List of pedophiles

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#29 Feb 26, 2013
You know your wife told you to keep your but off Topix. Think you can fool her too?

Location hidden

#30 Feb 26, 2013
So much for a civilized conversation. Time to Topix surf for someone that is smarter than a fifth grader.
MrsCuldesac

Houston, TX

#31 Feb 26, 2013
really wrote:
hmm it's called freedom of speach well let's see to bad you didn't use it in the up bringing of your girl she would not have swung from a rope in a laundry leave a child motherless if "your" freedom of speach was exercised as a mother should you not have been teaching right from wrong, that she did not have to take abuse of another, that drugs kill yes your alive and she is not to use freedom of speach dirty laundry does not dry fast on here just having my Opinion just like you do. Now don't you forget that. Have a good day:):) swing low, swing low sweet chariot
go sum where else if you dont like what I post
Obviously you have alot of hatred in you! I'm not going to justify my life or my daughters life to you or anyone else! That's why on March 11th at least her memory will brought to a level of No stone left unturned, by her family! This will make you and your likes eat your words!
I've got Peace, knowing that my Strong Faith does not let the scum of the Earth like you bother me! Honey I'm a strong person, I know that in due time, in due time!
Remember the spiritual world is a lot stronger then us humans, good luck in your future! Hope you have a long life!
MrsC.

Oh p.s hope you don't have any children, I feel sorry for them!
MrsCuldesac

Houston, TX

#33 Feb 26, 2013
I myself have a good friend that was involved and know a few others and they all are great gentlemen! Showing how a bad thing in Life can turn into a Good thing! Bless em'
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#34 Feb 26, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Woody, darn it what's his names back! Dino the dinosaur, huh Fred
strike two. Can't you just play like I don't exist like I am doing to you.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#35 Feb 26, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
Wow Fred is really tweakin today. Hate is such an ugly thing. It only comes back to bite you in the azz.
Fred ain't doing shit today and surely don't want to see you you in a G string. I have lost all the weight I need to lose and don't need to vomit. Old ugly fort.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#36 Feb 26, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
You know your wife told you to keep your but off Topix. Think you can fool her too?
She is watching me dumb ass. She knows you are the dumb ugly stinky butt.
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#37 Feb 26, 2013
NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
So much for a civilized conversation. Time to Topix surf for someone that is smarter than a fifth grader.
At least you are finally admitting your intelligence level.

Location hidden

#40 Feb 26, 2013
The spot light is all yours Fred amaze us with your intellect!!! LMFAO
MrsCuldesac

Houston, TX

#41 Feb 26, 2013
Strike Two? No strike two for you! Too late done told Matt! And and everyone else what ya posted! Todd, don't, and Irepeat don't threaten me with Strike two! who do you think you are? Huh, a Flintstone! Yabbadabbadooo
MrsCuldesac

Houston, TX

#42 Feb 26, 2013
Just play? Did you just say that Fred? Just play like? Lordy!!!
really

Abbeville, LA

#43 Feb 27, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you have alot of hatred in you! I'm not going to justify my life or my daughters life to you or anyone else! That's why on March 11th at least her memory will brought to a level of No stone left unturned, by her family! This will make you and your likes eat your words!
I've got Peace, knowing that my Strong Faith does not let the scum of the Earth like you bother me! Honey I'm a strong person, I know that in due time, in due time!
Remember the spiritual world is a lot stronger then us humans, good luck in your future! Hope you have a long life!
MrsC.
Oh p.s hope you don't have any children, I feel sorry for them!
Lol, Good morning to you too! Him its called Freedom of Speech!
I'll use it as long as I'm Alive, now don't you forget it. Sorry, you have tO come here on Topix, go somewhere else if you don't like what I post!
You have a right to your opinion, just like I do.. Now don't you forget that...
Have a great day,get some Sun, it's Great Therapy:).:)

Did freedom of speach upset the TOPIX QUEEN tis tis run your type but when it slaps you in face can't take it how funny are you.

Location hidden

#45 Feb 27, 2013
Don't feed the trolls. The best way to hurt them is to ignore them.
MrsCuldesac

Baton Rouge, LA

#46 Feb 27, 2013
Devil Trolls! I shall not feed them bastards, let them BASTARDS. starve, starve a long and slow death... Hey what's that saying do unto others as they have done to you!

Location hidden

#47 Feb 27, 2013
St. Peter will take care of them at the gate!
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#49 Feb 28, 2013
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Strike Two? No strike two for you! Too late done told Matt! And and everyone else what ya posted! Todd, don't, and Irepeat don't threaten me with Strike two! who do you think you are? Huh, a Flintstone! Yabbadabbadooo
Then in another post you say it is not me Can you make up your mind? For your record I didn't say or tell Matt anything. Why can't you just get me out of your mind like I have got you out of your mind?

Location hidden

#50 Feb 28, 2013
That 's a no brainer! Lol
TMNL

Abbeville, LA

#51 Mar 4, 2013
Nice database.... why does the Vatican not have a no-tolerance policy for pedophiles in the clergy?

^warning^ naughty language
why lol

Abbeville, LA

#52 Mar 4, 2013
TMNL wrote:
Nice database.... why does the Vatican not have a no-tolerance policy for pedophiles in the clergy?
Why School System not have same ?

Location hidden

#55 Mar 4, 2013
I think the retired Pope had a past that was about to Hit the fan if he didn't retire. Just my take. Why retire? Not like he did much anyway. He's just a figure head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New crime task force formed in Vermilion Parish... 9 hr Time for new ideas 12
Poll Vermilion Sheriff Mike Couvilion To Face State ... 13 hr Flip Stone 75
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Aug 22 Clued In 44
Poll Who will be Vermilion's next Sheriff? (Mar '10) Aug 22 Popyeye chickens 1,997
Do businesses have standards? Aug 19 I luv THE OAKS 7
Allison Suire (A.K.A. - Allison Harman) From Erath (Nov '11) Aug 16 Brandon 9
Town clerk (Oct '14) Jul '15 Amanda 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erath Mortgages