First Prev
of 4
Next Last
kmsl again

Abbeville, LA

#2 Feb 25, 2013
thanks for posting the link to this site - I did not know there was a site that compiled all the data from across the USA. It makes it look like the Catholic Church has oh-so-many pedophiles and sexual predators; however, there is nothing from the other religions with which to compare. From what I understand in the Baptist Church, for example, each church is autonomous and not required to report any allegations of sexual misconduct to anyone outside the church (other than child protection agencies).
no religion

Abbeville, LA

#3 Feb 25, 2013
How can God allow this to happen? Catholic church can stick it. Be a saint believe in Karma.
MrsCuldesac

United States

#4 Feb 25, 2013
God don't make you or allow you to do bad things, hello!
He gives us a thing called Free Will! The option to choose our path, it's what we do we our life and the path that we choose to see if we will get to Heaven!

Some people just don't get it!
MrsCuldesac

United States

#5 Feb 25, 2013
God is not just with the catholic church, Kmsl... Believe me its in all religions, in all walks if life! You see there is a thing called THE DEVIL, he exist on this earth that's what makes these people do these things, their FAITH ISN'T, WASN'T ever strong to begin with! I'm not going to stop being a catholic because of what priest do or other catholics, Im walking the catholic religion because it's what I believe in, what I love & what brings me PEACE!
MrsCuldesac

United States

#6 Feb 25, 2013
Your not a saint till you do good in this world, and never have any hatred! A forgiving heart, and how can you be a Saint, not believe in God and only believe in Karma! Who you think made Karma? GOD!

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

#7 Feb 25, 2013
no religion wrote:
How can God allow this to happen? Catholic church can stick it. Be a saint believe in Karma.
You are mistaken. Karma is a very religious idea and concept. As religious as catholicism. Karma is a belief of western religions such as hinduism and buddism.
It's a sacred belief that many people disgrace in this country today by wishing harm on others for revenge or differing opinions
It's become a haven for misusers and non-believers, ironicly.

Only one missing karma believer would make a post as such.

Ventress

#11 Feb 25, 2013
Ugly truth wrote:
<quoted text> god and religion are two totally different things
When pondering the question I found myself in agreement. When searching for ideas I found this on the mobile site.
"Want a boyfriend?"
Everything is corrupted these days.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
from a diffrent post

Abbeville, LA

#12 Feb 25, 2013
They are just men who reads words out of a book, have positions in any org as a C E O would have their thing is they have the power to use goodness as a cover Just as sum C E O OR BOARD MEMEBERS WOULD HAVE THEY ARE NOT ABOVE LAW FOR THIS THEY ARE SCHOOLED IN THE BOOK FROM WHICH THEY READ.plain and simple they are just ADVISORS and the POPE is the C E O.JUST MEN
AND WOMEN ON THIS PLANET NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS.

Ventress

#13 Feb 25, 2013
Revisited and now eBay trumps the discussion.
Tsk. Tsk.
MrsCuldesac

United States

#14 Feb 25, 2013
Woody, darn it what's his names back! Dino the dinosaur, huh Fred
really

Abbeville, LA

#15 Feb 25, 2013
Don't care who's back your just as low life as he you stick your nose as he in ever ones stuff you were all in hali's saying what great girl she is not so great huh you and woody should just make a four sum with dawn and fred and get it over with enuff of yours,his, dawn, and woodys dirty laundry has been aired here move on get a life with your chicken and family that you always say you are with taking care of. You alllllll do look like a bunch of fools. Yes, we allll know your the Topix Queen so with that said paste a gold star on your forehead an wander the town.Really, you all need therapy.
MrsCuldesac

United States

#17 Feb 26, 2013
really wrote:
Don't care who's back your just as low life as he you stick your nose as he in ever ones stuff you were all in hali's saying what great girl she is not so great huh you and woody should just make a four sum with dawn and fred and get it over with enuff of yours,his, dawn, and woodys dirty laundry has been aired here move on get a life with your chicken and family that you always say you are with taking care of. You alllllll do look like a bunch of fools. Yes, we allll know your the Topix Queen so with that said paste a gold star on your forehead an wander the town.Really, you all need therapy.
Lol, Good morning to you too! Him its called Freedom of Speech!
I'll use it as long as I'm Alive, now don't you forget it. Sorry, you have tO come here on Topix, go somewhere else if you don't like what I post!
You have a right to your opinion, just like I do.. Now don't you forget that...
Have a great day,get some Sun, it's Great Therapy:).:)
BookWorm

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Feb 26, 2013
really wrote:
And you'd have to be stupid enough to keep reading it.
LOL

Abbeville, LA

#19 Feb 26, 2013
BookWorm wrote:
<quoted text>And you'd have to be stupid enough to keep reading it.
how can you miss it its on ever topic
MrsCuldesac

United States

#20 Feb 26, 2013
Go read something else then, hello or create something to talk about!
MrsCuldesac

Houston, TX

#24 Feb 26, 2013
Your so correct on that Ugly truth, really sad

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25 Feb 26, 2013
My experience with this thread was, I clicked on the link. then I clicked on Vermilion Parish. The only thing I could think of was Father Gauthe so I clicked on him and did some refreshing of the membrain as I lived throught that time and had several friends that were molested by him. I was surprized to read how he was so embraced by the entire Parish. How he was such a great outdoorsman and would shoot the ducks as they flew over from the bell tower at the church in Ester. So loved by all. Then to read about his crimes! What surprized me the most is it said the settlement was only four million dollars and he had molested 37 or 38 that they knew of. Wow four million split that many ways sure wasn't much!I am still friends with many of his victims most seem to be alright. Just interesting to look back at something we all lived through in Vermilion. Good link check it out.

Location hidden

#26 Feb 26, 2013
One of his victims family paid for him to go for treatment for molesting their son. Didn't report it or anything. I would not have been so forgiving!
really

Abbeville, LA

#27 Feb 26, 2013
hmm it's called freedom of speach well let's see to bad you didn't use it in the up bringing of your girl she would not have swung from a rope in a laundry leave a child motherless if "your" freedom of speach was exercised as a mother should you not have been teaching right from wrong, that she did not have to take abuse of another, that drugs kill yes your alive and she is not to use freedom of speach dirty laundry does not dry fast on here just having my Opinion just like you do. Now don't you forget that. Have a good day:):) swing low, swing low sweet chariot
go sum where else if you dont like what I post

Location hidden

#28 Feb 26, 2013
Wow Fred is really tweakin today. Hate is such an ugly thing. It only comes back to bite you in the azz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 6 hr The real Not Land... 3,343
Comeaux park 7 hr Hood News 13
Should Judge David Blanchet be removed from court (Jul '09) 11 hr tb 612
Harson VS Stutes 15 hr Get your Game on 257
Cullpeppers? Fri ? 8
2015 Sheriffs Race (Jan '14) Fri Get your Game on 732
Abbeville chinese restaurant owners arrested. ... (Jan '14) Fri Three Blind Mice 503
•••
•••
•••

Erath Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Erath People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Erath News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Erath