeville, LA

#84 Mar 28, 2013
yea an who did coke wit him an his wife hmmmmmmm witness uh huh
lol the first

Abbeville, LA

#85 Mar 28, 2013
Was it you ? you know alot about fred must have been u lol only way you would know that as fact.
Heard you a pank chicken dancer.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#86 Mar 28, 2013
Strange wrote:
<quoted text>
That is strange because you sure look like you would of done that.
You were looking at yourself in the mirror. Ask my wife if she is happy with my performance, She is open person. She must be satisfied because she is still here.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#87 Mar 28, 2013
hmm wrote:
If I was still using,hmm you were a cocaine user!!!!
I am not still using. Haven't touched that stuff since that night nor other illegal drugs. If I haave a bad headache, I will take prescription Motrin or Flexeril, both of which I have scripts for. I had a bad pain in my shoulder and was given Prednisone and a shot by Dr. Hutchinson, and my pain is gone. That is the non narcotic was to control pain.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#88 Mar 28, 2013
lol the first wrote:
Was it you ? you know alot about fred must have been u lol only way you would know that as fact.
Heard you a pank chicken dancer.
He don't know me or he wouldn't be saying that unless if he is just a plain liar and Karma takes care of those kind.
tell the truth

Abbeville, LA

#89 Mar 28, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>He don't know me or he wouldn't be saying that unless if he is just a plain liar and Karma takes care of those kind.
did ddent do cocaine at the pank chicken with you and your wife tell the truth?i thought i seen you say that on here? or was that not fred?
haave

Abbeville, LA

#90 Mar 28, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>I am not still using. Haven't touched that stuff since that night nor other illegal drugs. If I haave a bad headache, I will take prescription Motrin or Flexeril, both of which I have scripts for. I had a bad pain in my shoulder and was given Prednisone and a shot by Dr. Hutchinson, and my pain is gone. That is the non narcotic was to control pain.
But if you judge a doctor by how many pills you can get you may want to try Dr Hutchinson, They're pretty generous with the scripts so you should love them.

From other thread ^^^^^^^^^^
funny

Abbeville, LA

#91 Mar 28, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>I am not still using. Haven't touched that stuff since that night nor other illegal drugs. If I haave a bad headache, I will take prescription Motrin or Flexeril, both of which I have scripts for. I had a bad pain in my shoulder and was given Prednisone and a shot by Dr. Hutchinson, and my pain is gone. That is the non narcotic was to control pain.
You really should just shut up! Really !
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#92 Mar 29, 2013
tell the truth wrote:
<quoted text> did ddent do cocaine at the pank chicken with you and your wife tell the truth?i thought i seen you say that on here? or was that not fred?
never did cocaine at the pink chicken.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#93 Mar 29, 2013
haave wrote:
<quoted text>
But if you judge a doctor by how many pills you can get you may want to try Dr Hutchinson, They're pretty generous with the scripts so you should love them.
From other thread ^^^^^^^^^^
I had a bad pain in my shoulder and she gave me a steroid shot followed up by steroid pills. No pain medicine. She does not have me on any narcotics period. She got my blood pressure under control when other doctors could not. She is smart, caring, and conservative. Great bedside manner. That is why I go to her.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#94 Mar 29, 2013
She sucks I would not take a dog to her. And that bitch in the front window can kiss my azz. If you need a doctor got to Lafayette.
lmfao

Abbeville, LA

#97 Mar 29, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>never did cocaine at the pink chicken.
liar liar dont make me find the post
from u to mrs c

Abbeville, LA

#98 Mar 29, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>never did cocaine at the pink chicken.
You and two other people touched cocaine and snorted it. About half an eight ball. Bought from someone you knew for a lot longer than the other two. Now that is the whole story. Stop beating around the bush acting innocent
Paradise as in pank chikn

Abbeville, LA

#99 Mar 29, 2013
Paradise
United States
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#56Jun 20, 2012

Judged:221
Watcher wrote:
you know whos been seen there frequenting the pank chicken?and buying cocaine? one guess? they dont like MrsC anymore i think they fired her! true story,remember i watch from a very close distance! like right there! lol
So you were in there? Were you looking for drugs? Or did the people that don't like you give you a few lines or let you shoot up with them?
Paradise as in pank chikn

Abbeville, LA

#100 Mar 29, 2013
lie some more freddy
OOO

Abbeville, LA

#101 Mar 29, 2013
fred fred fred busted again with your cocaine use
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#102 Mar 30, 2013
OOO wrote:
fred fred fred busted again with your cocaine use
It was nor bought or used at the pink chicken. If you don't believe me, ask Mrs. C. Why do you worry about something that happened a long time ago? I have not usd any illegal drugs since then. It is a skeleton in my closet. Does your closet look like a graveyard, or is it perfectly clean?
so what

Abbeville, LA

#104 Mar 30, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>It was nor bought or used at the pink chicken. If you don't believe me, ask Mrs. C. Why do you worry about something that happened a long time ago? I have not usd any illegal drugs since then. It is a skeleton in my closet. Does your closet look like a graveyard, or is it perfectly clean?
because it did happen and u want us to forget about it but no no no we won't and that happened not even a year ago when u said mrs culdesac was workin for you and ya'll went out.......... u said it here,,,,,,,,,,and who cares where it happened it did.
info

Abbeville, LA

#105 Mar 30, 2013
so what wrote:
<quoted text>because it did happen and u want us to forget about it but no no no we won't and that happened not even a year ago when u said mrs culdesac was workin for you and ya'll went out.......... u said it here,,,,,,,,,,and who cares where it happened it did.
he is floating in da-nile, lol
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#106 Mar 31, 2013
Ugly truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has skeletons! EVERYONE!, but only a tiny few can say they
have a purple pimp suit in their closet.......
It is not in my closet. Did you check in yours?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flinstones Break Up. 2 hr GPS 369
Katy just destroyed Todd Travasos gto haha 3 hr GPS 57
Love my VPSO 18 hr Forked Island 36
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) 22 hr frank 57
abbeville youth program Sun Dump Trump 241
Eye sore on John Hardy (Nov '12) Apr 30 Voter 29
District D - Special Election (May '15) Apr 30 Pam Darby 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erath Mortgages