Beau Young

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

The Beau Young Band's equipment trailer was stolen last night from Erath, LA.

It was full of all our equipment. Speakers, stands, mics, mixing boards, monitors, and cables.

If you are familiar with music, you know we are talking about a great amount of money invested.

Please be on the lookout for a Dark Color GMC or Chevy SUV hauling a plain white single axle trailer.

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Beau Young
kmsl again

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

So sorry to hear this! Hope your band is able to recover your equipment soon.
MrsCuldesac

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

This is horrible! Will be on the look out, and will certainly try and help...Isn't there a lock that you can put so that Thieves cannot jack your trailer?
It takes a low life to do something like this!

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

I got plenty musician friends in different areas. Will send notice to be on the lookout.
I know the value, not only the money aspect but the loss of familiarity with replacing a sound that is working with one set of equipment( especially boards).
I hope y'all recover everything, soon!!
Seeker

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

That's about right....bunch of losers. Beau, if you haven't done so, post this on FB too. I have a few cousins that play cajun music, so I'll pass this news on to them. Our local community (Acadiana)of musicians are a tight knit group, so hopefully the azzhole(s) who done this will try selling something to someone in that circle and bam, they're screwed . I'm really sorry to hear this happened....keep the faith though. Most thieves are desparate morons who expose themselves for the morons they are; thank God.
Seeker

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Beau, I posted the message you left on FB...I didn't think you'd mind.
Honesty

Erath, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Hopefully when you find the guys who did this, your equipment will still be there as well. I personally never understood a thief. It takes a special kind of evil to steal another mans possessions.

Best of luck Beau, they will be found.
OneHundrethMonke y

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

The only people that don't mind stealing from other poor or hard working people are habitual drug addicts. Check any addicts that would have known what was in that trailer. That is, if the trailer was stolen from it's usual parking place which should have been at someone's home. Dont just blame it on the Mexicans.

I've seen it too many times. Ist got all the signs of a drug crime. Desperate.
mysterymix

New Iberia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

This is some specialized items. Not as if they can go anywhere within 50 miles of here and sell it. how about that fancy Erath Video system? did anyone look over the film? There are about twelve videos recording all the mains roads in Erath. Hopefully the police chief doesn't tell you a lie like he did for a recent theft. He told the person that his video system that the town paid 110,000.00 for only had 24 hours of tape on it, and if the theft happened over 24 hours ago, the film was lost. His lazy ass did not want to look through the tape. We all know this was a lie. Because that would be saying that if someone broke into a business on Friday night, and the burglary was not discovered until monday morning, then the thief was free and clear. A hundred thousand dollar system and it can't keep more than 24 hours of footage? Big lie. Chief if you read this, you know what theft I am talking about.
stealers

Delcambre, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

hey yall, we jamming right now!!! will bring the mikes back after we finish!!>>>>?????
stealers

Delcambre, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

hey we jamming right now!!! will bring the mikes back after we finish!!!!>>>???
Nosy People

New Iberia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

stealers wrote:
hey we jamming right now!!! will bring the mikes back after we finish!!!!>>>???
I think your disc is skipping
mayberry

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

ERAT has no crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Erath Discussions

Search the Erath Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
God? 5 hr Old ugly truth 19
Cows own chick filet 6 hr Old ugly truth 1
Abbeville chinese restaurant owners arrested. ... 11 hr Omar Almendarez-Alcantara 383
Sammy kershaw curses out employees at Stines. (Nov '11) 12 hr Garland Vincent 40
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) 13 hr jon 26
Not happy at all 20 hr yep 2
Who is skinner? 20 hr done 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Erath Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••